Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree59Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:22 PM   #81
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
It's a FACT Hillary lied for Bill and trashed Bills victims. Bill Clinton is a serial sexual predator, FACT. No one disputes those facts. Well, no one that is in touch with reality, that is. So I'm obsessed with the Clintons and you're obsessed with Trump. You're just as nuts as me. Ho hum.
Yeah, but you see neither of the Clinton's currently hold a political office, or are currently running for office, whereas Trump is the sitting POTUS.
So his character is kinda' more important right now.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:23 PM   #82
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
There you go again. It's "looking for trouble" to express a political/social opinion that differs from the far RW?

It's "looking for trouble" to ask another to prove something that they have presented as a fact?

It's immature as well to do these things?
Classic gas-lighting old boy. Trying to make me doubt my own judgement trying to convince me that I did or said what you SAY I did or said as opposed to what was actually said or done?

Who the fuck are you to say what I should or should not be doing at my age?
You know all about gas lighting, huh. Your moderator pals over at another forum do it to conservatives. Isn't that right?
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:24 PM   #83
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 7,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
It's a FACT Hillary lied for Bill and trashed Bills victims. Bill Clinton is a serial sexual predator, FACT. No one disputes those facts. Well, no one that is in touch with reality, that is. So I'm obsessed with the Clintons and you're obsessed with Trump. You're just as nuts as me. Ho hum.
Don't forget the 33,00 e-mails illegally destroyed.... gross negligence
Jimgorn is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:25 PM   #84
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Yeah, but you see neither of the Clinton's currently hold a political office, or are currently running for office, whereas Trump is the sitting POTUS.
So his character is kinda' more important right now.
There you have it, Skews13. Hollywood confirmed my belief. He's as psychotic as I am.
Thanks from imaginethat
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:26 PM   #85
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
There you have it, Skews13. Hollywood confirmed my belief. He's as psychotic as I am.
What did I say that was not accurate and true?
Go ahead, give it a shot.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:29 PM   #86
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 7,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Yeah, but you see neither of the Clinton's currently hold a political office, or are currently running for office, whereas Trump is the sitting POTUS.
So his character is kinda' more important right now.
So What??... It's about equal justice, not selective justice that protects the Politiboro, and stomps on the "untermunchin"....Jim Comey is still here in the news....Did he along with Loretta Lynch and President Obama comit obstruction of justice in the e-mail scandal??...and that is just for starters...
Jimgorn is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:32 PM   #87
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
You know all about gas lighting, huh. Your moderator pals over at another forum do it to conservatives. Isn't that right?
LOL...who doesn't know about gas-lighting?
Oh sure, it's usually done on a one-on-one basis, usually in a dysfunctional relationship. But easily enough adapted to large groups of a political/social nature.
If that is your opinion feel free to go over to that "other forum" and call those moderators out on it. NO one stopping you that i can see.

You know exactly what I'm talking about, and neither you nor Quigley are all that good at it.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:33 PM   #88
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
So What??... It's about equal justice, not selective justice that protects the Politiboro, and stomps on the "untermunchin"....Jim Comey is still here in the news....Did he along with Loretta Lynch and President Obama comit obstruction of justice in the e-mail scandal??...and that is just for starters...
Too funny.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:44 PM   #89
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
What did I say that was not accurate and true?
Go ahead, give it a shot.
You agreed with me. I'm not disputing you.
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:46 PM   #90
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
LOL...who doesn't know about gas-lighting?
Oh sure, it's usually done on a one-on-one basis, usually in a dysfunctional relationship. But easily enough adapted to large groups of a political/social nature.
If that is your opinion feel free to go over to that "other forum" and call those moderators out on it. NO one stopping you that i can see.

You know exactly what I'm talking about, and neither you nor Quigley are all that good at it.
I did call them out, often. The most corrupt political forum on the internet.
BS Filter is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
charges, day, jailed, sheriff, sticker, threatened, trump, woman



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Burka-clad assailant jailed on three misdemeanor charges excalibur Current Events 2 June 2nd, 2016 07:12 PM
TN Cops In Body Armor Tell Woman To Remove Pot Bumper Sticker skews13 Current Events 41 February 19th, 2013 08:26 PM
UK toddler killer jailed on child porn charges highway80west Crime and Punishment 0 July 23rd, 2010 08:08 AM
Woman says attack linked to McCain sticker CNN Current Events 13 October 25th, 2008 07:21 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.