Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree31Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2018, 10:22 AM   #31
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 5,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
I think they care, but they don't have a clue what to do next.
There is ample precedence for what could be done next based on our recent history and it doesn't look pretty from where i am sitting.
Panther is offline  
Old April 11th, 2018, 10:27 AM   #32
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Let's just clear up a couple of things. Are you saying that Trump is an honest, ethical, law-abiding man? A statesman? A good president?
Are you saying that all that Mueller has uncovered so far is just "games"?
Don't know him well enough to answer the first three. Yes to Statesman, good President, he is doing what we elected him to do. I wouldn't vote for anyone currently interested in running in 2020, change my mind!

I am stating outright, that the entire collusion investigation is being done for political purposes. I have seen absolutely no evidence of collusion.
Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 11th, 2018, 10:33 AM   #33
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Don't know him well enough to answer the first three. Yes to Statesman, good President, he is doing what we elected him to do. I wouldn't vote for anyone currently interested in running in 2020, change my mind!

I am stating outright, that the entire collusion investigation is being done for political purposes. I have seen absolutely no evidence of collusion.
Mueller has no intention of letting you see any evidence of collusion at this point. If you want leaks, please see the Whiter House......LOL
Camelot is offline  
Old April 11th, 2018, 10:48 AM   #34
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Mueller has no intention of letting you see any evidence of collusion at this point. If you want leaks, please see the Whiter House......LOL
Mueller said Trump is not subject to investigation? OOPS.. So there goes the collusion Insurance policy..

That was leaked from the Mueller office.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old April 11th, 2018, 12:45 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Mueller said Trump is not subject to investigation? OOPS.. So there goes the collusion Insurance policy..

That was leaked from the Mueller office.
You believed that?
imaginethat is offline  
Old April 11th, 2018, 12:48 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
]It is what the left has wanted from the beginning, and why this panel was brought forth.

Of course their are republicans leaving they are the ones who need to Ryan is a democrat in an elephants clothing. The rest are worried about nothing but their own power.
What is the "it" that the left wanted?

"Why" was the panel brought forth?

Last edited by imaginethat; April 11th, 2018 at 01:17 PM.
imaginethat is offline  
Old April 11th, 2018, 01:06 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
ANOTHER TRUMP IS GOING TO FIRE MUELLER THREAD.. OMG....

No hate like Trump hate, Hell LWNC hate Trump more than the KKK ever hated Obama.
Yeah, what's your point???
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 11th, 2018, 01:10 PM   #38
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Yeah, what's your point???
My point in this tread, Trump having the power to fire Mueller is not him actually firing him.

I can purchase a Tesla for cash (if I wanted to raid my Roth IRA) I could do so, Does not mean I am going to purchase a Tesla, because doing so would not be in my best interest.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old April 11th, 2018, 01:45 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
My point in this tread, Trump having the power to fire Mueller is not him actually firing him.

I can purchase a Tesla for cash (if I wanted to raid my Roth IRA) I could do so, Does not mean I am going to purchase a Tesla, because doing so would not be in my best interest.
If that was your point you did a damn poor job of making it.
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 12th, 2018, 03:16 AM   #40
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
What is the "it" that the left wanted?

"Why" was the panel brought forth?
Political mayhem, to continue questioning Trumps leadership, to try and keep him from getting anything done. It is done to keep us in a continual state of campaign mode. The panel was brought forth to make sure that 4 yrs is all Trump could possibly see, anything right now is being used for campaigns leading into 2018!
Thanks from Jimgorn
Braveheart is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
big, firing, house, mueller, robert, secret, slip, white



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What Democrats and Republicans don't get about Robert Mueller RNG Americas 1 March 6th, 2018 03:32 AM
White House decides to keep vistor logs secret Nwolfe35 Current Events 41 April 16th, 2017 06:22 AM
The Perverted White House Secret Hidden in Plain Sight!! Toto2 Current Events 2 May 19th, 2016 09:57 AM
White House Seeks to Keep Some Clinton Emails Secret Grizz1 Current Events 67 November 3rd, 2015 10:28 AM
White House uses secret memo to fight court order CNN Current Events 1 January 6th, 2007 02:20 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.