Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree29Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:16 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truther View Post
Precisely.

There were good people on both sides.

Many protesting the statue removal were neither Klan nor white supremacists.

Many protesting the Klan and white supremacists were not antifa.

President Trump spoke the total truth, thus the haters gonna hate meme. Why? Because, as we see with several posters on DTT, tristanrobin and goober as two, they support antifa, as do many in the media.
Now before I start, I do not support antifa or bamn. However, the problem is you can NOT denounce either group without first denouncing the white supremacists. WHEN did it become OK for the the Klan and the NAZI's to walk around in broad daylight ?? WHEN did it become OK for them to MARCH ACROSS A COLLEGE CAMPUS ....... ARMED ???????????????? They DID NOT have a permit to recreate the mob scene from Frankenstein movies. We are simply NOT going to allow brown shirted nazis to walk around intimidating our citizens. We do REMEMBER our history. For ALL the complaints about the police "doing nothing" while the antifa people allegedly started fights WHY WEREN'T THE NAZIS STOPPED BEFORE THEY ENTERED THE CAMPUS ???????

No sir I don't like antifa or bamn but I recognize that they are the natural reaction to the suddenly re-emergent KKK and Nazi's.

And yes I think Trump bears some of the blame here. He ran as an anti-establishment populist candidate. (though I never did figure how a billionaire that's never done a days labor in his life was gong to solve the common man's problem.) However once elected he installed some seriously non main stream hard core alt-right (should be alt-reich !!) in his cabinet. Bannon being the worst of the bunch. Rightly or wrongly this signaled every malcontent, discontent that's ever attended a white power meeting, that there had been a change and there was now a friendly face in the white house. That it just might be OK to crawl out from under their rocks and show their faces.

What I hate more than anftifa and bamn is the fact there is a reason for them to exist.
Thanks from tristanrobin
BubbaJones is offline  
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:39 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Now before I start, I do not support antifa or bamn. However, the problem is you can NOT denounce either group without first denouncing the white supremacists. WHEN did it become OK for the the Klan and the NAZI's to walk around in broad daylight ?? WHEN did it become OK for them to MARCH ACROSS A COLLEGE CAMPUS ....... ARMED ???????????????? They DID NOT have a permit to recreate the mob scene from Frankenstein movies. We are simply NOT going to allow brown shirted nazis to walk around intimidating our citizens. We do REMEMBER our history. For ALL the complaints about the police "doing nothing" while the antifa people allegedly started fights WHY WEREN'T THE NAZIS STOPPED BEFORE THEY ENTERED THE CAMPUS ???????

No sir I don't like antifa or bamn but I recognize that they are the natural reaction to the suddenly re-emergent KKK and Nazi's.

And yes I think Trump bears some of the blame here. He ran as an anti-establishment populist candidate. (though I never did figure how a billionaire that's never done a days labor in his life was gong to solve the common man's problem.) However once elected he installed some seriously non main stream hard core alt-right (should be alt-reich !!) in his cabinet. Bannon being the worst of the bunch. Rightly or wrongly this signaled every malcontent, discontent that's ever attended a white power meeting, that there had been a change and there was now a friendly face in the white house. That it just might be OK to crawl out from under their rocks and show their faces.

What I hate more than anftifa and bamn is the fact there is a reason for them to exist.
Actually, I feel EXACTLY as you do.

Nobody LIKES the idea that needs to be an antifa or bamn or blm or any other group. But they arose out of a NEED for protection from the Nazis, KKK, white nationalists, white supremacists, and alt-righters.

Remember a couple of decades ago, I don't remember what issue it was about, but the right wing had a slogan 'you've woke up the sleeping giant.'

Well, precisely the same thing has happened. Only this time, the Left isn't having peace marches and discussion groups - they're treating the opposition the way they're treated.

And the right does NOT like it. Heck. One of THEIR churches might get caught on fire and THEIR baby daughters burned up. One of THEIR cousins might be swinging from an oak tree.

Like they say: Karma's a real bitch.
Thanks from BubbaJones
tristanrobin is offline  
Old September 5th, 2017, 11:22 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,215
how many people here want to see President Pence?

if you dont, then dont try to overthrow trump. if trump is removed, there is no reason for pence to go, he will inevitably be the next president. and he would be way worse, because he actually has an agenda, and its an awful agenda, and pence has the experience to use his position to enforce it.
hot dragon is offline  
Old September 6th, 2017, 12:58 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
When he quits doing and saying really stupid stuff?
It is a thing.
McCoy is offline  
Old September 6th, 2017, 07:24 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Actually, I feel EXACTLY as you do.

Nobody LIKES the idea that needs to be an antifa or bamn or blm or any other group. But they arose out of a NEED for protection from the Nazis, KKK, white nationalists, white supremacists, and alt-righters.

Remember a couple of decades ago, I don't remember what issue it was about, but the right wing had a slogan 'you've woke up the sleeping giant.'

Well, precisely the same thing has happened. Only this time, the Left isn't having peace marches and discussion groups - they're treating the opposition the way they're treated.

And the right does NOT like it. Heck. One of THEIR churches might get caught on fire and THEIR baby daughters burned up. One of THEIR cousins might be swinging from an oak tree.

Like they say: Karma's a real bitch.
Hyperbole and emotion. Time to get a grip sunshine.
Thanks from Jimgorn
Quigley is online now  
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:45 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Hyperbole and emotion. Time to get a grip sunshine.
These clowns want us to all forget history....It was the Socialists back in the '20's at Haymarket.....In the 30's it was the Wobblies.... they liked to blow things up..In the 40's it was the Klan that was the Democrat's baby...In the 60's we had the Weather Under Ground....Students for a Democratic Society .... All a bunch of anarchists out to overthrow the government .... These jackassesd have been a bunch of violent trouble makers for a long time and now they want to divert the attention to the right, and Trump....Bullshit!!
Jimgorn is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:11 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truther View Post
Precisely.

There were good people on both sides.

Many protesting the statue removal were neither Klan nor white supremacists.

Many protesting the Klan and white supremacists were not antifa.

President Trump spoke the total truth, thus the haters gonna hate meme. Why? Because, as we see with several posters on DTT, tristanrobin and goober as two, they support antifa, as do many in the media.
So true...this is exactly what I got out of Trump's pressers...There were 4 sides to this....2 peaceful and 2 violent....What is so fucking hard for these left wing moonbats to understand???

Or maybe they deliberately do not want to understand....They are so blinded bu their own ideology they can not see the truth when it smacks them up-against the side of their pointy heads...
Thanks from Hashtag
Jimgorn is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:50 PM   #28
Banned
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Now before I start, I do not support antifa or bamn. However, the problem is you can NOT denounce either group without first denouncing the white supremacists. WHEN did it become OK for the the Klan and the NAZI's to walk around in broad daylight ?? WHEN did it become OK for them to MARCH ACROSS A COLLEGE CAMPUS ....... ARMED ???????????????? They DID NOT have a permit to recreate the mob scene from Frankenstein movies. We are simply NOT going to allow brown shirted nazis to walk around intimidating our citizens. We do REMEMBER our history. For ALL the complaints about the police "doing nothing" while the antifa people allegedly started fights WHY WEREN'T THE NAZIS STOPPED BEFORE THEY ENTERED THE CAMPUS ???????

No sir I don't like antifa or bamn but I recognize that they are the natural reaction to the suddenly re-emergent KKK and Nazi's.

And yes I think Trump bears some of the blame here. He ran as an anti-establishment populist candidate. (though I never did figure how a billionaire that's never done a days labor in his life was gong to solve the common man's problem.) However once elected he installed some seriously non main stream hard core alt-right (should be alt-reich !!) in his cabinet. Bannon being the worst of the bunch. Rightly or wrongly this signaled every malcontent, discontent that's ever attended a white power meeting, that there had been a change and there was now a friendly face in the white house. That it just might be OK to crawl out from under their rocks and show their faces.

What I hate more than anftifa and bamn is the fact there is a reason for them to exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Actually, I feel EXACTLY as you do.

Nobody LIKES the idea that needs to be an antifa or bamn or blm or any other group. But they arose out of a NEED for protection from the Nazis, KKK, white nationalists, white supremacists, and alt-righters.

Remember a couple of decades ago, I don't remember what issue it was about, but the right wing had a slogan 'you've woke up the sleeping giant.'

Well, precisely the same thing has happened. Only this time, the Left isn't having peace marches and discussion groups - they're treating the opposition the way they're treated.

And the right does NOT like it. Heck. One of THEIR churches might get caught on fire and THEIR baby daughters burned up. One of THEIR cousins might be swinging from an oak tree.

Like they say: Karma's a real bitch.
A need you say..thats funny

This is the communist nuts you leftist morons are supporting

https://itsgoingdown.org/wp-content/...ison_print.pdf
Thanks from Hashtag
guy39 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
‘coup, house, underway’, underway’, white, ‘coup



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is a "Soft" Coup Underway in America Now To Remove Trump From Office? right to left Current Events 76 May 26th, 2017 10:39 AM
Are We Witnessing a Coup Operation Against the Trump White House? excalibur Current Events 78 March 14th, 2017 07:12 PM
White House Appoints 2014-2015 Class of White House Fellows The White House The White House 0 August 26th, 2014 05:30 AM
White House Appoints 2013-2014 Class of White House Fellows The White House The White House 0 August 28th, 2013 06:40 AM
WHITE HOUSE VIDEO MESSAGE: Executive Director of the White House Initiative on Educat The White House The White House 0 August 24th, 2013 07:00 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.