Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree73Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 8th, 2017, 04:34 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
As usual, you either don't know the meaning of the word communist OR just use the word as a default argument OR both.
You asked for the definition of 'hate speech' and I offered you the legal definition because.....as I stated previously there ARE limits on the first amendment.
Sorry, but if you don't like the laws of this country you have several options:
1) Change the law 2) Adapt to the law 3) Move elsewhere.

Your team has a blank check at the moment--complete control of our laws--our court system and most of our state governments. So....what are you waiting for...? Change the law. Change the status of the first amendment.

NO??? Of course not because you'd rather throw a hissy fit, name-call, stereotype and act like a 3 yr old. Just like your president. The Dotard.


P.S. Here's a question. WHY WOULD YOU want to offend someone??
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 8th, 2017, 04:53 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Oh, we are making unsubstantiated claims....cool. i want to play.


If it wasn't for leftists there would be no national debt, federal reserve system or.AIDS


How about some real ones

If it wasn't for leftists there would be no welfare state, the single mother plague that is a direct result of it.


That was fun, thanks.
The Treasury had stopped issuing 30 year Treasuries, because the debt was expected to be paid off completely at the rate we were going.
Bush altered that trajectory and set us on a course towards trillion dollar deficits.
That's real, your racist fantasies are just racist fantasies.
goober is offline  
Old November 8th, 2017, 05:29 AM   #63
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
The Treasury had stopped issuing 30 year Treasuries, because the debt was expected to be paid off completely at the rate we were going.
Bush altered that trajectory and set us on a course towards trillion dollar deficits.
That's real, your racist fantasies are just racist fantasies.
He are progressive and rap star and sing "White America" one example from this man I know him.
McCoy is offline  
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:37 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
P.S. Here's a question. WHY WOULD YOU want to offend someone??
Not the point although one could ask you the same question as you denigrate everyone here who dares disagree with you or your friends. You DO not have the "right" to not be offended. Grow the hell up.
Thanks from Sabcat
Quigley is offline  
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:38 AM   #65
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Hate speech is speech that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits.

Hate speech defames, belittles, or dehumanizes a class of people on the basis of certain inherent properties.

Hate speech attributes to that class of people certain highly negative qualities taken to be inherent in members of the class.

It's pretty easy to recognize. It happens on DTT every day. By Christians.
You seriously need to grow up.
Thanks from Sabcat
Quigley is offline  
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:50 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
As usual, you either don't know the meaning of the word communist OR just use the word as a default argument OR both.
You asked for the definition of 'hate speech' and I offered you the legal definition because.....as I stated previously there ARE limits on the first amendment.
Sorry, but if you don't like the laws of this country you have several options:
1) Change the law 2) Adapt to the law 3) Move elsewhere.

Your team has a blank check at the moment--complete control of our laws--our court system and most of our state governments. So....what are you waiting for...? Change the law. Change the status of the first amendment.

NO??? Of course not because you'd rather throw a hissy fit, name-call, stereotype and act like a 3 yr old. Just like your president. The Dotard.
When the left spews hateful epithets at Christians, why isn't that labeled "hate speech"?
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:53 AM   #67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
You made my point. When the left spews vile epithets at Christians, why isn't that deemed "hate speech"?
We are most likely both on ignore, with her fingers in her ears going blah, blah, blah, she providing terms of hate that she doesn't follow herself, and I suspect that is why she has us on ignore. She can't stand her own hypocrisy!
Sensible is offline  
Old November 8th, 2017, 07:11 AM   #68
alea iacta est
 
04960319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: nunya
Posts: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
P.S. Here's a question. WHY WOULD YOU want to offend someone??
Because you say dumb shit sometimes and I want you to feel bad about that.
Thanks from Sabcat and BS Filter
04960319 is offline  
Old November 8th, 2017, 07:19 AM   #69
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
We are most likely both on ignore, with her fingers in her ears going blah, blah, blah, she providing terms of hate that she doesn't follow herself, and I suspect that is why she has us on ignore. She can't stand her own hypocrisy!
The left doesn't want to admit the TRUTH. "Hate speech" is a political tool used to silence political opponents.
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 9th, 2017, 02:35 PM   #70
Banned
 
Hashtag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Upside Down
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
My team has the ball, hilarious.


The leftists wish to abolish free speech. Take a look at Germany, England and Canada. Then look at callifornia and NYC. Those other nations are canaries in the coal mines. You are collectivists. These are things that i know. The question is why.

Simple.

"slavery to Progressive quirks." ~ Dostoevsky
Hashtag is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
american, hate, leftists, liberties



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another white American kills out of unwarranted hate. GhostRider Current Events 29 March 1st, 2017 04:36 PM
American-on-American Crime Gordy Americas 27 December 7th, 2015 04:48 PM
American Slaves,Not American Citizens Noska Americas 6 April 20th, 2014 11:49 AM
Presidential Proclamation -- Pan American Day and Pan American Week, 2014 The White House The White House 0 April 11th, 2014 01:50 PM
Presidential Proclamation -- Pan American Day and Pan American Week, 2013 The White House The White House 0 April 15th, 2013 07:41 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.