Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree76Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:52 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
LOL...Hendrix was a strong conservative.
Sure. So am I.
imaginethat is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 11:01 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
So you are on the side of defending threats of violence and assassination of the president. You also should be ashamed of yourself.
Where did I defend ANYTHING?

I was pointing out YOUR hypocrisy.

If you want to talk about that Im willing to listen. If all you want to do is try and change the subject you can go play with yourself.
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old October 17th, 2017, 11:39 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Where did I defend ANYTHING?

I was pointing out YOUR hypocrisy.

If you want to talk about that Im willing to listen. If all you want to do is try and change the subject you can go play with yourself.
It would be hypocrisy if I had ever wished violence on Obama. I never ever did such a thing. You on the other hand are coming to the rescue of someone wishing violence on the President.
justoneman is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 11:48 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
It would be hypocrisy if I had ever wished violence on Obama. I never ever did such a thing. You on the other hand are coming to the rescue of someone wishing violence on the President.
This has NOTHING to do with calling for violence on anyone.

Youre throwing a hissy fit because you think something Tristan said. You called it terrible and said he should be ashamed of himself for saying it.

Trump tells an outrageous lie about Obama during a press conference and you say nothing. You go out of your way to say ANYTHING critical of Trump. THAT is the hypocrisy.

Own it.
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old October 17th, 2017, 02:58 PM   #45
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbander View Post
I would never have a slime bag scum bag, mentally ill , who is the biggest threat to this country as a leader , the fact that you will says it all.
What are you babbling about?
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:01 PM   #46
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
The RW slings around the words Communist, Marxist, Socialist like candy off a parade float. Most of the time they are just yapping because of the ignorance that abounds on the Right. No facts. No credible sources. In fact, anyone who disagrees with them politically is considered all of the above and OF COURSE un-Christian.

The fringe build their lives around politics. Don't do business with those who disagree. Don't befriend those who disagree. Don't respect those who disagree. Don't talk to those who disagree.

I often wonder about their spouses and children. Do they all follow Daddy's doctrine?? Are all of them under Daddy's thumb? Do any of them think for themselves?? Frightening if you ask me.
You just described you leftist to a tee.
Thanks from guy39 and Sensible
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:08 PM   #47
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
"The RW slings around the words Communist, Marxist, Socialist like candy off a parade float."

Nice simile!!!
It is especially since you leftists follow the state around like it is the float hoping for your "free candy"
Thanks from guy39, Sensible and Hashtag
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:31 PM   #48
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
It would be hypocrisy if I had ever wished violence on Obama. I never ever did such a thing. You on the other hand are coming to the rescue of someone wishing violence on the President.
Again how am I rescuing anyone by pointing out YOUR blatant hypocrisy?
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old October 17th, 2017, 05:12 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Hold on right there twinkle toes. Now you claim to be an educated person so if you could indulge me w/ that cunning intellect and explain how this is a "fascist regime" that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Read slowly, We'll all understand if you have to move your lips as you read. Ready?

"AS repugnant AS a fascist regime" and NOT "IS a fascist regime.

Last edited by Hollywood; October 17th, 2017 at 05:13 PM. Reason: typo
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 07:40 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Read slowly, We'll all understand if you have to move your lips as you read. Ready?

"AS repugnant AS a fascist regime" and NOT "IS a fascist regime.
Wow this thread is full of charges that are lies or they are just that dumb and comprehend what they read. . They have nothing, I mean you can come in here and say their master is a scum bag and not one of them will argue that point because they dam well know that any of us can come up with 100 videos and quotes directly from President scum bag in his own word , proving himself that he is a scum bag. So they quote you as saying things that you never said ,I tell you what that just has one message in it , Your beat their butt in this thread so bad that they have no where to go except lie and then look like idiots sticking with their weak ass lie because they are wimps and have no ammunition in their arsenal. They lose, evel should always lose.
jbander is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
beautiful, charges, drop, gum, president, thing



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good Thing Were Not Like Mizzou Or Yale, Says President Of University Plagued By Rac LongWinded Current Events 8 November 14th, 2015 11:50 AM
Readout of Vice President Biden's Drop-By with a Visiting Delegation from Iraqs Anba The White House The White House 0 January 22nd, 2015 12:40 PM
Readout of Vice President Biden's Drop-By with Visiting Delegation from Iraqs Kurdis The White House The White House 0 July 4th, 2014 10:00 AM
Beautiful......... Jbird Current Events 3 December 20th, 2012 09:20 AM
The Worst Thing Thing About Gay Marriage.. fxashun Gay and Lesbian Rights 143 June 2nd, 2009 08:52 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.