Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree46Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 24th, 2017, 07:42 PM   #51
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Exactly what "may get frustrating and confusing at times?"

Dealing with snotty Dumbfuckistanians? Yeah, can't argue with that.

Uh no, you do not. You're just doing your best to be a smart-ass w/o looking too stupid while doing so.

We are still stuck here pumpkin.


I understand that linear thinking in not really your thing, I was just trying to be gental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
What are you talking about sweetie, how does that remark equate to pigish in your fragile mind?
After this you just went on w/ more of your delusional ramblings.

I guess we could just go w/ the status quo

EVERYTHING is sexist, racist, homophobic, islamicophobic and it is scary.

SJW response.


*shrug*
Thanks from Maverick
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 04:34 AM   #52
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
What are the facts, as opposed to your opinion? A year long investigation and nothing yet. Your infantile search for something to hang on Trump is fast becoming boring.


I made it very clear that the thread was an opinion piece. AND what year-long investigation are you referring to??

It took 2 years to bring down the Nixon administration. I'm willing to wait.
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 04:45 AM   #53
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
We are still stuck here pumpkin.


I understand that linear thinking in not really your thing, I was just trying to be gental.



After this you just went on w/ more of your delusional ramblings.

I guess we could just go w/ the status quo

EVERYTHING is sexist, racist, homophobic, islamicophobic and it is scary.

SJW response.


*shrug*
Don't be silly. NO ONE is "stuck here." All are free to participate just as little or just as much as they wish, or not at all.

You assign to be the attributes, beliefs and personality of the "liberals" that exist primarily in your imagination.
Don't know what is up with such silliness as addressing me as "sweetie" and "pumpkin", I suppose you think that insulting or something.

Once again, nothing substance, little other than childish attempts to be condescending and simultaneously insulting.

I certainly see no examples of linear thinking, hell little thinking involved in your posts at all.
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 07:01 AM   #54
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Don't be silly. NO ONE is "stuck here." All are free to participate just as little or just as much as they wish, or not at all.

You assign to be the attributes, beliefs and personality of the "liberals" that exist primarily in your imagination.
Don't know what is up with such silliness as addressing me as "sweetie" and "pumpkin", I suppose you think that insulting or something.

Once again, nothing substance, little other than childish attempts to be condescending and simultaneously insulting.

I certainly see no examples of linear thinking, hell little thinking involved in your posts at all.
Even after that little nap you are still an epic failure.

Dismissed.
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 07:13 AM   #55
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Even after that little nap you are still an epic failure.

Dismissed.
Kid, all you are accomplishing is to confirm the accuracy and truthfulness of my previous post. You're a fine example of ineptitude and impotence.

It's as if you kids believe that certain words/phrases such as "epic failure" are magical incantations and can alter reality. And obviously you have no authority or ability to dismiss me. I shall post here just as long as it pleases me to do so.
But, of course, kids do have active and fertile imaginations.

Nothing you can say will alter the reality that you are doing exactly what I said you are doing.

...

Last edited by Hollywood; July 25th, 2017 at 07:52 AM. Reason: typo
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 08:01 AM   #56
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Kid, all you are accomplishing is to confirm the accuracy and truthfulness of my previous post. You're a fine example of ineptitude and impotence.

It's as if you kids believe that certain words/phrases such as "epic failure" are magical incantations and can alter reality. And obviously you have no authority or ability to dismiss me. I shall post here just as long as it pleases me to do so.
But, of course, kids do have active and fertile imaginations.

Nothing you can say will alter the reality that you are doing exactly what I said you are doing.

...
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Hmm. Well we just got you to troll this thread into oblivion and you never realized it.
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 08:21 AM   #57
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,694
Ah, the old "declare victory and run away" scam.
Got it kid.
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 08:25 AM   #58
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Yep. The Corleone's didn't have anything on the Trumps.

But as much as I want them in the slammer, I want their assets confiscated even more.

I want states Attorneys General, and foreign governments to engage on every dime of civil forfeiture of assets as is legally and humanly possible.

The worst thing you can do to a rich person is take their money away from them. I would rather that happen than prison time if had to pick between the two. No wealthy person should ever get out of prison, and still be wealthy for any crime involving financial criminal acts. There should be laws that specifically gives the courts the ability to strip them of every last dime.
I agree, the only way you can hurt people or organizations like that is to take their monry.
It is their blood, make em' bleed.
Don't know as of YET it anything criminal has been done, but it sure as shit should be completely investigated.
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 08:44 AM   #59
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
The topic is Trump and his family and somehow, as usual, the RWers here want to make it about the Clintons.

Let's assume for a second that everything you claim about the Clintons is true.

SO FREAKING WHAT????

How does the fact that the Clintons are sleazy politicians in any way excuse/defend that Trump and his family are sleazy business people that are now in charge at the White House?
Because of the hypocritical double standard. Oh and by the way they have proven nothing, remember you don't get to decide, or at least that is what you told me, another hypocritical double standard by a leftist, well done.
Sensible is online now  
Old July 25th, 2017, 09:08 AM   #60
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Because of the hypocritical double standard. Oh and by the way they have proven nothing, remember you don't get to decide, or at least that is what you told me, another hypocritical double standard by a leftist, well done.
Lord Lard-Ass IS the current POTUS, members of his direct family HAVE been given positions of influence/authority within his administration.

That is reality, that is happening NOW.
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
clan, end, entire, slammer, trump



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trumps, the clan of liars, scammers and con artists. GhostRider Americas 17 January 20th, 2017 03:38 AM
Entire Bush family disses the Trump GhostRider Americas 36 October 4th, 2016 12:01 PM
Entire Media Freaks Out After Trump Over-Performance in Forum excalibur Current Events 7 September 10th, 2016 10:48 AM
The Yehudi Al Saud Clan Enigma Islam 1 December 16th, 2013 03:13 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.