Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree22Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:01 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 55,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
From excalibur's link (nice to have year old posts right at your fingertips, yes?) :

Julian Assange seems to suggests on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered.


Assange totally dodged the reporter's inquiry as to an October surprise, btw, as he refused to say whether Rich was the source of the stolen emails on the basis on maintaining confidentiality.

The man is dead and Assange left-handedly is accusing Hillary of ordering Rich's murder, but he'd rather not say whether Rich was WL's source.

Sure.
Thanks from Clara007
imaginethat is online now  
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:03 PM   #22
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,053
These right wing creeps went to Seth Rich's parents under the guise of investigating his death knowing all along that they were going to blame their son for the hacks to save the Orange Turd from the Russia collusion investigation. The same creeps that were sooooo concerned about those Americans that died in Benghazi. If this isn't the very definition of deplorable, then what would you call it ?
Thanks from Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2017, 07:36 PM   #23
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
These right wing creeps went to Seth Rich's parents under the guise of investigating his death knowing all along that they were going to blame their son for the hacks to save the Orange Turd from the Russia collusion investigation. The same creeps that were sooooo concerned about those Americans that died in Benghazi. If this isn't the very definition of deplorable, then what would you call it ?
A progressive feigning outrage, how surprising.
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2017, 07:41 PM   #24
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Well, as you've pointed out numerous times: If it's on the interwebs it must be true.
You said that you couldn't find the information. My point was that you were not looking very hard, if at all.

Did you listen to the recording?
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2017, 05:51 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
In my post I used the word news in quotes. Yes, there were nutjob conspiracy theorists spreading this story. It didn't become "news" until Hannity started pushing it, AFTER Dumpster was inaugurated.
Thanks from Camelot
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:10 AM   #26
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
In my post I used the word news in quotes. Yes, there were nutjob conspiracy theorists spreading this story. It didn't become "news" until Hannity started pushing it, AFTER Dumpster was inaugurated.

Lol,

You also need to turn off the CNN.
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2017, 03:10 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Lol,

You also need to turn off the CNN.
Actually you probably need to turn it ON

Your little GOP/Trump bubble of Fox News and Conservative Talk Radio is not serving you very well.
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2017, 05:21 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
You said that you couldn't find the information. My point was that you were not looking very hard, if at all.

Did you listen to the recording?
But you fall for everything, you still haven't realized that there are sources that are credible, and then there are sources that have the stuff that you would love to believe, those sources are aimed at morons...
goober is offline  
Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:14 PM   #29
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
But you fall for everything, you still haven't realized that there are sources that are credible, and then there are sources that have the stuff that you would love to believe, those sources are aimed at morons...
Did you listen to the recording?
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
fake, oked, rich, seth, story, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cnn retracts fake story about trump sumara Current Events 0 June 28th, 2017 08:25 AM
Kim Dotcom and Seth Rich Baby Ray Current Events 3 May 24th, 2017 03:17 AM
Seth Rich webguy4 Americas 10 April 9th, 2017 04:52 PM
Not the Russians but Seth Rich - DNC leaks excalibur Current Events 0 August 9th, 2016 09:05 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.