Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Politicians For topics and discussions about politicians, political leaders, or political figures


Thanks Tree42Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:10 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
The keep returning to the same tired memes from years ago and ignore all current anomalies in the current White House. How convenient.
@Camelot

(A) Who is 'they'

(B ) What memes? This is a video recording I stumbled upon, and, like any sane person, I was appalled

(C) Your assertion that I "support" Trump has simply been plucked out of the aether. This is a US based political forum, and the extent of your mind's capacities on the subject include "Left or Right". How sad..
xMathFanx is offline  
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:11 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 21,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMathFanx View Post
@Hollywood

Wtf are you talking about? Would you like to debate yourself some more?

Point to a single post where I have 'excused' offenses committed by Trump--good luck, you'll need it.
If you do not understand my post there is little I can do to help you.
Did I say "you" or did I say "you people?"
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:13 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
If you do not understand my post there is little I can do to help you.
Did I say "you" or did I say "you people?"
@Hollywood

Nice try. You made a claim--attempt to support it or admit your failure
xMathFanx is offline  
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:29 AM   #24
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMathFanx View Post
@Camelot

(A) Who is 'they'

(B ) What memes? This is a video recording I stumbled upon, and, like any sane person, I was appalled

(C) Your assertion that I "support" Trump has simply been plucked out of the aether. This is a US based political forum, and the extent of your mind's capacities on the subject include "Left or Right". How sad..
“They” refers to your fellow right wing posters on DTT. They’ve done the “Biden is a creepy old man” meme using the same video many times before. It’s shelf life has expired.
Thanks from Hollywood, Lyzza and Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:09 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 21,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMathFanx View Post
@Hollywood

Nice try. You made a claim--attempt to support it or admit your failure
Are you serious? Are you saying that what i described has never happened here? That my claim is false?
That conservatives here have NOT brought up Obama of Clinton's missteps or perceived missteps in the past to distract from or "excuse" Trump's?

Is that what you are saying or is is not? Or, are you simply saying that as a "newcomer" here you have yet to see such a thing?

Answer that question and then we can talk about any perceived "failure" on my part.
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:16 AM   #26
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,617
Not one democrat has made one comment on a thread about Biden and the discussion has degraded into Trump supporters not being critical of Trump or staying on topic?

I don’t get it.

As I have said many times, Trump is an ass.

Now, can one liberal or democrat make any comment at all that has to do with biden?
webguy4 is offline  
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:17 AM   #27
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
Not one democrat has made one comment on a thread about Biden and the discussion has degraded into Trump supporters not being critical of Trump or staying on topic?

I don’t get it.

As I have said many times, Trump is an ass.

Now, can one liberal or democrat make any comment at all that has to do with biden?
The tape in question is years old now. What is the relevance ?
Camelot is offline  
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:32 AM   #28
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
The tape in question is years old now. What is the relevance ?
I am not sure , I still can’t tell if you’re talking about Trump or Biden?
webguy4 is offline  
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:39 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMathFanx View Post
These are distinct cases--if one person acts inappropriately, how does pointing to another person acting inappropriately excuse the former of responsibility?
It doesn’t.

In a related question: Why are you starting a thread about someone who no longer holds any kind of office or position of power while ignoring the guy that is currently President?
Thanks from Camelot and Lyzza
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:42 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
It doesn’t.

In a related question: Why are you starting a thread about someone who no longer holds any kind of office or position of power while ignoring the guy that is currently President?
As already mentioned, I stumbled across the video online--and then proceed to post it as a topic on a site exclusively about American Politics
xMathFanx is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Tags
biden, creepy, joe, line



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What’s really behind all the creepy clown sightings? Sabcat Current Events 14 October 7th, 2016 07:20 AM
This is creepy. roastpork Environment 1 June 16th, 2014 01:43 PM
I Vote "creepy" imaginethat Current Events 4 June 12th, 2011 07:56 AM
Three Creepy Businesses tadpole256 Business & Industries 0 October 30th, 2006 10:35 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.