Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree20Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:46 PM   #11
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
.....Ok, the liberals and socialist say Bolton will cause war......
I say, the liberals and the socialist will cause war inside the USA.
Bolton is on the record stating that he wants to attack Iran and North Korea. It wasn’t exactly a big leap..........
Thanks from RNG and Lyzza
Camelot is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:49 PM   #12
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Bolton is on the record stating that he wants to attack Iran and North Korea. It wasn’t exactly a big leap..........
Yep and Donald Trumps hard stance against NOKO has brought them to the negotiating table.

The Obama appeasement allowed NOKO to nuclearize.

Amazing how much Trump has done in the NOKO diplomacy

Trump NOKO comes to table

NOKO told Obama to go pound sand.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:54 PM   #13
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Yep and Donald Trumps hard stance against NOKO has brought them to the negotiating table.

The Obama appeasement allowed NOKO to nuclearize.

Amazing how much Trump has done in the NOKO diplomacy

Trump NOKO comes to table

NOKO told Obama to go pound sand.
North Korea perfected their inter ballistic capabilities during Don the Con’s time in office. They are more of a threat to us today than before Don The Con entered office. Don the Con has not achieved squat.
Camelot is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:55 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Notice these guys and Democrat party Hero Farrakhan are on the same page.

Gotta hate them "Dirty Jews"


Remember that the KKK Supported Hillary in 2016, because she was going to keep minorities Poor and under educated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MG8NUcOEy0
Really kid? THE KKK or A KKK? ...

You people are as gullible as small, and not terribly bright, children.
Thanks from RNG and Lyzza
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 03:40 PM   #15
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Really kid? THE KKK or A KKK? ...

You people are as gullible as small, and not terribly bright, children.
I didn 't say it the Highest Ranking member of the Klan said it, they also funded her campaign..

He said so in his own words... ... ... But then again, that is what expected, But I hoped you would have bothered to inform yourself of the reality.

The reason that the Klan supported Clinton she was going to keep the status quo which kept the worst schools and enterprise deserts in minority areas.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 03:54 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
I didn 't say it the Highest Ranking member of the Klan said it, they also funded her campaign..

He said so in his own words... ... ... But then again, that is what expected, But I hoped you would have bothered to inform yourself of the reality.

The reason that the Klan supported Clinton she was going to keep the status quo which kept the worst schools and enterprise deserts in minority areas.
"they also funded her campaign"..."the Klan supportted Clinton."
...

What the fuck would you know about reality?
Thanks from Camelot and Lyzza
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 03:59 PM   #17
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
"they also funded her campaign"..."the Klan supportted Clinton."
...

What the fuck would you know about reality?
That is what the Grand Wizard of the Klan said those words came out of his mouth, they also sent 10s of 1000s of dollars to her campaign


I didn't say it the Klan said it after Trump won the nomination.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 04:00 PM   #18
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
That is what the Grand Wizard of the Klan said those words came out of his mouth, they also sent 10s of 1000s of dollars to her campaign


I didn't say it the Klan said it after Trump won the nomination.
You are off topic.
Camelot is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 04:07 PM   #19
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
You are off topic.
No I am responding to a fellow forum members post.. So I am not off topic, His post may have been off topic so if you have a beef with this converstation please address Hollywood it was his post to which I responded..

I don't see moderator under your name. So please stay within your pay grade.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old March 25th, 2018, 04:08 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
That is what the Grand Wizard of the Klan said those words came out of his mouth, they also sent 10s of 1000s of dollars to her campaign


I didn't say it the Klan said it after Trump won the nomination.
YOU are the one REPEATING it here as if it were FACT!!!!
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
choice, war



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A better Choice? roastpork Americas 0 June 14th, 2016 09:57 AM
The ONLY choice Nwolfe35 Politicians 11 February 27th, 2016 05:03 AM
DNC Says You Get NO Choice! BigLibSB Current Events 2 October 16th, 2015 08:02 AM
I'm pro choice AnonGuy Abortion 2 September 29th, 2007 05:47 PM
When it is the only choice... Joey358 Abortion 35 January 22nd, 2007 09:40 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.