Defending The Truth Political Forum

Defending The Truth Political Forum (http://defendingthetruth.com/political-forums.php)
-   Politicians (http://defendingthetruth.com/politicians/)
-   -   Is Obama Really Treated Differently Than Other Presidents? (http://defendingthetruth.com/politicians/33545-obama-really-treated-differently-than-other-presidents.html)

tristanrobin November 23rd, 2013 04:46 AM

Is Obama Really Treated Differently Than Other Presidents?
 
They Did It 86 Times To Every Other President Combined. 82 Times To Obama Alone.http://www.upworthy.com/they-did-it-...-alone-6?c=bl3

http://tristanrobinblakeman.com/Obstruction.png

Camelot November 23rd, 2013 04:51 AM

The Right is their own worst enemy. They need only look into the closest mirror to find the culprit for the nuclear option being used. Guys like McConnell are so fearful of a Tea Party primary challenge that they're doing things they would not have 4 years ago. They have created their own self fulfilling prophecy.

TNVolunteer73 November 25th, 2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camelot (Post 589238)
The Right is their own worst enemy. They need only look into the closest mirror to find the culprit for the nuclear option being used. Guys like McConnell are so fearful of a Tea Party primary challenge that they're doing things they would not have 4 years ago. They have created their own self fulfilling prophecy.

The Right has just bounced back..

The Lying King has just given the right CPR..

TNVolunteer73 November 25th, 2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

According to a May report from the Congressional Research Service, President Obama had 71.4% of his circuit court nominees approved during his first term, which is slightly better than George W. Bush’s 67.3% level of success during his first term.


DEMOCRATS ONLY CONFIRMED 67% OF BUSH'S NOMINIEES

REPUBLICANS HAVE CONFIRMED 71% OF OBAMAS


so BUSH WAS TREATED WORSE THAN OBAMA

UH OH..

Please explain why DEMOCRATS blocked a higher % of BUSH noninees than ANY OTHER POTUS in history.

Tony November 25th, 2013 11:42 PM

This shows how bad of a President he is...

Tony November 25th, 2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alwyn William (Post 590537)
Jackson's comments seemed to echo those of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas), who strongly implied earlier this month that Republicans are making the vote more difficult because Obama is black.
Esky Tandem Rotor - Esky - Shop by Brand - RC Helicopters

Black-ish...not black. He's white-ish, too.

pana8 November 26th, 2013 02:25 AM

The double standards are getting old.
Tris what did you think of liberal news commentator Alec Baldwin's anti gay rant against the reporter.
HMMMMMMM?

tristanrobin November 26th, 2013 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pana8 (Post 590579)
The double standards are getting old.
Tris what did you think of liberal news commentator Alec Baldwin's anti gay rant against the reporter.
HMMMMMMM?

I thought it was indicative of how pervasive anti-gay homophobia and use of gay slurs is in American society. Even people who support gay rights - even gay marriage - will use a gay slur first when they want to call somebody a name in anger.

What did I think of Baldwin? I'm disappointed in him, and, following the video of his drunken rant to his daughter on the phone last year, I have little/no use for him.

For me, that's no big loss...I've never been a big fan anyway.

Camelot November 26th, 2013 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pana8 (Post 590579)
The double standards are getting old.
Tris what did you think of liberal news commentator Alec Baldwin's anti gay rant against the reporter.
HMMMMMMM?

What does Alec Baldwin have to do with the fact that the Republicans have filibustered more of this President's judicial nominees then have been filibustered of all other Presidential nominees combined in our history ? LOL

tristanrobin November 26th, 2013 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camelot (Post 590646)
What does Alec Baldwin have to do with the fact that the Republicans have filibustered more of this President's judicial nominees then have been filibustered of all other Presidential nominees combined in our history ? LOL

not a flippin' thing - except to obfuscate and derail the thread.

pana8 November 26th, 2013 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camelot (Post 590646)
What does Alec Baldwin have to do with the fact that the Republicans have filibustered more of this President's judicial nominees then have been filibustered of all other Presidential nominees combined in our history ? LOL

See post 4.

pana8 November 26th, 2013 05:41 AM

Of course o bomber is treated differently. The media has always given more leverage to liberal admins.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/top...al-media-bias/

Camelot November 26th, 2013 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pana8 (Post 590766)
See post 4.

Post 4 says nothing about Alec Baldwin.......strange.

tristanrobin November 26th, 2013 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pana8 (Post 590766)
See post 4.

for what reason?
to prove that there's somebody else besides you who has tried to obfuscated and derail the thread by going off-topic?
okay - you proved it.

pana8 November 26th, 2013 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tristanrobin (Post 590803)
for what reason?
to prove that there's somebody else besides you who has tried to obfuscated and derail the thread by going off-topic?
okay - you proved it.

I know facts are confusing to you and tend to only waste precious energy that you need figuring out how to get your shoes tied. :lol:

Camelot November 26th, 2013 06:34 AM

Trist seems very smart to me. I'm confident he can tie his own shoes but he might wear loafers as well.

pana8 November 26th, 2013 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camelot (Post 590850)
Trist seems very smart to me. I'm confident he can tie his own shoes but he might wear loafers as well.

Your endorsement doesn't carry a whole lot of weight here.

Camelot November 26th, 2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pana8 (Post 590875)
Your endorsement doesn't carry a whole lot of weight here.

Have you been reduced to that common denominator ?........LOL


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.