Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree7Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2017, 01:01 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
It’s obvious that the Attorney General has been compromised. Deep State must have some incredibly embarrassing evidence of wrongdoing by the former senator.

Sessions recused himself from the Russian witch hunt which has dragged on for months despite ANY evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

There is however myriads of evidence of the DNC and Hillary Campaign colluding and exchanging money with the Russians for faulty information on Donald Trump.


Now This=> Corrupt Jeff Sessions Recuses Himself from Uranium One Scandal -- SESSIONS MUST GO!

The swamp is deep indeed. If he is this compromised he must be fired.
You can keep saying that, but it won't make it true.

There's evidence, just not in the world of alternative facts.
Thanks from Camelot
imaginethat is online now  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 01:13 PM   #12
Hiding behind the sofa
 
MichaelT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Stockport England
Posts: 1,163
Smile

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Yeah Sparky, I would. You're a hyper-partisan, I'm not.
It's probably for the best, that you are not under oath, unlike Sessions who was.
Thanks from RNG
MichaelT is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 01:16 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You can keep saying that, but it won't make it true.

There's evidence, just not in the world of alternative facts.
Try to stay on topic, the topic is Uranium One and Sessions recusal, any questions you have about the article should be directed to it's writer.
Quigley is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 01:18 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelT View Post
I It's probably for the best, that you are not under oath, unlike Sessions who was.
Sessions was under oath about Uranium One? Do tell, can you source it?
Quigley is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 01:18 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Yeah Sparky, I would. You're a hyper-partisan, I'm not.
Really ?? I find that rather surprising. You CLAIM to not be partisan but in your time on the board you seem to spend most of your time defending the dumpster while bashing the shit out of Hillary.
Thanks from foundit66, RNG and Camelot
BubbaJones is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 01:22 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Really ?? I find that rather surprising. You CLAIM to not be partisan but in your time on the board you seem to spend most of your time defending the dumpster while bashing the shit out of Hillary.
I would suggest you pay closer attention.
Quigley is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
corrupt, jeff, recuses, scandal, sessions, uranium



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jeff Sessions Sabcat Political Talk 65 August 2nd, 2017 08:24 PM
Jeff Sessions continues his job as Attorney General tbbyolumbatobby Current Events 1 July 20th, 2017 10:02 AM
Citing Recusal, Trump Says He Would've Not Hire Jeff Sessions tbbyolumbatobby Current Events 3 July 20th, 2017 05:36 AM
Jeff Sessions Upcoming War On Legal Marijuana skews13 Politicians 18 January 31st, 2017 01:35 PM
The real story behind Jeff Sessions prosecuting the KKK tolumba21 Current Events 1 January 10th, 2017 05:34 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.