Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Politicians For topics and discussions about politicians, political leaders, or political figures


Thanks Tree7Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:22 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,570
I thought people/GOP hated President Obama

The hate for President Trump is beyond reason.......very phobic.
urbrother is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:24 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Earth
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
The hate for President Trump is beyond reason.......very phobic.
Trump is the most loved President ever....................
Herculese is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:10 AM   #3
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
The hate for President Trump is beyond reason.......very phobic.
When you have used race, gender, age, and class warfare for so long to divide the country it's what you get, it turns into this nasty brew circulating around Trump. It is saddening.
Sensible is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:28 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 21,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herculese View Post
Trump is the most loved President ever....................
Where?
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 12:11 PM   #5
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 29,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Where?
Russia.
Thanks from Camelot, Hollywood and Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:01 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herculese View Post
Trump is the most loved President ever....................
I have come to like Trump, I'm a democrate but I voted for Trump.....His base, they are solid in their respect fIor him.

I think the left absolutely hates him.........some have stated they want him dead...
urbrother is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:41 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
When you have used race, gender, age, and class warfare for so long to divide the country it's what you get, it turns into this nasty brew circulating around Trump. It is saddening.
At least you're aware of what the GOP spent the last eight years doing. They spent all that time spreading the worst level of unmitigated raw open hatred and disrespect towards Obama.

Even my extremely conservative southern Baptist mother said that in her more than 80 years on the planet she had never seen the kind of unprecedented hatred of a president that the GOP spewed at Obama.

But you are absolutely right, you don't get to spend eight years hurling shit at the fan, then complain that you're getting splattered !!!
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
BubbaJones is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 05:36 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
The hate for President Trump is beyond reason.......very phobic.
It is not beyond reason.

It is for very good reasons.
Thanks from imaginethat
tristanrobin is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:13 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
At least you're aware of what the GOP spent the last eight years doing. They spent all that time spreading the worst level of unmitigated raw open hatred and disrespect towards Obama.

Even my extremely conservative southern Baptist mother said that in her more than 80 years on the planet she had never seen the kind of unprecedented hatred of a president that the GOP spewed at Obama.

But you are absolutely right, you don't get to spend eight years hurling shit at the fan, then complain that you're getting splattered !!!
So true, and I do feel sorry for President Obama, but it did come back to him.
urbrother is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:00 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
So true, and I do feel sorry for President Obama, but it did come back to him.
What came back to him?
imaginethat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Tags
hated, obama, people or gop, president, thought



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Remarks by President Obama to the People of Estonia The White House The White House 0 September 3rd, 2014 08:10 AM
Remarks by President Obama and President Xi of the People's Republic of China Before The White House The White House 0 September 6th, 2013 06:20 AM
Remarks by President Obama and President Xi Jinping of the People's Republic of China The White House The White House 0 June 10th, 2013 07:40 AM
Remarks By President Obama And President Xi Jinping Of The People's Republic Of China The White House The White House 0 June 8th, 2013 07:22 AM
Remarks of President Barack Obama To the People of Israel The White House The White House 0 March 21st, 2013 08:21 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.