Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree59Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:35 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Yeah, we all know that and it has always been true.
I repeat, if you think both HRC and Trump were shitburgers why not choose the experienced shitburger, that would at least not embarrass us all on a daily basis?
I didn't say it was genuine choice, it never is. We get who they give us.

You aren't paying attention. Presidents aren't "elected" they are "selected".
Quigley is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:49 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
I didn't say it was genuine choice, it never is. We get who they give us.

You aren't paying attention. Presidents aren't "elected" they are "selected".
YOU pay attention. I said,"Yeah, we all know that...."

There WAS a "genuine choice", either the experienced shitburger SELECTED for us or the inexperienced clownish shitburger SELECTED for us.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:08 AM   #43
alea iacta est
 
04960319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: nunya
Posts: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
YOU pay attention. I said,"Yeah, we all know that...."

There WAS a "genuine choice", either the experienced shitburger SELECTED for us or the inexperienced clownish shitburger SELECTED for us.
yeah but the choice we made was on purpose
04960319 is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:25 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
YOU pay attention. I said,"Yeah, we all know that...."

There WAS a "genuine choice", either the experienced shitburger SELECTED for us or the inexperienced clownish shitburger SELECTED for us.
LOL, really? It wasn't our choice and we had no say in it.
Quigley is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:57 PM   #45
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
LOL, really? It wasn't our choice and we had no say in it.
Fine, so present verifiable and objective proof of that statement.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:05 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Fine, so present verifiable and objective proof of that statement.
You mistakenly assume (again) that I owe you something. I don't and I have learned that nobody will see the truth unless they want to and unless they seek it out themselves.
Thanks from BS Filter
Quigley is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:15 PM   #47
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
You mistakenly assume (again) that I owe you something. I don't and I have learned that nobody will see the truth unless they want to and unless they seek it out themselves.
Amen. They see it, but they reject it. The left lives in an alternative universe, responsible for absolutely none of the failures of their policies.
Thanks from Jimgorn
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:21 PM   #48
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
You mistakenly assume (again) that I owe you something. I don't and I have learned that nobody will see the truth unless they want to and unless they seek it out themselves.
LOL...without proof of your statement you're just some anonymous guy yapping away on the internet. *shrug*
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:21 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Amen. They see it, but they reject it. The left lives in an alternative universe, responsible for absolutely none of the failures of their policies.
See post #48.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:22 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Amen. They see it, but they reject it. The left lives in an alternative universe, responsible for absolutely none of the failures of their policies.
No, they can't see it.
Quigley is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
charges, day, jailed, sheriff, sticker, threatened, trump, woman



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Burka-clad assailant jailed on three misdemeanor charges excalibur Current Events 2 June 2nd, 2016 07:12 PM
TN Cops In Body Armor Tell Woman To Remove Pot Bumper Sticker skews13 Current Events 41 February 19th, 2013 08:26 PM
UK toddler killer jailed on child porn charges highway80west Crime and Punishment 0 July 23rd, 2010 08:08 AM
Woman says attack linked to McCain sticker CNN Current Events 13 October 25th, 2008 07:21 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.