Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree34Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2017, 10:55 AM   #1
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,921
Trump adminstration well ahead the curve on guns

Feds crack down on illegal guns; prosecutions up 23 percent - Washington Times


This administration has been working hard to get guns out of the hands of criminals. Unlike previous administration.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old October 7th, 2017, 11:33 AM   #2
Banned
 
Hashtag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Upside Down
Posts: 714
But the left sees all legal gun owners as criminals. Thus we have calls to repeal the 2nd.
Thanks from guy39
Hashtag is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 02:50 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashtag View Post
But the left sees all legal gun owners as criminals. Thus we have calls to repeal the 2nd.
That is a blatant lie, complete and total bull-fucking-shit.
Thanks from imaginethat and Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 05:54 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashtag View Post
But the left sees all legal gun owners as criminals. Thus we have calls to repeal the 2nd.
Quote:
Thanks from guy39
Seriously guy?
Thanks from Hollywood
imaginethat is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 06:08 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Seriously guy?

Serious as a heart attack.....The left has two "Holy Grail"s...one is national health care, and the second is repeal of the second amendment....

Look at what happened in Las Vegas.....What Laws would have changed this.....there is only one solution....total confiscation of all weapons....period!!

I agree we need this conversation on gun control....I want the extreme left to admit it's end game is repeal of the second amendment and total confiscation of all guns..
Thanks from discollector
Jimgorn is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 06:13 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Serious as a heart attack.....The left has two "Holy Grail"s...one is national health care, and the second is repeal of the second amendment....

Look at what happened in Las Vegas.....What Laws would have changed this.....there is only one solution....total confiscation of all weapons....period!!

I agree we need this conversation on gun control....I want the extreme left to admit it's end game is repeal of the second amendment and total confiscation of all guns..
Want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 08:45 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Seriously guy?
Yeah, seriously. The leadership and direction of the left is to ban guns and establish an elite politic with a peasant class to support it. Sure there idiots who support the Democrats who believe in gun rights. But, the leadership of the Democrat party aka the left supports a total gun ban. That is the ultimate goal. Explain to me why they say we need a ban on "assault" weapons but not handguns?
Thanks from Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 09:17 PM   #8
Banned
 
Hashtag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Upside Down
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Yeah, seriously. The leadership and direction of the left is to ban guns and establish an elite politic with a peasant class to support it. Sure there idiots who support the Democrats who believe in gun rights. But, the leadership of the Democrat party aka the left supports a total gun ban. That is the ultimate goal. Explain to me why they say we need a ban on "assault" weapons but not handguns?

Using the term "assault weapon" is proof enough of their chicanery.

BTW, Feinstein says no law would have prevented Las Vegas.
Thanks from discollector
Hashtag is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 09:54 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.
Please Bucko....I have been around long enough to know what I want and what I get are two totally different things......Will the extreme left admit to it's true agenda??....Not likely.....
Thanks from Hashtag
Jimgorn is offline  
Old October 9th, 2017, 06:34 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Please Bucko....I have been around long enough to know what I want and what I get are two totally different things......Will the extreme left admit to it's true agenda??....Not likely.....
Just my colorful way of pointing out your wanting people to ADMIT what YOU claim THEY want is as futile and silly.
Where do you get off claiming to KNOW what other people want?
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
adminstration, ahead, curve, guns, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adminstration in Trump GOP Kipper The White House 3 December 9th, 2016 05:25 PM
LA Times puts Trump Ahead. roastpork Americas 11 September 13th, 2016 09:35 PM
Roger Ailes Is Advising Donald Trump Ahead of Presidential Debates imaginethat Current Events 5 August 16th, 2016 06:27 PM
FACT SHEET: Global Health Security Agenda: Getting Ahead of the Curve on Epidemic Thr The White House The White House 0 September 26th, 2014 08:10 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.