Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree16Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2018, 02:52 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Asimov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Jesus was a legal citizen of the roman empire. If he was a citizen from outside the roman empire, he would have been blocked from entering.
Try again.
To be specific, I don't know if Jesus was a Roman citizen or not. The Bible doesn't say. I know that Paul of Tarsus was born a Roman citizen because he tells us that. But either way, Mary and Joseph were registered citizens of Herod's Kingdom of Judea, which included the province of Galilee, so there was no border crossing in going from Nazareth to Bethlehem.

I'm not sure why this is even an issue.
Asimov is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:05 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asimov View Post
To be specific, I don't know if Jesus was a Roman citizen or not. The Bible doesn't say. I know that Paul of Tarsus was born a Roman citizen because he tells us that. But either way, Mary and Joseph were registered citizens of Herod's Kingdom of Judea, which included the province of Galilee, so there was no border crossing in going from Nazareth to Bethlehem.

I'm not sure why this is even an issue.


It's NOT an issue. The Boys on the Right are scurrying around like little gerbils trying to find answers to justify their Cult Leader's potty mouth.

They've done it before. Remember the P***Y grabbing open mike thingy?
Fabulous excuses, explanations and translations. They can be very creative when needed.
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is online now  
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:18 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
It's NOT an issue. The Boys on the Right are scurrying around like little gerbils trying to find answers to justify their Cult Leader's potty mouth.

They've done it before. Remember the P***Y grabbing open mike thingy?
Fabulous excuses, explanations and translations. They can be very creative when needed.
Too funny. You create a thread about Jesus crossing a border and then you say it does not matter about your own thread and then you blame others for the subject. Seriously hilarious.
Thanks from guy39
justoneman is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:23 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 2,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Too funny. You create a thread about Jesus crossing a border and then you say it does not matter about your own thread and then you blame others for the subject. Seriously hilarious.
Game preserve, hunting. Be careful
guy39 is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:38 PM   #25
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 28,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Too funny. You create a thread about Jesus crossing a border and then you say it does not matter about your own thread and then you blame others for the subject. Seriously hilarious.
Hey genius, where is there anything about Jesus crossing a border in the OP?
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:42 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 2,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Hey genius, where is there anything about Jesus crossing a border in the OP?
It was implied, how could it not be?

From the first paragraph of the link

Quote:
to announce he was going to save America from the rapist, criminal, drug dealing brown people coming across the border from Mexico.
guy39 is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 05:00 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Hey genius, where is there anything about Jesus crossing a border in the OP?
Yes another silly Trump hates Jesus thread.
justoneman is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 05:05 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Hey genius, where is there anything about Jesus crossing a border in the OP?
Thread was combined for some reason with the other and the embarrassing Lefty posts removed.

Why? Who knows.
justoneman is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 05:11 PM   #29
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 28,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Thread was combined for some reason with the other and the embarrassing Lefty posts removed.

Why? Who knows.
You're losing it.
RNG is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 05:34 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Hey genius, where is there anything about JesusHaitiansg a border in the OP?
What exactly is the point of this thread? to say we need to bring Haitians into this country because they are like Jesus?
Thanks from guy39
justoneman is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
country, jesus, shithole



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
You Mean Shithole Countries Like Slovenia Donald? skews13 Current Events 195 January 19th, 2018 12:30 PM
Same Sh*t, Different Country? RNG Current Events 13 May 25th, 2014 10:25 AM
As their name states we have gone from a "Freedom to..." country to a "Freedom from..." country Danjb25 Current Events 170 August 17th, 2012 11:47 AM
Castro Valley Is A Suburban Shithole intangible child Crime and Punishment 5 September 24th, 2009 10:18 AM
Jesus is ... OhDear Religion 280 October 25th, 2007 03:27 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.