Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Politicians For topics and discussions about politicians, political leaders, or political figures


Thanks Tree62Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:26 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Name one thing in the Steele Dossier that has been shown to be false....
Who gives a shit??....In order to be brought before a FISA Court, there has to be TWO (2) corroborating sources.....There were NONE ... That's what this is all about.... FISA Court got some 'splaining to do......
Jimgorn is offline  
Old April 21st, 2018, 03:16 PM   #12
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Name one thing in the Steele Dossier that has been shown to be false....
Prove that it is true.
Thanks from Jimgorn
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 21st, 2018, 03:28 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Prove that it is true.
That's what Goober does't get.... It is not a matter of proving it is false....It has to be corroborated by 2 independent sources before it can be brought before a FISA Court.. The real question is "Why did the FISA Court allow it to go forward??
Thanks from Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old April 21st, 2018, 05:02 PM   #14
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
That's what Goober does't get.... It is not a matter of proving it is false....It has to be corroborated by 2 independent sources before it can be brought before a FISA Court.. The real question is "Why did the FISA Court allow it to go forward??
Well comey leaked it so a paper wrote about it collaborating it...jeesh..


You know...i do coke..so i can work harder...so i can make more money...so i can buy more coke...so i can work harder...so i can make more money...b
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 21st, 2018, 05:23 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Prove that it is true.
Well, the Trump campaign denied they met with Russian Agents in Trump Tower, until it was proven that they did, that's one for the Steele Dossier.
They denied that a member of Trumps inner circle went to Eastern Europe to meet Russian agents, and it was just revealed that Cohen did exactly that. That's two, and theres more.

So far, the items in the Steele dossier that have been proved,have all been proved true.

I'm just saying that the whole dossier is probably true.
It comes from a very credible source.
Thanks from Camelot
goober is offline  
Old April 21st, 2018, 07:15 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,210
All of the Lefties know that they are all willing and are slinging fake bull shit at the President. Even in light of the Steele Dossier's having been revealed to contain absolute crap, and in the face of the revelation that it was falsely used to obtain a FISA warrant, in the face of all of that, James Comey continues to lie and imply about Russian prostitues and peeing. Comey is exactly like the rest of the Left. Willing to lie and lie and lie.

Frankly, I love it all. The more time marches on the more it is all being revealed to be a conniving plot to damage the President. Its this "resist" meme. Resist with fake made up BS.

Its all going to add up to a Trump re-election. His numbers keep moving upward as a direct result of these revelations.
Thanks from Jimgorn
justoneman is offline  
Old April 21st, 2018, 08:00 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post

I'm just saying that the whole dossier is probably true.
It don't work that way...The WHOLE Dossier had to have been corroborated by 2 independent sources before it could be used to get a FISA Warrant..... Why didn't that happen???...Can you say FRAUD ??
Jimgorn is offline  
Old April 21st, 2018, 08:19 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
...

I'm just saying that the whole dossier is probably true.
It comes from a very credible source.
You are nuts. Steele is practically in hiding. It has been revealed he hates Trump and wanted to discredit him. Its all part of the "resist" crap. You are part of it. You are willing to say anything simply to discredit. Its fine. Keep it up. Its all coming out and the more it does, the more ridiculous those, like you, who attempt to perpetuate this crap, look.
Thanks from Sabcat, Jimgorn and Spumante
justoneman is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2018, 03:54 AM   #19
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
So far, the Steele Dossier contains stuff that the White House has denied, like the Pee Pee Tape, that has not been shown to happen. And stuff that the White House has denied, a meeting between Trump campaign officials and Russian agents at Trump Tower, a Trump campaign official traveling to Eastern Europe to meet with Russian agents, that has been shown to have happened.


Nothing in the Steele Dossier has been shown to be false.
I'm thinking that in 50 years, everything in the Steele Dossier will have been shown to be true....
So, evidence is irrelevant and you believe this because you want to. I wonder why that is.
webguy4 is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2018, 04:08 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
All of the Lefties know that they are all willing and are slinging fake bull shit at the President. Even in light of the Steele Dossier's having been revealed to contain absolute crap, and in the face of the revelation that it was falsely used to obtain a FISA warrant, in the face of all of that, James Comey continues to lie and imply about Russian prostitues and peeing. Comey is exactly like the rest of the Left. Willing to lie and lie and lie.

Frankly, I love it all. The more time marches on the more it is all being revealed to be a conniving plot to damage the President. Its this "resist" meme. Resist with fake made up BS.

Its all going to add up to a Trump re-election. His numbers keep moving upward as a direct result of these revelations.
Look I understand, the Steele Dossier doesn't contain anything that you want to believe, but just because you don't want it to be true, doesn't mean it isn't true.
You can't name one thing in the Steele Dossier that has been shown to be false, there are things that have been confirmed, nothing has been shown to be false.
Thanks from Clara007
goober is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Politicians

Tags
pee, question



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Got a question dusty Current Events 33 July 26th, 2015 07:21 AM
got a question dusty Conspiracy Theories 9 October 28th, 2010 03:33 PM
A Question of Tax? lesaka90 Healthcare 41 May 4th, 2010 06:43 AM
For all who question...... Dude111 Philosophy 0 March 30th, 2010 01:32 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.