Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree17Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 14th, 2017, 04:37 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,551
Trump's New Ad

Well, friends. Trump's new campaign ad is out and it's a doozy. It won't surprise you to discover that it's just filled with exaggerations and lies...but what else could it be, right?
Did you know Trump has created 1 million new jobs? More Americans working than EVER BEFORE? Trump has created the strongest military in decades? Unemployment lowest since 2001? The president's enemies don't want him to succeed, but.......(love this part)...Americans want him to succeed.

So I guess Democratic lawmakers and the media are not Americans!

Trump Ad Slams Democrats After White Supremacist Rally | Time.com
Thanks from tristanrobin and Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old August 14th, 2017, 04:52 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,169
Imagine the heads popping had Hillary been elected and less than seven months after Inauguration Day she released a campaign video.

"When's that b*tch going to stop campaigning and start being the president?"
imaginethat is offline  
Old August 14th, 2017, 06:22 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Well, friends. Trump's new campaign ad is out and it's a doozy. It won't surprise you to discover that it's just filled with exaggerations and lies...but what else could it be, right?
Did you know Trump has created 1 million new jobs? More Americans working than EVER BEFORE? Trump has created the strongest military in decades? Unemployment lowest since 2001? The president's enemies don't want him to succeed, but.......(love this part)...Americans want him to succeed.

So I guess Democratic lawmakers and the media are not Americans!

Trump Ad Slams Democrats After White Supremacist Rally | Time.com
Put simply (for your sake) the Democratic Party and the MSM are about as un-American as it gets. There are also some RINO's you can throw in there as well.
Thanks from Jimmyb
caconservative is offline  
Old August 14th, 2017, 06:35 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Put simply (for your sake) the Democratic Party and the MSM are about as un-American as it gets. There are also some RINO's you can throw in there as well.
Basically anyone opposed to Trump is anti American?
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old August 14th, 2017, 06:55 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Basically anyone opposed to Trump is anti American?
LOL

nationalism at its finest
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
tristanrobin is offline  
Old August 14th, 2017, 06:58 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Put simply (for your sake) the Democratic Party and the MSM are about as un-American as it gets. There are also some RINO's you can throw in there as well.


Opposing political views do not change citizenship, you moron.
Thanks from Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old August 14th, 2017, 07:42 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
LOL

nationalism at its finest
Or, emperor worship.
imaginethat is offline  
Old August 15th, 2017, 01:10 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Put simply (for your sake) the Democratic Party and the MSM are about as un-American as it gets. There are also some RINO's you can throw in there as well.
A ridiculous personal opinion voiced by an anonymous extremist poster on an internet political discussion forum.
That is about as irrelevant as one can get.
Dismissed as such.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 15th, 2017, 01:23 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Opposing political views do not change citizenship, you moron.
Did I say it did? Or, did I say that opposing political views can be un-American? Much like the trash you post.
Thanks from Jimmyb
caconservative is offline  
Old August 15th, 2017, 01:26 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
A ridiculous personal opinion voiced by an anonymous extremist poster on an internet political discussion forum.
That is about as irrelevant as one can get.
Dismissed as such.
Well now, an opinion on an opinion based forum is irrelevant? Or, is it only opinions you don't agree with? If that be the case, we can dismiss anything you post...right?
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ivanka Trump takes Donald Trump seat at G20 leaders' table RNG Americas 33 July 9th, 2017 07:24 AM
President Trump Using Trump Hotel to Hold Trump Re-Election Fundraiser imaginethat Politicians 13 July 5th, 2017 03:46 PM
SAME NY Times Reporter Said Trump Team Was Wiretapped In Jan., But Said TRUMP Lacked excalibur Current Events 0 March 6th, 2017 12:33 PM
ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS Admit Answering Craigslist Ad and Getting Paid to Protest Trump Boo Current Events 108 April 6th, 2016 08:32 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.