Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree26Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2018, 09:42 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I love the way the Trumpeteers rush to the defense of a cretin who has been in office for just a tad over 1 year - and has already made over 3,000 verifiable dishonest/inaccurate statements.

Yeah - that's the shit that's gonna make America GREAT again!
Look at you, upset over verbiage, when it's results that count.
caconservative is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 10:21 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 3,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbander View Post
How sick can this country be and how much more sick can the right take it, with the politics of hate. Their hate list is lengthy and their politician has accommodate these haters with endless hate speech and unholy ideas, with the premises that, they charge ignorantly, as being the problems in this country, my opinion is that they are the problem and have to go.
That is easy. People reject your idealogy
Thanks from Sabcat, justoneman and Braveheart
guy39 is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 10:55 AM   #13
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbander View Post
How sick can this country be and how much more sick can the right take it, with the politics of hate. Their hate list is lengthy and their politician has accommodate these haters with endless hate speech and unholy ideas, with the premises that, they charge ignorantly, as being the problems in this country, my opinion is that they are the problem and have to go.
Trying to figure out how the DNC has survived this long.

Look at the hate and lies they have propagated

Burning of Campuses to stifle free speech
Burning of Cities to keep civil unrest and racism alive
(notice NY, CA, IL police abuse minorities and are not prosecuted, while in Red SC TN and GA they are prosecuted)
Lying about Russian Collusion (the only evidence presented that Russia colluded in existed was the Russian Dossier which was a product of Hillary and the DNC)
They lied about the tax cuts being crumbs for the working class
Thanks from caconservative
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 11:50 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Is a denial warranted when the absurdity of the opinion is on full display?


So no denial....AGAIN...?

It's really NOT THAT hard, CACA. Just put your little phalanges on the keyboard and type: "Trump lies."

Clara007 is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 11:53 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Trying to figure out how the DNC has survived this long.

Look at the hate and lies they have propagated

Burning of Campuses to stifle free speech
Burning of Cities to keep civil unrest and racism alive
(notice NY, CA, IL police abuse minorities and are not prosecuted, while in Red SC TN and GA they are prosecuted)
Lying about Russian Collusion (the only evidence presented that Russia colluded in existed was the Russian Dossier which was a product of Hillary and the DNC)
They lied about the tax cuts being crumbs for the working class
Trump has told more than 1000 lies since taking office. And yet you and those like you, just keep cheering him on ?? How is that even possible ??
BubbaJones is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 01:16 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Look at you, upset over verbiage, when it's results that count.
Look at you, NOT upset about a corrupt pathological liar who isn't getting NO results for ANY thing - except dividing this country as badly as it was immediately pre Civil War.
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
tristanrobin is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 12:56 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Look at you, NOT upset about a corrupt pathological liar who isn't getting NO results for ANY thing - except dividing this country as badly as it was immediately pre Civil War.
No results for anything????....What planet are you on???...economy...up .... unemployment.... down....North Korea...wanting to make nice.. That's just for starters..

Of course I am not upset, if you think we have a lying buffoon for a President... Know why??...I can't do a damned thing about it until Nov. 2020...Just like you can't... so get over it and enjoy the ride...
Jimgorn is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 01:16 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Stupid people in large numbers.
Uneducated people in small numbers. There are no more than 35 million of these guys. And the US population is over 350 million. The remedy to the republican party? VOTE them out in November.
Thanks from Clara007
LongWinded is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:59 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
Uneducated people in small numbers. There are no more than 35 million of these guys. And the US population is over 350 million. The remedy to the republican party? VOTE them out in November.

Lots of Luck !!!


Hey....where were you hiding when Hillary was making a fool of herself back in Nov. of 2016???.... Bet you were a YUUUGGGGEE Hillary supporter.....
Jimgorn is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 03:09 PM   #20
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Look at you, NOT upset about a corrupt pathological liar who isn't getting NO results for ANY thing - except dividing this country as badly as it was immediately pre Civil War.
You leftists have been having a continuous trumpertantrum since the election. Having protest after protest even had simultaneous screaming. Yet you wish to place it all on the rest of Lord Trump. Adorable.
Thanks from Jimgorn
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
exist, leaders, lies, party, word



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Radical Austerity’s Brutal Lies: Krugman, Chomsky seeing Through Neoliberal Lies LongWinded Current Events 12 July 14th, 2015 10:06 AM
does God exist? webguy4 Christianity 15 January 6th, 2014 11:11 AM
Al-Qaida does not exist cansouth Conspiracy Theories 5 January 11th, 2010 04:18 AM
God, does he exist? the_eliot_one Opinion Polls 301 June 26th, 2007 04:21 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.