Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Politicians For topics and discussions about politicians, political leaders, or political figures


Thanks Tree22Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2017, 05:13 AM   #31
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
THAT seems to be your argument for every topic that comes up. The U.S. DID IT TOO--DID IT FIRST--DOES IT MORE--WILL DO IT AGAIN....and so on.

AND what a question?? Of course the U.S. shouldn't try to meddle in Russian politics or elections. Again--NOT THE POINT.

Russia is not our friend. Putin is not our friend. He is a murdering thug--a dictator posing as a president. Putin is dangerous to our nation and other nations....and he's a lot smarter and more experienced than Trump, who has been played like a cat with a catnip toy. When is Trump going to acknowledge this??
Right wingers don't seem to understand that Putin is trying to destabilize the western alliance by causing chaos and doubt in the west's electoral systems. For political purposes, right wingers have become red right down to their undies.
Thanks from Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old June 27th, 2017, 05:32 AM   #32
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Right wingers don't seem to understand that Putin is trying to destabilize the western alliance by causing chaos and doubt in the west's electoral systems. For political purposes, right wingers have become red right down to their undies.

Oh, the RW understands Putin perfectly. They just choose to support whatever their cult leader demands and dismiss the evidence presented.
There are many ways to create chaos that have nothing to do with changing votes. Putin has demonstrated that on many levels.
Thanks from RNG
Clara007 is offline  
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:09 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,797
Clara, you are so right.

They are not supporters of President Trump any longer. They've become followers in a vicious and dangerous cult of totalitarianism and dictatorship. They're brainwashed. They hate 'the Left' and Democrats more than they hate the damage and lack of respect their cult leader is leading our nation into.
Thanks from imaginethat and Clara007
tristanrobin is offline  
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:44 PM   #34
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Bullshit.

Evidence is mounting that Russia took 4 clear paths to meddle in the US election

New details of Russia election hacking raise questions about Obama's response

The truth about Russia, 'hacking' and the 2016 election

Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault

Evidence exists. Putin tried. And whether his efforts succeeded in changing one vote or deleting one eligible voter, he nonetheless succeeded.

Americans faith and trust in our institutions have been shaken. We've never been at each others' throats as we are now. At the same time, many Americans are willing to trust a guy who murders his political opponents.


Those are both nice stories. Now do you have any evidance? just because Washington Post or The Onion says so sure is not evidance.


Oh, also are you changing your accusations to "the Russians attempted to INFLUENCE the election"?

Last edited by Sabcat; June 27th, 2017 at 12:46 PM.
Sabcat is offline  
Old June 27th, 2017, 07:53 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Right wingers don't seem to understand that Putin is trying to destabilize the western alliance by causing chaos and doubt in the west's electoral systems. For political purposes, right wingers have become red right down to their undies.
Every place that you used the phrase "right wingers" you could substitute the word Democrat or progressives and be absolutely correct
Thanks from Sabcat and League of Justice
username is offline  
Old June 27th, 2017, 08:36 PM   #36
Banned
 
League of Justice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Mood Indigo
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Every place that you used the phrase "right wingers" you could substitute the word Democrat or progressives and be absolutely correct

Seems like at least some in Hillary's campaign were behind the "dossier". And when asked whether the FBI had paid the researcher they [FBI] would neither confirm or deny.


FBI Won't Confirm or Deny Existence of Records of Payment to British Trump Dossier Researcher
League of Justice is offline  
Old June 27th, 2017, 08:39 PM   #37
Banned
 
League of Justice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Mood Indigo
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Clara, you are so right.

They are not supporters of President Trump any longer. They've become followers in a vicious and dangerous cult of totalitarianism and dictatorship. They're brainwashed. They hate 'the Left' and Democrats more than they hate the damage and lack of respect their cult leader is leading our nation into.

What "totalitarianism"? What "dictatorship"? Where is this?
League of Justice is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 06:30 AM   #38
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot
Right wingers don't seem to understand that Putin is trying to destabilize the western alliance by causing chaos and doubt in the west's electoral systems. For political purposes, right wingers have become red right down to their undies.
Every place that you used the phrase "right wingers" you could substitute the word Democrat or progressives and be absolutely correct
Both statements have more than a grain of truth to them, although only the right side has chosen to align with Putin's directives.
imaginethat is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 06:31 AM   #39
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Justice View Post
What "totalitarianism"? What "dictatorship"? Where is this?
Putin's Russia, you know, the guy who employs you to "make it so" in the US.
imaginethat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Tags
house, putin, singing, trump, white



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
White House Official: I don't see how Trump isn't completely fu*ked. Nwolfe35 Current Events 47 May 24th, 2017 10:53 PM
Are We Witnessing a Coup Operation Against the Trump White House? excalibur Current Events 78 March 14th, 2017 07:12 PM
One more reason to ban Trump from the White House GhostRider Americas 103 January 11th, 2017 11:29 AM
Melania and Barron Trump won’t be moving to the White House imaginethat Current Events 30 November 22nd, 2016 07:11 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.