Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree58Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 25th, 2018, 03:45 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
then you're dumber than donkey dick
Thank you for this well thought out and articulate response. It is responses like that we can all aspire to in order to make this particular forum a great place. It is wonderful that people can come on here and get to see such well thought out and intelligent responses like that from you Tristan. You should be very proud of yourself.
Thanks from Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 03:51 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Thank you for this well thought out and articulate response. It is responses like that we can all aspire to in order to make this particular forum a great place. It is wonderful that people can come on here and get to see such well thought out and intelligent responses like that from you Tristan. You should be very proud of yourself.
Says a guy that worships a fucking frog!!
Thanks from Lyzza
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 05:07 PM   #33
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
If a nation attacked the US and used chemical weapons on children what do you think the response should be to such an attack.

This is exactly what drug dealers are doing.

CEOs of Drug companies supply a drug that is needed for people in serious pain. it is the dealers that abuse these drugs.

they steal them, they get them from people that have unused medications and last but not least they Smuggle heroin on the backs of Illegals as they cross the border to enter the US.
Then why dont you 'good guys with guns' put your pistol where your mouth is and go stop those murderous CEOs?

you are always looking for cool stories like that right? please go make one.....
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 05:44 PM   #34
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
maybe this
maybe that
maybe something
maybe nothing
maybe blah blah blah

meanwhile, there WILL be another mass slaughter of school children or people eating in a restaurant or working in a post office

as I said
NO MAYBE ABOUT IT
without my meds, I am incapable of getting out of bed TOMORROW morning

so fuck you and condescending FAKE self-righteousness

I simply proved my point perfectly

that's right

me me me

Maybe you are just old and your body (like your mind) is just giving up. But thanks for the sob story. Your inability to see things outside of your own self entitled POV is not surprising.

I still don't know what you ment by this

Quote:
Let's stop with this War on Opioids utter and complete bullshit.

Besides you have your trust fund so you never have to worry about running out of drugs. That you never have to go thru withdrawals or have to cop your dope from a shady part of town so fuck everyone else...right?

Now lets ban guns because the storiesyou hear on your flat screen satellite tv makes your feels not good.


Quote:


AKRON, Ohio — Drug overdose deaths in 2016 most likely exceeded 59,000, the largest annual jump ever recorded in the United States, according to preliminary data compiled by The New York Times.

The death count is the latest consequence of an escalating public health crisis: opioid addiction, now made more deadly by an influx of illicitly manufactured fentanyl and similar drugs. Drug overdoses are now the leading cause of death among Americans under 50.

Although the data is preliminary, the Times’s best estimate is that deaths rose 19 percent over the 52,404 recorded in 2015. And all evidence suggests the problem has continued to worsen in 2017.


https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...than-ever.html

Last edited by Sabcat; March 25th, 2018 at 05:50 PM.
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 05:48 PM   #35
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
then you're dumber than donkey dick
I didn't ask for highlights of your Mexican vacations. Thanks though.
Thanks from guy39 and 04960319
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 05:53 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
then you're dumber than donkey dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I didn't ask for highlights of your Mexican vacations. Thanks though.
guy39 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 08:25 PM   #37
alea iacta est
 
04960319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
maybe this
maybe that
maybe something
maybe nothing
maybe blah blah blah

meanwhile, there WILL be another mass slaughter of school children or people eating in a restaurant or working in a post office

as I said
NO MAYBE ABOUT IT
without my meds, I am incapable of getting out of bed TOMORROW morning

so fuck you and condescending FAKE self-righteousness

I simply proved my point perfectly

that's right

me me me
This post reads like the rambling of an addict.

Have you been taking more than you were prescribed lately tristan?
Thanks from guy39 and Sabcat
04960319 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 08:25 PM   #38
alea iacta est
 
04960319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabcat View Post
i didn't ask for highlights of your mexican vacations. Thanks though.
shots fired
Thanks from Sabcat
04960319 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 08:29 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04960319 View Post
This post reads like the rambling of an addict.

Have you been taking more than you were prescribed lately tristan?
I believe Tristan has stated before he was a gun owner. I wonder if he lives in a state that you can just make an accusation and they come and take your property. In the name of safety of course. Now, we know he admitted to being a heavy prescription opioid user. Although that alone would not disqualify him, it could at least bring to question is competency in owning a firearm. Someone should possibly do something before he makes a bad decision with his firearm due to his admitted dependency.
guy39 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 08:35 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
If a nation attacked the US and used chemical weapons on children what do you think the response should be to such an attack.

This is exactly what drug dealers are doing.

CEOs of Drug companies supply a drug that is needed for people in serious pain. it is the dealers that abuse these drugs.

they steal them, they get them from people that have unused medications and last but not least they Smuggle heroin on the backs of Illegals as they cross the border to enter the US.
That's part of the story, and this is part of the story, from post #14:

Quote:
If you want to know how the opioid epidemic got so out of control, it’s hard to do better than this statistic: Between 2006 and 2016, out-of-state drug companies shipped nearly 21 million opioid painkillers to two pharmacies in Williamson, West Virginia, population 2,900.

That comes from a report by Eric Eyre at the Charleston Gazette-Mail, citing a new congressional investigation into massive shipments of the opioid painkillers oxycodone and hydrocodone in West Virginia by drug wholesalers Miami-Luken and H.D. Smith.

Previously, Eyre had found in an award-winning investigation that from 2007 to 2012, drug firms poured a total of 780 million painkillers into the state — which has a total population of about 1.8 million. The small town of Kermit had a population of 392, but a single pharmacy there received 9 million hydrocodone pills over two years from out-of-state drug companies.

We know the consequences. West Virginia suffered by far the highest drug overdose death rate out of any state in 2016, the latest year with full data. The state’s overdose death rate was 48.3 per 100,000 people that year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In comparison, the state’s homicide rate in 2016 was 5.9 per 100,000, and its rate of fatal car crashes was 15.
https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...inia-shipments

Corporate homicides.
Thanks from guy39 and Sabcat
imaginethat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
death, drug, penalty, pushers



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Death penalty! CowtownClown Political Humor 0 November 3rd, 2017 05:07 AM
Plea Bargains/Death Penalty/Mechanics of Death Penalty. senor boogie woogie Political Talk 4 October 7th, 2017 07:11 AM
Do You Think this Guy he should get Death Penalty Peter Forsberg Current Events 8 July 17th, 2014 02:50 AM
The Death Penalty roastpork Current Events 10 July 10th, 2014 04:48 PM
Illinois Abolishes Death Penalty, Clears Death Row npr Current Events 23 March 10th, 2011 11:39 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.