Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree76Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2017, 08:47 AM   #21
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
This entire administration is as repugnant as any fascist regime ... nobody would think it was dreadful if they had assassinated Mussolini or Stalin or Hitler or Papa Doc, etc. etc. etc. They certainly would not be thought of as 'sore losers.' They would be hailed a hero for saving their country from loathsome opportunists and authoritarian dictators.

I certainly do not hope Trump is assassinated - or anybody, for that matter - but, I would also certainly understand and empathize with the person who did it.
Hold on right there twinkle toes. Now you claim to be an educated person so if you could indulge me w/ that cunning intellect and explain how this is a "fascist regime" that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 08:55 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
The RW slings around the words Communist, Marxist, Socialist like candy off a parade float. Most of the time they are just yapping because of the ignorance that abounds on the Right. No facts. No credible sources. In fact, anyone who disagrees with them politically is considered all of the above and OF COURSE un-Christian.

The fringe build their lives around politics. Don't do business with those who disagree. Don't befriend those who disagree. Don't respect those who disagree. Don't talk to those who disagree.

I often wonder about their spouses and children. Do they all follow Daddy's doctrine?? Are all of them under Daddy's thumb? Do any of them think for themselves?? Frightening if you ask me.
Ya I've seen this , the children start hating just like their parents, bigotry, homophobia, Islamophobia , chauvinism, hatred of our government, supporting White supremacist. All the ugly hateful trimmings that goes along with most of them. Few don't have at least some of these izm's
Thanks from Clara007
jbander is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 08:58 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbander View Post
The old Pussy Grabber is going down on this I would think, Charges from 10 women of sexual abuse and a tag line asking for any women in the past that were treated poorly with sexula abuse by the pussy grabber.
How many women will be on the Pussy grabber list finally. We are taking bets on this, My number is 100, what yournumber. These charges have been going on from a half year ago. Just anounced lately though.
When He goes down ,he will go down in the biggest way ever, when It looks like his people can't get aroung it reflecting on them they will leave like rats leaving a sinking ship, just watch , it will be funny.
Uhhhh, source?
Quigley is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:02 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Hold on right there twinkle toes. Now you claim to be an educated person so if you could indulge me w/ that cunning intellect and explain how this is a "fascist regime" that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
You people have nothing to argue with , there is also nothing good at all that can be said about your hate party. so you make something up Twinkle toes , he never said they were fascist regime. Your point suggesting he is not educated is funny considering you had to lie to argue against what he said, or were so uneducated that you can't read.
jbander is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:38 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
We aren't that particular on HOW Dotard does down. 25th is fine. Mid-term change in congressional majority is fine. Russia investigation is fine. AND there's a new twist--sexual assault charges--AND THAT will be fine too. I just wonder how many more women come forward.

It's just a matter of time. We've got lots of choices.

Trump campaign subpoenaed over sexual assault allegations - CNNPolitics
How's that Russian collusion thing working out? Seems it fizzling out due to lack of evidence and interest.
caconservative is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:46 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
That is a terrible thing you are saying. You should be ashamed of yourself.
You’ll call out an anonymous poster on a little discussion forum in a little corner of the vast World Wide Web for saying something “terrible” and that he should be “ashamed” of himself but you are surprisingly quiet when the President of the United States tells an outrageous lie during a national press conference.

When Trump said that previous presidents (naming Obama specifically) didn’t call the families of fallen soldiers that was an outright lie. It was an insult to those presidents, the fallen troops and their families.

How much does anyone want to bet that none of the Trump sychophants here on DTT are going to say it was “terrible” for Trump to say that or how Trump should be “ashamed of himself”
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:49 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
How's that Russian collusion thing working out? Seems it fizzling out due to lack of evidence and interest.


Oh, I see. YOU think that just because YOU personally haven't had a phone call from Robert Mueller OR that he's not blabbing to the press that it's fizzling??

Yeah--let's go with that because it makes so much sense.
Clara007 is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:54 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
You’ll call out an anonymous poster on a little discussion forum in a little corner of the vast World Wide Web for saying something “terrible” and that he should be “ashamed” of himself but you are surprisingly quiet when the President of the United States tells an outrageous lie during a national press conference.

When Trump said that previous presidents (naming Obama specifically) didn’t call the families of fallen soldiers that was an outright lie. It was an insult to those presidents, the fallen troops and their families.

How much does anyone want to bet that none of the Trump sychophants here on DTT are going to say it was “terrible” for Trump to say that or how Trump should be “ashamed of himself”
So you are on the side of defending threats of violence and assassination of the president. You also should be ashamed of yourself.
Thanks from Sensible
justoneman is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:57 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
ashamed of the truth?

not me.
Yes you should be ashamed of the truth that you would feel good about the assassination of the President. How low you are. For shame.
Thanks from Sensible
justoneman is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:04 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
The RW slings around the words Communist, Marxist, Socialist like candy off a parade float. Most of the time they are just yapping because of the ignorance that abounds on the Right. No facts. No credible sources. In fact, anyone who disagrees with them politically is considered all of the above and OF COURSE un-Christian.

The fringe build their lives around politics. Don't do business with those who disagree. Don't befriend those who disagree. Don't respect those who disagree. Don't talk to those who disagree.

I often wonder about their spouses and children. Do they all follow Daddy's doctrine?? Are all of them under Daddy's thumb? Do any of them think for themselves?? Frightening if you ask me.
"The RW slings around the words Communist, Marxist, Socialist like candy off a parade float."

Nice simile!!!
Thanks from Clara007
imaginethat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
beautiful, charges, drop, gum, president, thing



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good Thing We’re Not Like Mizzou Or Yale, Says President Of University Plagued By Rac LongWinded Current Events 8 November 14th, 2015 11:50 AM
Readout of Vice President Biden's Drop-By with a Visiting Delegation from Iraq’s Anba The White House The White House 0 January 22nd, 2015 12:40 PM
Readout of Vice President Biden's Drop-By with Visiting Delegation from Iraq’s Kurdis The White House The White House 0 July 4th, 2014 10:00 AM
Beautiful......... Jbird Current Events 3 December 20th, 2012 09:20 AM
The Worst Thing Thing About Gay Marriage.. fxashun Gay and Lesbian Rights 143 June 2nd, 2009 08:52 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.