Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree50Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 3rd, 2018, 09:10 PM   #61
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Conservatives?

You're Trumpeteers, not conservatives. You traded in the honor conservatives believe is important a while back.
No, we Trumpetseers are Conservatives. What we are not are HATE FILLED people that oppose a POTUS for no reason.

Are there people that hated bush and Obama just because.

But Conservatives have reason and can explain issue by Issue why they opposed them.


I am still waiting for Clara to post what part of my Post was "Cut and Pasted" (other than the Beatles Song "The Fool on the Hill" lyrics.

Last edited by TNVolunteer73; May 3rd, 2018 at 09:12 PM.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2018, 09:15 PM   #62
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,805
Another Trump Victory.

Fewest JOBLESS CLAIMS since (the year I graduated college at age 17)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...u-s-job-market
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2018, 09:17 PM   #63
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Do you deny Madison is a classical liberal? Do YOU know what a classical liberal is? If so, is Shapiro a classical liberal?

Try not to dance around this time, or else I'll have no choice but to conclude that simple answers to direct questions aren't in your repertoire.
And i already went through this.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Ten- fifteen years ago the majority of conservatives i knew would say that there was no such thing as a fiscal conservative. You were on board w/ all of their crazy social stuff or your voice didn't matter.

That is no longer the case.


Shapiro is a conservative but he openly states that he does not want the government involved in marriage and is against the war on drugs. This is a big move forward for people who are politically right. Why would i have to stack him against anyone who we only know thru history? He believes in a limited government and the individual over the collective.

Are you familiar w/ dave Rubins work? If not i suggest you take the time. He was literally on TYT just a few years ago.

As the left becomes more and more radicalized people who just a few years ago who would have called themselves liberals find themselves being called nazis and racists. This insanity is bringing liberty minded people from all walks of life together. Right now the young republicans are capitalizing it. Will that continue? I dont know but i do not see the leftist regaining their favor. I have said this dozens of times on here but here it goes again...had you told me ten years ago i would have more in common politically w/ the religious right than people who call themselves democrats i would have called you mad. Yet here we are.

Maybe you could provide your definition of classical liberal.


Here check these out.


The left is no longer left. Dave Ruben

https://youtu.be/Tq86Beh3T70


And this one especially

Why i am still a liberal

https://youtu.be/u8QRd18-z2M

And you ask "would you compare shapiro to Madison?"

What kind of retarded question is that?

How does that evolve the conversation?


I think you ment to log in as HW.
Thanks from Jimmyb and guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 02:16 AM   #64
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
No, we Trumpetseers are Conservatives. What we are not are HATE FILLED people that oppose a POTUS for no reason.

Are there people that hated bush and Obama just because.

But Conservatives have reason and can explain issue by Issue why they opposed them.


I am still waiting for Clara to post what part of my Post was "Cut and Pasted" (other than the Beatles Song "The Fool on the Hill" lyrics.
don't post drunk, kids. in fact, dont post stoned either. you too could end up looking like this guy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Another Trump Victory.

Fewest JOBLESS CLAIMS since (the year I graduated college at age 17)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...u-s-job-market
graduated college at 17 + blackbelt + scientist = BULLSHIT
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:18 AM   #65
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
don't post drunk, kids. in fact, dont post stoned either. you too could end up looking like this guy......



graduated college at 17 + blackbelt + scientist = BULLSHIT
I cannot help the truth my first Medical Technologist Job.. was at 18, I had to wait from may the month until my 18th birthday to start my profession, because of the state license cannot be issued until you turn 18. I was able to take the test but not be licensed until my 18th Birthday.

I have a Black Belt in Isshin-Ryū earned it when I was 28 years old after studying with Harold Long and "Butch" Hill
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:20 AM   #66
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
I cannot help the truth my first Medical Technologist Job.. was at 18, I had to wait from may the month until my 18th birthday to start my profession, because of the state license cannot be issued until you turn 18. I was able to take the test but not be licensed until my 18th Birthday.

I have a Black Belt in Isshin-Ryū earned it when I was 28 years old after studying with Harold Long and "Butch" Hill
Butch Hill sounds like a great name for a lesbian hangout
Thanks from RNG
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:24 AM   #67
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
Butch Hill sounds like a great name for a lesbian hangout
Butch was his "Nickname" no more than Lyzza sounds like a 70s Porn name. Was that the name of your first pet, or the street you lived on as a kid
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:30 AM   #68
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Butch was his "Nickname" no more than Lyzza sounds like a 70s Porn name. Was that the name of your first pet, or the street you lived on as a kid
what a great comeback attempt

creativity escapes you, and i dont doubt it. creativity is what people with a brain in their head use. you barely have the motor skills to type sentence fragments full of craziness and lies
Thanks from RNG
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:48 AM   #69
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
what a great comeback attempt

creativity escapes you, and i dont doubt it. creativity is what people with a brain in their head use. you barely have the motor skills to type sentence fragments full of craziness and lies
No attempt. Lyzza Stormy Haven pretty much the similar in structure.
Thanks from Jimmyb
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 10:52 AM   #70
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
And i already went through this.






And you ask "would you compare shapiro to Madison?"

What kind of retarded question is that?

How does that evolve the conversation?


I think you ment to log in as HW.
Retarded question....

Your lips are allergic to the truth.

Shapiro is no classical liberal, end of this discussion.
imaginethat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
democrats, ground, lose, millennials



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Democrats lose, again coke Current Events 10 April 12th, 2017 05:53 PM
Why democrats will continue to lose Sabcat Progressivism 2 December 12th, 2016 03:23 PM
America's millennials deserting Obama, Democrats, poll suggests RNG Americas 3 October 31st, 2014 12:41 PM
Democrats Lose Generic Advantage excalibur Current Events 3 November 13th, 2013 06:06 PM
Poll: Huckabee would lose to top Democrats CNN Opinion Polls 53 December 15th, 2007 12:27 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.