Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree7Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:48 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Corrupt Jeff Sessions Recuses Himself from Uranium One Scandal ó

Itís obvious that the Attorney General has been compromised. Deep State must have some incredibly embarrassing evidence of wrongdoing by the former senator.

Sessions recused himself from the Russian witch hunt which has dragged on for months despite ANY evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

There is however myriads of evidence of the DNC and Hillary Campaign colluding and exchanging money with the Russians for faulty information on Donald Trump.


Now This=> Corrupt Jeff Sessions Recuses Himself from Uranium One Scandal -- SESSIONS MUST GO!

The swamp is deep indeed. If he is this compromised he must be fired.
Quigley is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:08 AM   #2
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,394
The desperation is reaching new heights. They claim that there is nothing there but are apoplectic about ending the investigation that will prove them right......LOL.....Do they really think they are fooling anyone ?
Thanks from foundit66 and Hollywood
Camelot is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:11 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Seriously? That's all you have?
Quigley is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 11:24 AM   #4
Banned
 
Hashtag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Upside Down
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Seriously? That's all you have?


That's par for course with him.
Hashtag is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 11:30 AM   #5
Banned
 
Hashtag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Upside Down
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Itís obvious that the Attorney General has been compromised. Deep State must have some incredibly embarrassing evidence of wrongdoing by the former senator.

Sessions recused himself from the Russian witch hunt which has dragged on for months despite ANY evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

There is however myriads of evidence of the DNC and Hillary Campaign colluding and exchanging money with the Russians for faulty information on Donald Trump.


Now This=> Corrupt Jeff Sessions Recuses Himself from Uranium One Scandal -- SESSIONS MUST GO!

The swamp is deep indeed. If he is this compromised he must be fired.

He could un-recuse himself. Obviously he won't.

Rosenstein also needs to go. He was there when the uranium deal went down, as was of course Mueller. Clinton Foundation received $145 million, you can buy a lot of people with that money.

Maybe, just maybe, President Trump will have an opportunity to fire both and use a recess appointment if Congress recesses. Otherwise who would get through the Senate that would do what needs to be done?
Hashtag is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 11:38 AM   #6
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashtag View Post
He could un-recuse himself. Obviously he won't.

Rosenstein also needs to go. He was there when the uranium deal went down, as was of course Mueller. Clinton Foundation received $145 million, you can buy a lot of people with that money.

Maybe, just maybe, President Trump will have an opportunity to fire both and use a recess appointment if Congress recesses. Otherwise who would get through the Senate that would do what needs to be done?
He had to recuse himself because a campaign he was neck deep in is being investigated. That would be obstruction of justice. There will be no recess appointments because no formal recess will happen. Mueller will get to the bottom of this despite you whining little snowflakes......LOL....Itís nice to know that you are panicking now though.....LOL
Camelot is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 12:02 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Seriously? That's all you have?
Does not need anything more. *shrug*

Last edited by Hollywood; November 3rd, 2017 at 12:14 PM. Reason: typo
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 12:08 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
He had to recuse himself because a campaign he was neck deep in is being investigated. That would be obstruction of justice. There will be no recess appointments because no formal recess will happen. Mueller will get to the bottom of this despite you whining little snowflakes......LOL....Itís nice to know that you are panicking now though.....LOL
Naaa, you are conflating the issues. The subject is Uranium One. You did understand that right?
Quigley is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 12:26 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Itís obvious that the Attorney General has been compromised. Deep State must have some incredibly embarrassing evidence of wrongdoing by the former senator.

Sessions recused himself from the Russian witch hunt which has dragged on for months despite ANY evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

There is however myriads of evidence of the DNC and Hillary Campaign colluding and exchanging money with the Russians for faulty information on Donald Trump.


Now This=> Corrupt Jeff Sessions Recuses Himself from Uranium One Scandal -- SESSIONS MUST GO!

The swamp is deep indeed. If he is this compromised he must be fired.
Yeah ....... I wonder if any of you would be SOOOOOO adamant about people being fired or forced to resign if Hillary was pres and SHE was the one being investigated ????

Can you spell HYPOCRISY ???? Pot meet kettle.
BubbaJones is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 12:37 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Yeah ....... I wonder if any of you would be SOOOOOO adamant about people being fired or forced to resign if Hillary was pres and SHE was the one being investigated ????

Can you spell HYPOCRISY ???? Pot meet kettle.
Yeah Sparky, I would. You're a hyper-partisan, I'm not.
Quigley is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
corrupt, jeff, recuses, scandal, sessions, uranium



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jeff Sessions Sabcat Political Talk 65 August 2nd, 2017 08:24 PM
Jeff Sessions continues his job as Attorney General tbbyolumbatobby Current Events 1 July 20th, 2017 10:02 AM
Citing Recusal, Trump Says He Would've Not Hire Jeff Sessions tbbyolumbatobby Current Events 3 July 20th, 2017 05:36 AM
Jeff Sessions Upcoming War On Legal Marijuana skews13 Politicians 18 January 31st, 2017 01:35 PM
The real story behind Jeff Sessions prosecuting the KKK tolumba21 Current Events 1 January 10th, 2017 05:34 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.