Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree59Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 18th, 2017, 09:01 PM   #31
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Why do people plaster that stuff all over their car? I don't get it. When our boys were in college we DID put their college bumper sticker on the car, but that's the ONLY time we've ever stuck stuff with messages on any of our cars.

These days, at least in AZ, road rage is so prevalent that no one in their right mind should "advertise" their political leanings.
They are usually trucks or prius covered in a bunch of shit. More often than not carrying around the worst, most self absorbed drivers on the road. So annoying.

Fucking bumper sticker people.
Thanks from Clara007
Sabcat is online now  
Old November 18th, 2017, 11:33 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Geeeeezus, there isn't much West of Grand Junction, Fruita?
It was in Montrose. I couldn't live in GJ, too damned hot for me. The planet I'm from is a lot cooler than Earth. We males from that planet generate a lot of heat. Earth women love it.
Thanks from Clara007 and Quigley
imaginethat is online now  
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:26 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
Polari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Britton, SD
Posts: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Sure because Hillary was SO much better, at least be honest. There were two shit burgers to choose from.
Actually you are wrong, there were 4 to choose from. And people could have voted one of them instead of wasting their votes on Trump or Clinton and keeping the fox in the henhouse. But the sheeple have spoken. I work in ND where 97% voted for Trump. I asked these people why they voted for it and 100% of said because they couldn’t vote for Trump, not beause he’s a better candidate, just yeah, it’s not Hillary. They also did not defend Trump because they can’t. You assholes that voted for either Trump or Hillary because they were not the other could have voted Independent or even Green Party for the same fucking reason and had a clean conscience.
Thanks from RNG and kbear

Last edited by Polari; November 19th, 2017 at 05:50 AM.
Polari is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:38 AM   #34
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
It was in Montrose. I couldn't live in GJ, too damned hot for me. The planet I'm from is a lot cooler than Earth. We males from that planet generate a lot of heat. Earth women love it.


I probably told you this, but our summer place is near Ft. Collins and I was really surprised at how "toasty" it gets in the summer. There were several days in the mid-90s last summer.

"Earth women love it?" You are hilarious!
Thanks from imaginethat
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:36 AM   #35
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,757
Fort Bend County abuts Harris County, Houston where I'm from.

Unless things have really changed since I lived there, driving around Fort Bend County with a F**k Trump" bumper sticker is either an act of courage or stupidity. It's not liberal country at all.
Thanks from Clara007
imaginethat is online now  
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:36 AM   #36
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
I probably told you this, but our summer place is near Ft. Collins and I was really surprised at how "toasty" it gets in the summer. There were several days in the mid-90s last summer.

"Earth women love it?" You are hilarious!
They do. I'm a breathing heater.
Thanks from Clara007
imaginethat is online now  
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:41 AM   #37
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Sure because Hillary was SO much better, at least be honest. There were two shit burgers to choose from.
So why not choose the shitburger that at least had experience and a degree of expertise and would at least not make a laughing stock of us every time she opened her mouth?
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:30 AM   #38
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So why not choose the shitburger that at least had experience and a degree of expertise and would at least not make a laughing stock of us every time she opened her mouth?
I didn't say it was genuine choice, it never is. We get who they give us.
Quigley is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:35 AM   #39
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
I didn't say it was genuine choice, it never is. We get who they give us.
Yeah, we all know that and it has always been true.
I repeat, if you think both HRC and Trump were shitburgers why not choose the experienced shitburger, that would at least not embarrass us all on a daily basis?
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:42 AM   #40
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Yeah, we all know that and it has always been true.
I repeat, if you think both HRC and Trump were shitburgers why not choose the experienced shitburger, that would at least not embarrass us all on a daily basis?
Why elect someone experienced at failure? She never accomplished anything. She's a habitual liar. Can't run a fax machine. Lied for and protected a serial sexual predator her entire marriage in order to keep political power and maintain her position in order to run for President. What is WRONG with you?
Thanks from kbear and Jimgorn
BS Filter is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
charges, day, jailed, sheriff, sticker, threatened, trump, woman



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Burka-clad assailant jailed on three misdemeanor charges excalibur Current Events 2 June 2nd, 2016 07:12 PM
TN Cops In Body Armor Tell Woman To Remove Pot Bumper Sticker skews13 Current Events 41 February 19th, 2013 08:26 PM
UK toddler killer jailed on child porn charges highway80west Crime and Punishment 0 July 23rd, 2010 08:08 AM
Woman says attack linked to McCain sticker CNN Current Events 13 October 25th, 2008 07:21 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.