Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Politicians For topics and discussions about politicians, political leaders, or political figures


Thanks Tree13Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 13th, 2016, 05:45 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,734
Yes, Trumpís Putin infatuation really is that bad

One day, I hope, when the Hillary hatred has subsided somewhat in their minds, Trump supporters will realize how they have been horribly misled into supporting a man who lauds a murdering criminal, a man who indeed is an enemy of the US, and of Russian citizens, an enemy lauded by Trump on a national stage during a presidential debate.

It's barely believable.

Quote:
Yes, Trump’s Putin infatuation really is that bad

Russian President Vladimir Putin is an enemy of the United States. And Trump loves him.

The last days in the life of Alexander Litvinenko were sheer agony. Microscopic radioactive material was attacking his vital organs, breaking down and destroying the cells as they mutated in deadly anarchy.

His insides rotted and his hair fell out. He vomited over and over. Pain gripped his entire body, as one by one his organs shut down. He suffered a heart attack and was revived, only to later fall unconscious and die.

The place was a University College Hospital in London. The year 2006.

The 44-year-old Litvinenko was a former officer of the Russian FSB or secret service, a dissident and a critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

We would later learn he was poisoned with radioactive polonium-210, secreted into his tea in a London hotel.

Before all that, Litvinenko had been a fearless critic of the Kremlin. In 2002 he co-authored the book “Blowing up Russia” in which he accused Putin of orchestrating a series of bombings of Moscow apartment buildings in 1999 that killed 293 Russians and injured more than 1,000 more.

He alleged Putin used the apartment-block bombings as pretext for the brutal repression of ethnic Chechens, who the Kremlin blamed for the atrocities.

It’s worth revisiting this history as we watch once again Donald Trump, the Republican candidate for president, throw kisses to Putin — kisses returned posthaste from Russia with love.

“(If he) says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him, ” said Trump at NBC’s Commander-In-Chief Forum on Wednesday night. “Certainly in that system, he’s been a leader, far more than our president has been.”


This is only the latest of many warm embraces Trump has given the Russian authoritarian, making Putin more than just a bit player in the 2016 presidential election. And it’s why it’s worth knowing Vladimir Putin as we consider our vote.

Before he was poisoned, Litvinenko accused Putin of ordering the October 2006 murder of Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaya, shot four times in her upper body after years of writing critically of the Russian government. She too had once been poisoned while drinking tainted tea in 2004.

On his death bed, Litvinenko made his last accusation. He accused Putin of orchestrating what he knew would soon be his own demise. "You may succeed in silencing one man but the howl of protest from around the world, Mr Putin, will reverberate in your ears for the rest of your life."

In January, a 9-year British inquiry into the Litvinenko poisoning released its 328-page report, concluding that Putin ordered the killing.

This is the man Trump so admires.

...Of all the transgressions of Donald Trump, the lecherous descriptions of women, the mocking of the disabled, the incitements of campaign violence, the demonizing of immigrants, this is the greatest.

Trump has made himself the paramour of one of the most dangerous men in the world and an enemy of the United States.....
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
imaginethat is offline  
Old September 13th, 2016, 05:50 AM   #2
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Trump might take inspiration from pukin.(I call him pukin because I fkn hate him)But trump loves America.Pukin loves only him self.(Pukin in Australia means been sick.Not shore what it means in America)
jetson is offline  
Old September 13th, 2016, 05:53 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
Trump might take inspiration from pukin.(I call him pukin because I fkn hate him)But trump loves America.Pukin loves only him self.(Pukin in Australia means been sick.Not shore what it means in America)
Trump loves America. Of course. The evidence is overwhelming.






















**sarcasm**
Thanks from Clara007
imaginethat is offline  
Old September 13th, 2016, 06:06 AM   #4
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Is pukin a word in America?
jetson is offline  
Old September 13th, 2016, 06:29 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,167
I'll admit it. There's a certain fascination with bad boys like Putin. He's a curiosity----a strange obsession for a lot of people. Putin is a bad boy with lots of secrets and a taste for power. He's not content with 'owning' Russia and like so many greedy dictators his hunger is never satisfied. Trump certainly fits those descriptors to some degree. But here's the difference. Trump isn't as smart as Putin although Putin says "Trump is brilliant." You and I BOTH know that Trump is NOT brilliant....but again Putin's compliments are exactly what Trump laps up. Trump is the St. Bernard who wants to be petted and groomed.
Putin has crushed dissent in his own country by jailing opponents, silencing and sometimes killing journalists, stifling honest pollsters and creating a vast propaganda machine that has pumped up his image as a strong leader. None of that seems to faze Trump and in fact Trump seems to be enamored of those techniques because TRUMP doesn't want to be president. Trump wants to be LORD--King--dictator. Why? Because he's an egomaniac and as we've clearly seen, everything is always about him. Just like Putin.
Thanks from imaginethat and Twisted Sister
Clara007 is offline  
Old September 13th, 2016, 06:32 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
I'll admit it. There's a certain fascination with bad boys like Putin. He's a curiosity----a strange obsession for a lot of people. Putin is a bad boy with lots of secrets and a taste for power. He's not content with 'owning' Russia and like so many greedy dictators his hunger is never satisfied. Trump certainly fits those descriptors to some degree. But here's the difference. Trump isn't as smart as Putin although Putin says "Trump is brilliant." You and I BOTH know that Trump is NOT brilliant....but again Putin's compliments are exactly what Trump laps up. Trump is the St. Bernard who wants to be petted and groomed.
Putin has crushed dissent in his own country by jailing opponents, silencing and sometimes killing journalists, stifling honest pollsters and creating a vast propaganda machine that has pumped up his image as a strong leader. None of that seems to faze Trump and in fact Trump seems to be enamored of those techniques because TRUMP doesn't want to be president. Trump wants to be LORD--King--dictator. Why? Because he's an egomaniac and as we've clearly seen, everything is always about him. Just like Putin.
Good to see you on the forum today Clara. My sister just started studying for her Masters and has to write a paper on Paiget and Vygotsky which has her worried. What is Paiget and Vygotsky?
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old September 13th, 2016, 06:47 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
I'll admit it. There's a certain fascination with bad boys like Putin. He's a curiosity----a strange obsession for a lot of people. Putin is a bad boy with lots of secrets and a taste for power. He's not content with 'owning' Russia and like so many greedy dictators his hunger is never satisfied. Trump certainly fits those descriptors to some degree. But here's the difference. Trump isn't as smart as Putin although Putin says "Trump is brilliant." You and I BOTH know that Trump is NOT brilliant....but again Putin's compliments are exactly what Trump laps up. Trump is the St. Bernard who wants to be petted and groomed.
Putin has crushed dissent in his own country by jailing opponents, silencing and sometimes killing journalists, stifling honest pollsters and creating a vast propaganda machine that has pumped up his image as a strong leader. None of that seems to faze Trump and in fact Trump seems to be enamored of those techniques because TRUMP doesn't want to be president. Trump wants to be LORD--King--dictator. Why? Because he's an egomaniac and as we've clearly seen, everything is always about him. Just like Putin.
Putin has killed opponents. Opposition party leader Boris Nemtsov was murdered in front of the Kremlin, KGB drama-style. He had Pavel Sheremet, an outspoken critic of the leaders of Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, murdered on the streets of Kiev. But those two murders aren't even the tip of the iceberg.

Take a look at the dangerous choice to be a journalist in Russia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lled_in_Russia

And Trump praises this man Putin, who returns the praise, not meaning it but with an eye to the future value of feeding a person, like himself, with a narcissistic personality disorder.
Thanks from Camelot
imaginethat is offline  
Old September 13th, 2016, 07:12 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Good to see you on the forum today Clara. My sister just started studying for her Masters and has to write a paper on Paiget and Vygotsky which has her worried. What is Paiget and Vygotsky?

I think you mean Jean Piaget?? He is a Swiss psychologist who specialized in child development and psychology. He had a huge impact on how we teach young children and how each stage of the child's development should be perceived and understood.
Vygotsky? Not familiar with him. Try Ms. Google.

Your sister sounds like a very smart cookie!! Good for her.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
Clara007 is offline  
Old September 13th, 2016, 07:25 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
I think you mean Jean Piaget?? He is a Swiss psychologist who specialized in child development and psychology. He had a huge impact on how we teach young children and how each stage of the child's development should be perceived and understood.
Vygotsky? Not familiar with him. Try Ms. Google.

Your sister sounds like a very smart cookie!! Good for her.
I copied what your wrote down verbatim and am going to send it to her now. My sister is 61 years old.

Thank you very much, Twisted Sister.
Thanks from Clara007
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old September 13th, 2016, 09:24 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
One day, I hope, when the Hillary hatred has subsided somewhat in their minds, Trump supporters will realize how they have been horribly misled into supporting a man who lauds a murdering criminal, a man who indeed is an enemy of the US, and of Russian citizens, an enemy lauded by Trump on a national stage during a presidential debate.

It's barely believable.
Your infatuation with nonsense is remarkable. You've been spoon-fed a Liberal talking point and without giving it one moment of thought your regurgitating it.
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Tags
bad, infatuation, putin, trumpís



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Very interesting Trump / Putin web GhostRider Americas 1 August 17th, 2016 07:51 AM
Trump caught lying about his ties to Putin GhostRider Americas 28 July 31st, 2016 07:33 PM
Trump enemy of America friend to Putin GhostRider Americas 41 July 28th, 2016 04:00 PM
Is This Why Trump Thinks Putin Is A Great Leader ? Camelot Current Events 7 July 23rd, 2016 10:52 AM
Donald Trump on Vladimir Putin: In terms of leadership, Ďheís getting an Aí imaginethat Current Events 7 September 30th, 2015 09:45 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.