Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree26Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2018, 07:30 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 238
The right only has insults for anyone who attacks their monster.

Responses by this hate group , are attacking the person who is commenting against their monster or to go to Obama and Clinton like these peoples actions or what they say is justification on scumbag's actions.
You can look through a whole thread and not see a response to a comment about scum bag but see them telling everyone how dumb the threads writer is. This is hilarious and pitiful at the same time.
jbander is offline  
Old April 12th, 2018, 07:53 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbander View Post
Responses by this hate group , are attacking the person who is commenting against their monster or to go to Obama and Clinton like these peoples actions or what they say is justification on scumbag's actions.
You can look through a whole thread and not see a response to a comment about scum bag but see them telling everyone how dumb the threads writer is. This is hilarious and pitiful at the same time.


AND...it goes much deeper. It's not enough to attack those who are disgusted by this president. IT MUST BE anyone (including kids) who protest/speak out against the ills of this country. The Trump supporters feel "called" to slander journalists, victims of gun violence and their families, business owners, minorities, working poor, women, entire religions, gays/trans, and educators.

Every day we hear about more death threats, delivered by Trump supporters.

April Ryan Asked if Trump Had Considered Resigning, Then His Supporters Sent Her Death Threats

Florida-Shooting Survivor Gets NRA Death Threats on Facebook

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/08/unio...upporters.html

https://www.theroot.com/cant-wait-to...ist-1819876258

Google the death threats. You'll get 2.5 million hits.
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old April 12th, 2018, 08:52 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,487
Hilarious, I do not need to defend Trump. He does a good job of that himself. What is very funny is the amount of hatred toward the sitting president of the United States by the left leaners on here, in the media, in congress, on social media. Do me a favor and just stop with the whining!
Thanks from Jimgorn
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 12th, 2018, 08:59 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,786
Interesting slant on this subject. Interesting in the fact that it's absent Leftist attacks. That's not to say that personal attacks are justified. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy that the statement suggests.
Thanks from Jimgorn
caconservative is offline  
Old April 12th, 2018, 12:10 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Hilarious, I do not need to defend Trump. He does a good job of that himself. What is very funny is the amount of hatred toward the sitting president of the United States by the left leaners on here, in the media, in congress, on social media. Do me a favor and just stop with the whining!


NOPE. I don't owe you any favors. Stating my opinions on a discussion site is not whining.

whine

noun
1.
a long, high-pitched complaining cry.
"the dog gave a small whine"
synonyms:whimper, cry, mewl, howl, yowl
"a whine from the kennel"
verb
verb: whine; 3rd person present: whines; past tense: whined; past participle: whined; gerund or present participle: whining
1. give or make a long, high-pitched complaining cry or sound.
"the dog whined and scratched at the back door"
Thanks from Lyzza
Clara007 is offline  
Old April 12th, 2018, 01:20 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 16,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Hilarious, I do not need to defend Trump. He does a good job of that himself. What is very funny is the amount of hatred toward the sitting president of the United States by the left leaners on here, in the media, in congress, on social media. Do me a favor and just stop with the whining!
Ok, you HAVE to be from some alternate reality if you think Trump is doing a good job defending himself.
Thanks from tristanrobin, Lyzza and Clara007
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 12th, 2018, 03:01 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Hilarious, I do not need to defend Trump. He does a good job of that himself. What is very funny is the amount of hatred toward the sitting president of the United States by the left leaners on here, in the media, in congress, on social media. Do me a favor and just stop with the whining!
no you better get use to it ,The guy is slime and the biggest threat this country has , so a patriot has to attack scum bag.
jbander is offline  
Old April 12th, 2018, 06:05 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Ok, you HAVE to be from some alternate reality if you think Trump is doing a good job defending himself.
Are you for real???.......The level of non-stop hatred aimed at Trump???.....He is doing one Hell of a job of defending himself....just check out his rising approval ratings..

Scares you leftroids....don't it.....
Jimgorn is offline  
Old April 12th, 2018, 06:08 PM   #9
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Are you for real???.......The level of non-stop hatred aimed at Trump???.....He is doing one Hell of a job of defending himself....just check out his rising approval ratings..

Scares you leftroids....don't it.....
no, not at all.

what scares me is there are so many idiots out there that agree with your words..........
Thanks from tristanrobin, Camelot and Clara007
Lyzza is offline  
Old April 12th, 2018, 06:14 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
no, not at all.

what scares me is there are so many idiots out there that agree with your words..........
I was thinking of the nitwit that started this stupid thread.....Nothing but HATE..HATE..HATE..HATE.. and then the jackwagon is saying the right is doing it.... Some of these people are so obviously screwed up it is hysterical...
Thanks from Braveheart
Jimgorn is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
attacks, insults, monster



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Three strange bedfellows screaming "Monster! Monster!" reedak Political Humor 0 July 31st, 2017 04:15 PM
A monster azchurchmouse Abortion 5 April 22nd, 2014 07:21 AM
Israeli Attacks Kill Over 310 in Gaza in One of Israelís Bloodiest Attacks intangible child Warfare 178 January 14th, 2009 02:45 PM
Attacks on Independent Courts Are Attacks on America tristanrobin Political Talk 3 September 17th, 2007 06:32 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.