Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree46Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 24th, 2017, 03:16 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Thousands of emails destroyed, hard-drives bleached, blackberries destroyed with hammers. And that was after she was directed to turn them over.
Getting back to the question...list Hillary's achievements while serving for YEARS in government. Give us just one, that is noteworthy.
The topic is Trump and his family and somehow, as usual, the RWers here want to make it about the Clintons.

Let's assume for a second that everything you claim about the Clintons is true.

SO FREAKING WHAT????

How does the fact that the Clintons are sleazy politicians in any way excuse/defend that Trump and his family are sleazy business people that are now in charge at the White House?
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old July 24th, 2017, 03:28 PM   #32
Banned
 
Maverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: RV
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Thousands of emails destroyed, hard-drives bleached, blackberries destroyed with hammers. And that was after she was directed to turn them over.

Notice how this juicy story is being all but ignored by the MSM.
FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, according to two sources with knowledge of the investigation.

Pakistani-born Imran Awan, long-time right-hand IT aide to the former Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman, has since desperately tried to get the hard drives back, an individual whom FBI investigators interviewed in the case told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

An additional source in Congress with direct knowledge of the case, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the probe, confirmed that the FBI has joined what Politico previously described as a Capitol Police criminal probe into “serious, potentially illegal, violations on the House IT network” by Imran and three of his relatives, who had access to the emails and files of the more than two dozen House Democrats who employed them on a part-time basis.
FBI Seized Hard Drives From Dem IT Aide | The Daily Caller

Last edited by Maverick; July 24th, 2017 at 03:31 PM.
Maverick is offline  
Old July 24th, 2017, 04:24 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,432
Just because you want it, it doesn't make it real.

The Trump Russian thing is bull shit.
Thanks from Sabcat
justoneman is offline  
Old July 24th, 2017, 04:33 PM   #34
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
The topic is Trump and his family and somehow, as usual, the RWers here want to make it about the Clintons.

Let's assume for a second that everything you claim about the Clintons is true.

SO FREAKING WHAT????

How does the fact that the Clintons are sleazy politicians in any way excuse/defend that Trump and his family are sleazy business people that are now in charge at the White House?

I introduced the Clintons into the thread as I found the parallel to the Clinton foundation relevant.
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 24th, 2017, 04:33 PM   #35
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Thousands of emails destroyed, hard-drives bleached, blackberries destroyed with hammers. And that was after she was directed to turn them over.
Getting back to the question...list Hillary's achievements while serving for YEARS in government. Give us just one, that is noteworthy.
A smooth foreign relations spell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
While a member of the U.S. Senate, Clinton sponsored 31 pieces of legislation, including 21 bills, 9 amendments, 33 Senate Resolutions, and 21 concurrent resolutions.[11] Fourteen of her Senate resolutions were passed, expressing the Senate's views on policy or commemorative questions.[11] One of her concurrent resolutions—supporting National Purple Heart Recognition Day—passed both houses. Three [12] became law:
And that took about 30 secs. All tRump has done is get on SC justice approved. Oh and broken about every campaign promise he has made.

He hasn't been able to get one bill passed. All he can do is issue EOs, a whole bunch of which are reversed by the courts.

How's all that winning going?
RNG is offline  
Old July 24th, 2017, 04:35 PM   #36
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
The topic is Trump and his family and somehow, as usual, the RWers here want to make it about the Clintons.

Let's assume for a second that everything you claim about the Clintons is true.

SO FREAKING WHAT????

How does the fact that the Clintons are sleazy politicians in any way excuse/defend that Trump and his family are sleazy business people that are now in charge at the White House?
Well, they know that all discussions about tRump just further point out what a total jerk he is.
RNG is offline  
Old July 24th, 2017, 04:59 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I introduced the Clintons into the thread as I found the parallel to the Clinton foundation relevant.
It isn't.

As I said before even if every allegation about the Clintons is true how is that in any way relevant to the accusations against the Trumps?
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old July 24th, 2017, 05:31 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Into oblivion.....
Bull-fucking-shit,
You are dodging the question.
Why so shy, why such as wuss?

"into oblivion" my hairy, dimpled old ass. You have no power.
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 24th, 2017, 05:34 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Ok...

NO


Now...
Love it, Dumbfuckistanians are both dumb AND cowardly. ...
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 24th, 2017, 05:35 PM   #40
Banned
 
Maverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: RV
Posts: 129
Getting us out of the Syria mess. Which caused McCain to lose it again, war monger that McCain is.

Regulations decline.

Real jurists appointed to court vacancies.
Maverick is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
clan, end, entire, slammer, trump



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trumps, the clan of liars, scammers and con artists. GhostRider Americas 17 January 20th, 2017 03:38 AM
Entire Bush family disses the Trump GhostRider Americas 36 October 4th, 2016 12:01 PM
Entire Media Freaks Out After Trump Over-Performance in Forum excalibur Current Events 7 September 10th, 2016 10:48 AM
The Yehudi Al Saud Clan Enigma Islam 1 December 16th, 2013 03:13 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.