Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Politicians For topics and discussions about politicians, political leaders, or political figures


Thanks Tree5Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 21st, 2018, 03:56 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post


So you are saying only the "best" rich white guys can be Republicans

whatever.......................
If you have to stoop to putting words into my posts....Right.....Whatever!!
Jimgorn is offline  
Old March 21st, 2018, 04:07 PM   #12
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
If you have to stoop to putting words into my posts....Right.....Whatever!!
No, Jim, YOU are the one saying how exclusive your little club is

I merely pointed it out, because it is so stupid
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 21st, 2018, 04:18 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
The Trumpaphobes are defending Mueller saying that the FBI rank and file holds Mueller in such high esteem....As far as being a "Republican"..??? So what?? McCain claims he is a Republican too.... The fat and Lazy foie grau eating country club Republicans hate Trump as much as the left does...
Lazy foie grau eating country club Republicans?

Thanks from Camelot and Lyzza
imaginethat is offline  
Old March 21st, 2018, 04:21 PM   #14
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
I love you IT!!!!!!!!

Omfg sooooooo funny looooooooooooool
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 21st, 2018, 04:23 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
No, Jim, YOU are the one saying how exclusive your little club is

I merely pointed it out, because it is so stupid
Not "my Club"....I despise the Establishment, striped pants foie grau, eating crowd..... There is the flaw in your argument....You are assuming all Republicans are the same thing...
Jimgorn is offline  
Old March 21st, 2018, 04:25 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Lazy foie grau eating country club Republicans?

See there's your problem....Trump has to own the Country Clubs because the Establishment Republicans won't let him in theirs...

That was funny though
Thanks from Lyzza
Jimgorn is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Tags
anthrax, attacks, found, mueller, post9 or 11



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Obama sent McCain anthrax? Wow Crime and Punishment 24 January 22nd, 2013 07:30 AM
John O'Neill & Jerome Hauer, Anthrax and the Myth of OBL Martin Timothy Conspiracy Theories 4 February 16th, 2010 09:26 AM
The Anthrax letters came from inside the United States. intangible child Crime and Punishment 1 April 28th, 2009 09:30 PM
Anthrax hoax packet sent to U-T; man jailed highway80west Current Events 1 October 30th, 2008 08:13 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.