Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Politicians For topics and discussions about politicians, political leaders, or political figures


Thanks Tree18Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:40 PM   #11
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Now now Clara. We got 6 years of CHIP funding for 3 weeks of agreeing to open the government, plus a vote on DACA the day after. Now the House radical right idiots have to pass it or own another immediate shut down.

And in 3 weeks McConnell has to put up or shut up, and the House radical right idiots have to vote for protecting the Dreamers, which isn't going to make them real popular with their base in November.

Ol' Mitch should have read Art of the Deal.
Im glad that you have finally received your current talking points on this issue.

The last ones were not very good and frankly a bit boring.


Sieg heil bullet boy. Sieg heil.
Sabcat is offline  
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:53 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Im glad that you have finally received your current talking points on this issue.

The last ones were not very good and frankly a bit boring.


Sieg heil bullet boy. Sieg heil.
Talking points? These are the facts on the ground sunshine.

There were no winners or losers in Congress. Only children that are winners because they aren't being held hostage by terrorists any longer.

Clara is quite correct though, in November laws will be passed to make that a permanent situation.

And with all of those women running for office, I don't see the terrorists using children for hostage negotiations again.
Thanks from tristanrobin
skews13 is offline  
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:59 PM   #13
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Talking points? These are the facts on the ground sunshine.

There were no winners or losers in Congress. Only children that are winners because they aren't being held hostage by terrorists any longer.

Clara is quite correct though, in November laws will be passed to make that a permanent situation.

And with all of those women running for office, I don't see the terrorists using children for hostage negotiations again.
Really you call this facts?

Quote:

Now the House radical right idiots have to pass it or own another immediate shut down.

Sure thing


I like how you call them "terrorists"


Kinda a pot to kettle moment, wouldn't you say there bullet boy?
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old January 22nd, 2018, 05:09 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Really you call this facts?



Sure thing


I like how you call them "terrorists"


Kinda a pot to kettle moment, wouldn't you say there bullet boy?
Hey, this wouldn't happen to be you would it?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...eedy-employees
skews13 is offline  
Old January 22nd, 2018, 05:13 PM   #15
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Hey, this wouldn't happen to be you would it?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...eedy-employees
Don't know. Post the article or an archive of it.


This wouldn't be you would it?


Quote:


I have special bullet I keep on the shelf for one of my rifles. It has GWB engraved on it.

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Freed By Taliban After 5 Years For 5 Guanatanamo Prisoners
Thanks from guy39

Last edited by Sabcat; January 22nd, 2018 at 05:16 PM.
Sabcat is offline  
Old January 22nd, 2018, 05:31 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Don't know. Post the article or an archive of it.


This wouldn't be you would it?





Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Freed By Taliban After 5 Years For 5 Guanatanamo Prisoners
Such an angry and bitter person you are.

The link works just fine.

Lighten up sunshine. Everybody else has moved on. But here you are still vindictive as ever.

Cold as hell in Waseca this week. Be glad to get back south this weekend.
skews13 is offline  
Old January 22nd, 2018, 05:35 PM   #17
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Such an angry and bitter person you are.

The link works just fine.

Lighten up sunshine. Everybody else has moved on. But here you are still vindictive as ever.

Cold as hell in Waseca this week. Be glad to get back south this weekend.
Lol. That is cute.


Didn't try the link. I avoid giving rags like koz clicks.
Thanks from guy39 and caconservative
Sabcat is offline  
Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:01 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Talking points? These are the facts on the ground sunshine.

There were no winners or losers in Congress. Only children that are winners because they aren't being held hostage by terrorists any longer.

Clara is quite correct though, in November laws will be passed to make that a permanent situation.

And with all of those women running for office, I don't see the terrorists using children for hostage negotiations again.
You mean like holding 320 million legal citizens hostage to the wants of 800,000 illegal aliens? Hopefully, this fight will last long enough for the DACA program to end. Amnesty on any level cannot be tolerated.
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Tags
backfires, chumer, dems, shutdown, wnd



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Senator Schumer's list of demands to end government shutdown johnwk Current Events 7 January 21st, 2018 07:39 PM
Dems Will Torture GOP With Shutdown Politics LongWinded Current Events 2 June 25th, 2015 03:56 PM
Ted Cruz's Superhuman Stupidity Backfires skews13 Current Events 21 December 16th, 2014 10:25 AM
Shutdown Backfires Poll Has Democrats Opening Big Lead For Midterms skews13 Current Events 34 October 2nd, 2013 09:26 PM
More Prop H8 Silliness Backfires.... Ray Kaye Gay and Lesbian Rights 2 April 18th, 2011 05:03 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.