Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree4Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 12th, 2018, 08:18 PM   #1
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,574
ISIS has lost 98 percent of its territory -- mostly since Trump took office

Just in case we forgot


Quote:


ISIS has lost 98 percent of the territory it once held -- with half of that terror group's so-called "caliphate" having been recaptured since President Trump took office less than a year ago, U.S. military officials said Tuesday.

ISIS has lost 98 percent of its territory -- mostly since Trump took office, officials say | Fox News
Sabcat is online now  
Old February 12th, 2018, 08:22 PM   #2
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,932
I don't see what Trump has to do with this, or how he can take credit for it.
Gordy is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 08:34 PM   #3
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
I don't see what Trump has to do with this, or how he can take credit for it.
Because he changed the rules of engagement. end of story.

Let the military handled as a military action.

not like a JV Basketball game.
Thanks from Sensible
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:21 PM   #4
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,348
That’s interesting seeing how Iraqi troops were on the outskirts of
Mosul before Obama left office. Mosul being the largest northern city in Iraq. FAUX BLUES sure uses fuzzy math......LOL
Camelot is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 11:02 PM   #5
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Thatís interesting seeing how Iraqi troops were on the outskirts of
Mosul before Obama left office. Mosul being the largest northern city in Iraq. FAUX BLUES sure uses fuzzy math......LOL
Stuck on the outskirts because Obama would not support them.

Trump Fixed the problem. let the military handle military action.

Obama appeared to have wanted ISIS to succeed
Thanks from Sensible
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old February 13th, 2018, 03:08 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Just in case we forgot

Quote:
ISIS has lost 98 percent of the territory it once held -- with half of that terror group's so-called "caliphate" having been recaptured since President Trump took office less than a year ago, U.S. military officials said Tuesday.
ISIS has lost 98 percent of its territory -- mostly since Trump took office, officials say | Fox News
Cool. ISIS had lost 48 percent of its caliphate before Trump, and 50 percent AT.

What's "victory" look like? What's our exit plan? Why do you approve of warmongering if Trump does it?
imaginethat is offline  
Old February 13th, 2018, 03:20 AM   #7
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Cool. ISIS had lost 48 percent of its caliphate before Trump, and 50 percent AT.

What's "victory" look like? What's our exit plan? Why do you approve of warmongering if Trump does it?
Wipe them out completely, because trump won't micromanage. Exit strategy? kill them, go home.
Sensible is offline  
Old February 13th, 2018, 03:45 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Stuck on the outskirts because Obama would not support them.

Trump Fixed the problem. let the military handle military action.

Obama appeared to have wanted ISIS to succeed
The recapture of Mosul was done with Iraqi and Kurdish ground forces, the result of years of training under Obama. The Iraqi and Kurdish troops did have air and ground support from a 60-nation coalition carefully assembled ... under Obama. The battle began in October 2016. Large swaths of Mosul had been recaptured before DJ took office.

You say DJ turned our military loose. Here's what victory looks like when you turn our $700 billion/yr. military loose.







Now, post-"victory," do you want to talk about how Trump has abandoned the Kurds? Probably not because then you'd have to deal with reality instead of the chest-thumping alternative facts you prefer.

And again, please explain Trump's exit plans for Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and the other 100+ countries with US military presence.
Thanks from Camelot
imaginethat is offline  
Old February 13th, 2018, 03:47 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
I don't see what Trump has to do with this, or how he can take credit for it.


Oh Gordy!! You are hilarious. Trump takes credit for EVERYTHING, except the B.A.D. stuff.

If the weather is beautiful--Trump did it. If you've been cured of a deadly virus--Trump did it. If have a beautiful home--Trump built that. Acne--Trump triumphed over it. Ice maker working again--Trump fixed it.

Rainbows and Lollipops for all....because of Prez Walksonwater.
Thanks from imaginethat
Clara007 is online now  
Old February 13th, 2018, 03:50 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Wipe them out completely, because trump won't micromanage. Exit strategy? kill them, go home.
Is that a Jesus-approved strategy? Do you have to kill all of them? Who are they? How long will it take to kill all of them?

Was that the plan in WWII?
imaginethat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
isis, lost, office, percent, territory, trump



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do you think Trump will die in office? CentristVoice Current Events 9 April 19th, 2017 04:28 PM
How much time might President Trump spend above 50 percent approval? Kipper Current Events 1 December 14th, 2016 10:12 AM
A Casual Reminder That Almost 20 Percent of Trump's Supporters Wish the Slaves Hadn't Lyzza Current Events 6 February 24th, 2016 11:52 PM
Donald Trump's Tax Plan Could Balloon The Debt By 75 Percent LongWinded Politicians 13 September 30th, 2015 10:45 AM
Romney ahead of Obama, 51 percent to 46 percent Truth Detector Current Events 6 October 22nd, 2012 06:28 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.