Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree16Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:32 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,181
This Explains A Lot

This is a SHORT, easy read for those of you who have dyslexia or other reading disabilities...so no worries.

Anderson Cooper was momentarily stunned speechless when a top GOP strategist insisted he had never heard President Donald Trump tell a lie.

“The president’s never lied to me and I don’t think the president’s lied to the American people,” insisted former Trump campaign strategist David Urban on CNN’s “Anderson Copper 360” Wednesday. “I think the president is prone to hyperbole, yes, absolutely. Do I think he’s purposefully misleading the American people? No, I don’t.”

Cooper simply stared into the camera for seconds before responding: “Wow. Wow. Okay. I am not sure I believe ... that’s what you really believe ... Factually, he has said things which are not true, and which he obviously knows are not true.”

Urban stuck to his story even when Cooper pointed out findings by The Washington Post earlier this week that Trump has lied or misconstrued facts more than 3,000 times in 466 days — “6.5 false claims a day.” Cooper added: “You’re saying you’ve never heard the president say something which is demonstrably false and he knew was false?”

Urban laughed: “You’re asking me my opinion.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b041fd2d24a7b1
Thanks from tristanrobin
Clara007 is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 06:26 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,869
It is as if all those who wanted to destroy the USA throughout history has got together to find a shameless clown who would discredit them forever, and then got him elected. Never mind: those of us who love decent America know it will see off this fat fool - but do get on with it, friends!
Thanks from tristanrobin, Camelot and Clara007
iolo is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 06:44 AM   #3
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,345
I watched the video. Amazing how these Dump robots try to convince themselves that he isn’t a serial liar.
Thanks from Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 06:44 AM   #4
alea iacta est
 
04960319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
It is as if all those who wanted to destroy the USA throughout history has got together to find a shameless clown who would discredit them forever, and then got him elected. Never mind: those of us who love decent America know it will see off this fat fool - but do get on with it, friends!
"Send off" lol.

You haven't seen shit yet kid. Buckle up.
04960319 is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 08:53 AM   #5
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 29,652
But that is just typical of Trumpanzees. Hard facts are hitting them upside the head and they pretend not to notice.

Two years ago it would have been unbelievable. Today it's just a fact of present life.
RNG is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:20 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
But that is just typical of Trumpanzees. Hard facts are hitting them upside the head and they pretend not to notice.

Two years ago it would have been unbelievable. Today it's just a fact of present life.


Actually, the Trumpsters are convinced that Obama lied just as much as Trump, so it's a pretty easy segue for them OR at least that's their excuse du jour.

"HE DID IT TOO." "HE DID IT FIRST."
Clara007 is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:24 AM   #7
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,805
wow a Politician bent the truth..

You can keep your Doctor

you can keep your plan

The Deaths in Libya are a result of a Video

PACA will lower premiums by 2500/year

That was not a bribe given to Iran

It was workplace Violence

... ... ...
Thanks from webguy4
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:24 AM   #8
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 29,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Actually, the Trumpsters are convinced that Obama lied just as much as Trump, so it's a pretty easy segue for them OR at least that's their excuse du jour.

"HE DID IT TOO." "HE DID IT FIRST."
That's most. This guy though, "Ohes, noes, Dear Leader has never told a lie".
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:50 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
wow a Politician bent the truth..

You can keep your Doctor

you can keep your plan

The Deaths in Libya are a result of a Video

PACA will lower premiums by 2500/year

That was not a bribe given to Iran

It was workplace Violence

... ... ...


Nice try. No cigar. Assumed LIES being repeated by a proven LIAR??

NOPE-- Sorry--just doesn't work for me.
Clara007 is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:58 AM   #10
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,699
Trump s “lies “ are the hyperbole and exuberance of a salesman. Obama’s lies are death and destruction.
webguy4 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
explains, lot



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This Explains a Lot. RNG Europe 1 March 28th, 2015 11:33 AM
SNL, explains the death of a republic. TNVolunteer73 Current Events 0 November 24th, 2014 12:29 PM
That Explains All the Angry Old White Men RNG Political Humor 11 March 5th, 2014 09:35 PM
Icelands President explains..... pana8 Current Events 2 December 14th, 2013 06:58 AM
Betty Explains Marriage Cubbie Gay and Lesbian Rights 137 July 29th, 2009 04:07 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.