Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Politicians For topics and discussions about politicians, political leaders, or political figures


Thanks Tree94Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 11th, 2017, 05:45 PM   #51
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,734
So all the people on the Left here just accused the President of vile activity and fabricated to have been in Russia. Is it not clear to you guys now that what you did was terrible? All designed to falsely damage and do the damage falsely tied in to Russia. Is it not clear to you all that you are dupes in a vile propaganda machine? Don't you feel at least a little bit ashamed? You should feel ashamed.
Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn
justoneman is offline  
Old January 11th, 2017, 05:48 PM   #52
Free donuts for the needy
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Look, the Russkis do have a video, and they figure it's good for, at the very least, all sanctions being dropped, and soon, like yesterday. Donald would probably work with them anyway, but the video is their insurance policy. So capitalistic!
I really don't believe it exists. However, I have watched a grainy bigfoot video or two that almost made me a believer.

Why is it cameras used always seem to take grainy photos of Bigfoot? UFOs? and Loch Nest Monsters?

With all the mobile phones with great cameras, notice how the volume of sightings (UFO's) and those grainy photos really seem to have dropped off?
Thanks from imaginethat and Sabcat
MrMike is offline  
Old January 11th, 2017, 05:53 PM   #53
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Look, the Russkis do have a video, and they figure it's good for, at the very least, all sanctions being dropped, and soon, like yesterday. Donald would probably work with them anyway, but the video is their insurance policy. So capitalistic!
creeeeeaak.......clank!!!...That was me stashing that one into the conspiracy locker.....
Jimgorn is online now  
Old January 11th, 2017, 05:54 PM   #54
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
So all the people on the Left here just accused the President of vile activity and fabricated to have been in Russia. Is it not clear to you guys now that what you did was terrible? All designed to falsely damage and do the damage falsely tied in to Russia. Is it not clear to you all that you are dupes in a vile propaganda machine? Don't you feel at least a little bit ashamed? You should feel ashamed.

Oh my. You are a sharp one, Just. Imagine a political group accusing the president of the U.S.A. of vile activity and fabricate information. Who in the world would do such an odious thing??
Something so nasty it would FALSELY damage someone??

Anyone? Can anyone think of a political group who would do such a thing??
Clara007 is offline  
Old January 11th, 2017, 05:55 PM   #55
Free donuts for the needy
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Oh my. You are a sharp one, Just. Imagine a political group accusing the president of the U.S.A. of vile activity and fabricate information. Who in the world would do such an odious thing??
Something so nasty it would FALSELY damage someone??

Anyone? Can anyone think of a political group who would do such a thing??
Democrats?

Dan Rather?

etc....etc....
Thanks from Sabcat
MrMike is offline  
Old January 11th, 2017, 05:57 PM   #56
Banned
 
Generaloberst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,702
This is hysterical! The people who are believing this bullshit hook line and sinker are the same people that decried Pizzagate as a whackjob conspiracy theory invented only to discredit Clinton.

Do you people have any sense of self-awareness? Oh, wait, nevermind, I forgot that you were liberals.
Thanks from excalibur, Sabcat, Jimgorn and 1 others
Generaloberst is offline  
Old January 11th, 2017, 05:57 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post
Democrats?

Dan Rather?

etc....etc....
Who was the one who came up with Bush's fake military records..??
Thanks from Sabcat and MrMike
Jimgorn is online now  
Old January 11th, 2017, 05:58 PM   #58
Free donuts for the needy
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Who was the one who came up with Bush's fake military records..??
I remember how badly the left fared when a simple font killed their fabrication of a document to damage Bush. At that point, Dan Rather was finished and the left still kept on with "but the spirit of the story was true" even though the evidence was busted as falsified.
Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn
MrMike is offline  
Old January 11th, 2017, 06:26 PM   #59
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Generaloberst View Post
This is hysterical! The people who are believing this bullshit hook line and sinker are the same people that decried Pizzagate as a whackjob conspiracy theory invented only to discredit Clinton.

Do you people have any sense of self-awareness? Oh, wait, nevermind, I forgot that you were liberals.
Pointing out the obvious again.

Thanks from Generaloberst and coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:25 AM   #60
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
So all the people on the Left here just accused the President of vile activity and fabricated to have been in Russia. Is it not clear to you guys now that what you did was terrible? All designed to falsely damage and do the damage falsely tied in to Russia. Is it not clear to you all that you are dupes in a vile propaganda machine? Don't you feel at least a little bit ashamed? You should feel ashamed.
You support the hot orange mess that is going to be fouling our Oval Office and others should be ashamed?

Puh-lease!

(and that's coming from somebody who doesn't believe the video exists either)
Thanks from Gigi Van Tran
tristanrobin is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Tags
prostitutes, russia, trump, video



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
‘Yes We Did’: Russia’s establishment basks in Trump’s victory imaginethat Current Events 17 November 9th, 2016 02:37 PM
How entangled with Russia is Trump? baloney_detector Politicians 32 August 1st, 2016 06:42 PM
Trump heavily in debt to Russia. GhostRider Americas 7 July 25th, 2016 06:12 PM
METEOR HITS RUSSIA, VIDEO; We need a defense system newszeek Current Events 29 August 14th, 2013 03:14 PM
CAIR: Prostitutes for Radical Islam alias Islam 3 December 30th, 2006 05:03 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.