Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree15Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 11th, 2017, 03:34 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,541
Timeline: How Many Denials about Russia

Timeline: Trump and associates denied Russia involvement at least 20 times!

On 9 June 2016, three of Donald Trump’s closest advisers met a Russian lawyer after one of them, Donald Trump Jr, was told the Russian could provide “information that would incriminate Hillary [Clinton]”.

Over the next 13 months, the future president and associates including Donald Jr denied at least 20 times that their campaign team had had any contact with Russians seeking to influence the presidential election.

On Tuesday, Trump’s eldest son published emails that revealed his participation in that 9 June meeting, which was described to him as part of a Russian government attempt to harm his father’s Democratic election rival.

The emails show that music promoter Rob Goldstone, who set up the meeting, wrote: “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump.”

Trump Jr replied: “If it’s what you say, I love it, especially later in the summer.”

As recently as Saturday, Trump Jr had said the 9 June meeting – also attended by campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner – was primarily concerned with an adoption program.

Here is a timeline of Trump camp’s denials of links to Russians seeking to influence the US presidential election.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...mpaign-denials
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is online now  
Old July 11th, 2017, 03:38 PM   #2
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,795
The White House has come up with a way to prove they are lily white and pure. Try to put Hillary, Susan Rice, Obama and one other Democrat in the spotlight over domestic surveillance.

There must be a few squirrels over there.
RNG is offline  
Old July 11th, 2017, 04:51 PM   #3
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,913
Clara: I will have the nothing burger

Camel rider: ohh, oohh...me too, can I get mine w/ egg for my face?
Thanks from guy39 and Live Free or Die
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 11th, 2017, 04:53 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,157
LOL, Kayleigh McEneny, KellyAnne Junior

Forget that something like 20 members of the Trump team, have denied meeting Russians, until presented with evidence they did meet with Russians.

It all sounds like "That sheep's a LIAR"
Thanks from Camelot
goober is offline  
Old July 11th, 2017, 04:55 PM   #5
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
LOL, Kayleigh McEneny, KellyAnne Junior

Forget that something like 20 members of the Trump team, have denied meeting Russians, until presented with evidence they did meet with Russians.

It all sounds like "That sheep's a LIAR"
Goober, quit taking the low road since you don't have facts. Or at least what the Dumbfuckistanians consider facts.

Hollywood came up with a good one this time.
RNG is offline  
Old July 11th, 2017, 05:40 PM   #6
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Free or Die View Post
RNG and goober are so childish, is it dementia? Who keeps attacking the messenger when they hate the message? Dispute the message, nah. Make dumb ass comments, yeah.
Go to about any thread where the progressives are loosing the argument (usually because they did not have one to begin w/) towards the end you will see a number of posts by those two rambling about anything besides the actual topic. It is par for the course.
Thanks from guy39 and Live Free or Die
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 11th, 2017, 05:47 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
The White House has come up with a way to prove they are lily white and pure. Try to put Hillary, Susan Rice, Obama and one other Democrat in the spotlight over domestic surveillance.

There must be a few squirrels over there.
It's getting ready to come crashing down.

I'm just wondering now if the Trumpanzees are going to go Planet of the Apes in the streets when it does.
Thanks from Camelot
skews13 is offline  
Old July 11th, 2017, 05:52 PM   #8
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
It's getting ready to come crashing down.

I'm just wondering now if the Trumpanzees are going to go Planet of the Apes in the streets when it does.
Is "trumpanzees" code for antifa, BAMN and BLM?
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 11th, 2017, 07:22 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
It's getting ready to come crashing down.

I'm just wondering now if the Trumpanzees are going to go Planet of the Apes in the streets when it does.
Naww, we just laugh at ANTIFA
Thanks from Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Old July 11th, 2017, 07:28 PM   #10
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,380
The Orange Turd has denied for a year that anyone from his campaign had contact with the Russians. All the while, his own son, son in law and campaign manager were meeting with them at Chump Tower. I would say the Orange Turd's credibility is shot if he had any credibility to begin with.........BLAH HA HA HA HA
Camelot is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
denials, russia, timeline



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Timeline: BU$HCO's Torture-Agenda Medicine Man Current Events 2 August 2nd, 2014 06:39 AM
Timeline dusty Conspiracy Theories 7 November 2nd, 2011 05:29 PM
Interesting Timeline Dude111 Philosophy 2 December 18th, 2010 03:29 PM
9/11 DEW / TV-Fakery Suppression Timeline CB_Brooklyn Conspiracy Theories 57 August 3rd, 2009 09:02 AM
Legal recognition timeline fxashun Gay and Lesbian Rights 1 June 20th, 2008 11:37 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.