Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Politicians For topics and discussions about politicians, political leaders, or political figures


Thanks Tree78Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 1st, 2017, 11:06 AM   #61
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
Really? California is doing better than it has in years.
State of California Debt Clock
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old April 1st, 2017, 11:46 AM   #62
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
Tell me something I don't know.
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 1st, 2017, 01:51 PM   #63
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
Tell me something I don't know.
There is not enough time to do that in 5 life times.
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old April 1st, 2017, 01:55 PM   #64
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
There is not enough time to do that in 5 life times.
It would take longer than that to separate the almost nonexistent facts in all the bullshit you post.
I win
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 1st, 2017, 03:17 PM   #65
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
What! No meaningless meme or cartoon?
I can't help it if you guys don't get it. There is always meaning behind the meme. I'm not going to hold your hands w/ explanations. Once and a while you stay on topic, hollywood on the other hand is incapable of holding a conversation so typing at him is a complete waste of time.
Thanks from caconservative and coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 1st, 2017, 03:47 PM   #66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
Tell me something I don't know.
I think the better question is, "tell us something you do know".
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Old April 2nd, 2017, 07:54 AM   #67
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I can't help it if you guys don't get it. There is always meaning behind the meme. I'm not going to hold your hands w/ explanations. Once and a while you stay on topic, hollywood on the other hand is incapable of holding a conversation so typing at him is a complete waste of time.
Tissue?
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 2nd, 2017, 07:56 AM   #68
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
I think the better question is, "tell us something you do know".
Why you wouldn't comprehend it even if I gave you instructions.
What's it like to be your age and clueless?
71 years is a very long time to be willfully ignorant.
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 2nd, 2017, 10:04 AM   #69
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
Why you wouldn't comprehend it even if I gave you instructions.
What's it like to be your age and clueless?
71 years is a very long time to be willfully ignorant.
Almost every day you demonstrate your ignorance of any subject with your comprehension-challenged opinions. As with this subject, you are wrong and to stubborn, or embarrassed to admit it. No wonder Liberal Democrats are being laughed at.
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Old April 2nd, 2017, 10:34 AM   #70
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Almost every day you demonstrate your ignorance of any subject with your comprehension-challenged opinions. As with this subject, you are wrong and to stubborn, or embarrassed to admit it. No wonder Liberal Democrats are being laughed at.
Thanks for proving my point, again!
Daws77 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Tags
brown, california, gov



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Schneider: Jerry Brown for California governor? CNN Current Events 3 October 14th, 2014 10:29 AM
Jerry Brown returns to lead a troubled California msnbc.com Current Events 2 February 28th, 2014 02:13 PM
Stop Gov. Brown from raiding California's budget for prison expansion. intangible child Current Events 8 August 30th, 2013 10:04 AM
Readout of the Presidentís Call to California Governor Jerry Brown The White House The White House 0 August 26th, 2013 09:51 AM
Schneider: Jerry Brown for California governor? Current Events 0 December 31st, 1969 04:00 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.