Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree59Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:24 PM   #51
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
LOL...without proof of your statement you're just some anonymous guy yapping away on the internet. *shrug*
I'm fine with that, you need to feel "relevant", I don't. I know what I know because I went out and did my own research. It's all there, it's all right out there in the open.
Thanks from Jimgorn and BS Filter
Quigley is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:29 PM   #52
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
No, they can't see it.
You could be right. My thoughts are they see it with their eyes, but their indoctrinated mind will reject it.
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:33 PM   #53
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
You could be right. My thoughts are they see it with their eyes, but their indoctrinated mind will reject it.
I can agree with that.
Thanks from BS Filter
Quigley is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:34 PM   #54
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
I'm fine with that, you need to feel "relevant", I don't. I know what I know because I went out and did my own research. It's all there, it's all right out there in the open.
WTF? You are claiming you are correct "because you went out and did your own research."
However, you do not want to share any of the "evidence" to support that claim because you don't feel a need to be relevant.
We are all supposed to take your word that you did indeed do the research and that said research proved your opinion to be a fact.
BUT, you won't show any evidence of that because you feel no need be relevant. All we have to do is just take your word for it.

I get all that correct?
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:39 PM   #55
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
WTF? You are claiming you are correct "because you went out and did your own research."
However, you do not want to share any of the "evidence" to support that claim because you don't feel a need to be relevant.
We are all supposed to take your word that you did indeed do the research and that said research proved your opinion to be a fact.
BUT, you won't show any evidence of that because you feel no need be relevant. All we have to do is just take your word for it.

I get all that correct?
There's enough for you to work on. Do some of your own research and refute what he has posted. Of course, you could take the lazy easy way and just post "bullshit".
Thanks from Jimgorn
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:46 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
There's enough for you to work on. Do some of your own research and refute what he has posted. Of course, you could take the lazy easy way and just post "bullshit".
So, I did get it correctly. Thank you.

NOW you boys think you can just post any nonsense you wish, offer absolutely no proof and it's on the rest of us to do research to PROVE you are wrong?

It dosen't work that way people.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:51 PM   #57
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So, I did get it correctly. Thank you.

NOW you boys think you can just post any nonsense you wish, offer absolutely no proof and it's on the rest of us to do research to PROVE you are wrong?

It dosen't work that way people.
Yes, it does work that way. If you disagree with something I say then offer something. That's what other people do. No one demands "proof" like you do. Everyone else seems to be able to post rebuttals and counterpoints. The most you can usually muster up is "bullshit". You're very inadequate and ill equipped for this type of activity.
Thanks from Jimgorn
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:05 PM   #58
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
WTF? You are claiming you are correct "because you went out and did your own research."
However, you do not want to share any of the "evidence" to support that claim because you don't feel a need to be relevant.
We are all supposed to take your word that you did indeed do the research and that said research proved your opinion to be a fact.
BUT, you won't show any evidence of that because you feel no need be relevant. All we have to do is just take your word for it.

I get all that correct?
Let's try this again HW.
I have no need to feel/be relevant. You don't have to take my word for anything. You have the "right" to be lazy and remain ill-informed. I am fine with that. A thing is not a fact because of my opinion, a thing is a fact because it is a fact independent of whether you or anyone else believes it to be so. This isn't my first rodeo and you aren't my first contrarian, anything I would show you would not matter in the least, you believe what you believe and you "see" what you want to see. That cannot and will never change until/if you decide you want I to.

For now I am content to remain the ignorant, backward, Neanderthal you have a passive knowledge of on an anonymous internet forum.
Thanks from Jimgorn and BS Filter
Quigley is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:07 PM   #59
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Yes, it does work that way. If you disagree with something I say then offer something. That's what other people do. No one demands "proof" like you do. Everyone else seems to be able to post rebuttals and counterpoints. The most you can usually muster up is "bullshit". You're very inadequate and ill equipped for this type of activity.
Fine, last week I had a 12 hour long sexual marathon in the form of a three way with a young woman that was a Victoria Secret model and a former captain of Sweden's women's Olympic Volleyball team.
So loud and continuous were their shrieks and moans of sexual pleasure that the next morning two young men that are on the Memphis State football team, and live on the floor below me, knocked on my door, hats in hand, and told me that they were humbled and proud to just be allowed in the same building as me and my penis.

PROVE that's not the truth.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:13 PM   #60
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Let's try this again HW.
I have no need to feel/be relevant. You don't have to take my word for anything. You have the "right" to be lazy and remain ill-informed. I am fine with that. A thing is not a fact because of my opinion, a thing is a fact because it is a fact independent of whether you or anyone else believes it to be so. This isn't my first rodeo and you aren't my first contrarian, anything I would show you would not matter in the least, you believe what you believe and you "see" what you want to see. That cannot and will never change until/if you decide you want I to.

For now I am content to remain the ignorant, backward, Neanderthal you have a passive knowledge of on an anonymous internet forum.
I am always quite impressed by how you boys manage to weave arrogance and bullshit into a tapestry that would almost make sense if one does not pay attention closely.

Basically you sounded like my rebellious youngest son when he was about 13. He'd say things like "why should i say ANYTHING at all, you won't believe me anyway!"
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
charges, day, jailed, sheriff, sticker, threatened, trump, woman



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Burka-clad assailant jailed on three misdemeanor charges excalibur Current Events 2 June 2nd, 2016 07:12 PM
TN Cops In Body Armor Tell Woman To Remove Pot Bumper Sticker skews13 Current Events 41 February 19th, 2013 08:26 PM
UK toddler killer jailed on child porn charges highway80west Crime and Punishment 0 July 23rd, 2010 08:08 AM
Woman says attack linked to McCain sticker CNN Current Events 13 October 25th, 2008 07:21 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.