Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree46Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:44 AM   #71
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
See, all he has to do is change his last name to Kennedy
You do realize that it was BECAUSE of Kennedy appointing his brother as AG that the anti nepotism laws were enacted. Your hero Trump is sidestepping those laws by making his family members "senior advisors" rather then appointing them to actual positions.

Trump is violating the spirit of the law if not the letter of the law. The fact that you are OK with this tells all we need to know about you.
Thanks from RNG and Hollywood
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:44 PM   #72
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Then pass another law if you dont like it. Get over it.
HMMMMMM, let me think it over for just a bit............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............Nope, don't feel like getting over it. Now what you going to do, post another cartoon?...

Last edited by Hollywood; July 25th, 2017 at 01:45 PM. Reason: typo
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 02:17 PM   #73
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
The topic is Trump and his family and somehow, as usual, the RWers here want to make it about the Clintons.

Let's assume for a second that everything you claim about the Clintons is true.

SO FREAKING WHAT????

How does the fact that the Clintons are sleazy politicians in any way excuse/defend that Trump and his family are sleazy business people that are now in charge at the White House?
The fact that the Clinton's are sleazy and corrupt is without question. No one has yet pinned anything on Trump or his family.
caconservative is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 02:49 PM   #74
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
The fact that the Clinton's are sleazy and corrupt is without question. No one has yet pinned anything on Trump or his family.
No one yet has pinned anything on the Clintons other than him getting a hummer. And all that ire is probably Republicans being jealous.

Where is that link showing Comey said Hillary was guilty of gross whatever you said? Can't find it, can you? And I know why.
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 02:58 PM   #75
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
The fact that the Clinton's are sleazy and corrupt is without question. No one has yet pinned anything on Trump or his family.
The only thing that has been "pinned" on the Clintons is Bill's tryst with Monica Lewinsky.

Otherwise they are in the same boat as Trump, lots of talk about shit they've done but no actual convictions.

But you RWers want to go on and on about how bad the Clintons are ignoring two very important points

1. They no longer hold any position of power or authority
2. The Trumps DO hold the highest position of power and authority.

Do I think the Clintons are sleazy, hell yeah.
Do I think the Trumps are sleazy, hell yeah.

The big difference (YUGE difference) is that the Clintons are in New York (or Arkansas, or wherever the hell it is that have gone to) and the Trumps occupy the White House.

My main problem with the Trump supporters/Clinton bashers is their blatant hypocrisy. The Trumps are just as sleazy (more so in my opinion) as the Clintons but you guys spend all your time DEFENDING this scuzz ball for things that you would scream bloody murder about if the person in question was a Democrat.
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 03:33 PM   #76
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
You just can not deal with the fact that the perfect little political system is getting BTFO in front of your eyes. Hang on, its about to get even more BTFO. Muh name is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid rawwwwk
You apparently cannot deal with facts or reality.
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:06 PM   #77
Banned
 
Maverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: RV
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
The only thing that has been "pinned" on the Clintons is Bill's tryst with Monica Lewinsky. ...

Hmmmm? And what were the articles of impeachment? Obstruction of justice was one.

Bill lost his license to practice law over his perjury, and suborning of perjury, and obstructing justice. though the Senate refused to convict him.

Hillary kicked off the Watergate investigation team.
Maverick is offline  
Old July 26th, 2017, 12:42 AM   #78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,078
Maybe someone like Adam Schiff wouldn't be the best choice to prosecute Trump....

"Do a plea, offer him Man 2!"

Doink! Doink!
senor boogie woogie is offline  
Old July 26th, 2017, 05:15 AM   #79
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
Hmmmm? And what were the articles of impeachment? Obstruction of justice was one.

Bill lost his license to practice law over his perjury, and suborning of perjury, and obstructing justice. though the Senate refused to convict him.

Hillary kicked off the Watergate investigation team.

Try fact checking: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8b2f68a7dfa6
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:41 AM   #80
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Ex doesn't like sources that go against his biases.
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
clan, end, entire, slammer, trump



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trumps, the clan of liars, scammers and con artists. GhostRider Americas 17 January 20th, 2017 04:38 AM
Entire Bush family disses the Trump GhostRider Americas 36 October 4th, 2016 01:01 PM
Entire Media Freaks Out After Trump Over-Performance in Forum excalibur Current Events 7 September 10th, 2016 11:48 AM
The Yehudi Al Saud Clan Enigma Islam 1 December 16th, 2013 04:13 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.