Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Politicians For topics and discussions about politicians, political leaders, or political figures


Thanks Tree17Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2017, 09:54 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Sessions either needs to jump back into this or he needs to resign.
Stick a fork in Muller, his goose is cooked.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 11:46 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Sessions either needs to jump back into this or he needs to resign.
Sessions was a part of the Trump Campaign, he has to recuse himself.
Thanks from Camelot
goober is online now  
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:22 AM   #23
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Sessions either needs to jump back into this or he needs to resign.
Your avatar fits you perfectly.......LOL
Camelot is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:54 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Stick a fork in Muller, his goose is cooked.


NOPE!! Mueller will not resign.
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:11 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
It won’t even make it to the floor of the House. Shameless political posturing towards their crazy base.


AND BTW, there may be other indictments coming. There's this from the text of the Mueller indictment.
Statutory Allegations: Paul J. Manafort, Jr. and Richard W. Gates III, together with others, knowingly and intentionally conspired.....yadda yadda...
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:39 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Don't forget the hambone which is a vital ingredient.
Well of course.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:15 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Your avatar fits you perfectly.......LOL
Its you whinning about Trump winning the Presidency. Enjoy that. I am.
justoneman is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:18 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Sessions was a part of the Trump Campaign, he has to recuse himself.
He should state concerns about the involvement of Mueller in the uramium one deal and because of it jump back in. If not he needs to resign.
justoneman is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:28 AM   #29
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
He should state concerns about the involvement of Mueller in the uramium one deal and because of it jump back in. If not he needs to resign.
He is not investigating any Uranium deal so your point is moot. Mueller is called a “special counsel” for a reason. The FBI can investigate whatever they wish.
Camelot is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 10:09 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
He is not investigating any Uranium deal so your point is moot. Mueller is called a “special counsel” for a reason. The FBI can investigate whatever they wish.
Its Hillary's Russian collusion. Obviously. Sessions needs to jump back into it or resign.
justoneman is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Tags
calls, gop, mueller, resign



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gun Control Group Calls For Oregon Sheriff To Resign LewisTR Current Events 0 October 8th, 2015 05:16 PM
Nancy Pelosi Calls On Michael Grimm To Resign LongWinded Current Events 15 March 4th, 2015 09:59 AM
NJ's Largest Newspaper Calls For Christie To Resign Or Be Impeached skews13 Current Events 75 February 4th, 2014 11:14 PM
Key Dem calls for McChrystal to resign CNN Current Events 5 June 23rd, 2010 08:23 AM
Newspaper calls for Gov. Sanford to resign CNN Current Events 64 June 30th, 2009 01:51 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.