Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Progressivism

Progressivism Progressivism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree86Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 20th, 2017, 11:02 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Dude, you're pretty much a brainless whiner, simply repeating as many RW memes and bumper-sticker points as your little brain can remember in one post. Irrelevant ranting. *shrug*
Put your bib back on, your drool and babbling is unsightly. Maybe we need to push your wheelchair into a corner until your meds kick in?
Thanks from Sabcat and Sensible
Toefoot is offline  
Old March 20th, 2017, 11:03 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
You are new to the forum and IT is an Independent. IT ran for County Commissioner last November as an Independent.
Means nothing, I am somewhat familiar with his hometown and politics in that region.
Toefoot is offline  
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:41 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 52,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
Good morning IT, care now to share this awakening and the relationship with progressives, Liberals and Democrats and the path to victory, whatever that is?

I am very interested in this with the current elected officials and bureaucrats from your team. You do have a team?

I voted for Mr Trump to kick both the Democrats and Republicans in the nuts and grab the world by the pussy, so far I am getting my money's worth. The power needs to be given back to the citizen and States, climbing into the Fed womb and whoring this nation out is no answer.

Both the republicans and democrats have fucked a nation in less than 250 years but you would never know it by reading this forum.

I enjoy this Fuck Mr Trump fest echo room, the fine members here do a wonderful job and I plan on engaging the hurt feelings. I am a yuuuuuuuge fan of 1A.

How many laws does it take to govern this awakening? Right now our own government can not quantify how many laws and regulations on the books that directly and indirectly effect day to day living of any given citizen.

Are you for wealth redistribution? Class status? AA? Our current education structure to include higher learning? Our current tax structure. EPA and all the alphabet agencies creating law and doing business as usual? Whats your opinion on payroll taxes? Big Pharma? Healthcare? Open borders? Public unions?

What I can gather is progressives want it all to be under the fed umbrella.

Look forward to your response and wisdom.
I started a thread, "Putting America first doesn't give anybody any excuse to be an asshole." It's an esoteric concept for some folks. I should have titled it, "Putting America first doesn't give anybody any excuse to be an asshole or a smart ass."

As for the awakening you find so ..... interesting, just keep your shirt on and the patience lamp lit. Trump is going to be a unifier, just not in the way he thinks. A Silent Majority and a Moral Majority of Americans are over the Republicrat Party. This majority didn't vote for Trump or Hillary both of whom are 100 percent Establishment.

Anyway, I don't have the time or inclination to respond thoughtfully to your post. Please take a look at ""Putting America first doesn't give anybody any excuse to be an asshole" if you haven't already. Pretend the title is "Putting America first doesn't give anybody any excuse to be an asshole or a smart ass."
Thanks from Daws77
imaginethat is offline  
Old March 21st, 2017, 02:46 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
I started a thread, "Putting America first doesn't give anybody any excuse to be an asshole." It's an esoteric concept for some folks. I should have titled it, "Putting America first doesn't give anybody any excuse to be an asshole or a smart ass."

As for the awakening you find so ..... interesting, just keep your shirt on and the patience lamp lit. Trump is going to be a unifier, just not in the way he thinks. A Silent Majority and a Moral Majority of Americans are over the Republicrat Party. This majority didn't vote for Trump or Hillary both of whom are 100 percent Establishment.

Anyway, I don't have the time or inclination to respond thoughtfully to your post. Please take a look at ""Putting America first doesn't give anybody any excuse to be an asshole" if you haven't already. Pretend the title is "Putting America first doesn't give anybody any excuse to be an asshole or a smart ass."
I seen it, nothing impressive and lacks thought. So your members here go around being assholes and you thank them for such post but want to call out the dumb Trump.

I also have been reading about you and your political leanings both here and what has been published in the newspapers and local gov Web pages for the county.

Care to share with me what makes you think you are a independent by answering some of my questions above? Your own past statements seem to conflict with this self declared political maneuvering or is it age mellowing you out?

You asked me to define progressive and I answered you to the best of my ability but your rebuttal was truly a politicians response. Zero accountability lacking conviction.
Thanks from Sensible

Last edited by Toefoot; March 21st, 2017 at 06:21 AM.
Toefoot is offline  
Old March 21st, 2017, 03:16 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 8,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
Should change his screen name to propaganda man.
And he should be given a point for misuse of pink Floyd lyrics!
I think I cracked Toefoot's username. Toefoot was or is in the military who knows marching commands. Toefoot = Heel to Toe

edit: I am still trying to decipher Daws77.
Thanks from Toefoot and Daws77

Last edited by Twisted Sister; March 21st, 2017 at 03:42 AM.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old March 21st, 2017, 03:35 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
I think I cracked Toefoot's username. Toefoot was or is in the military who knows marching commands. Toefoot = Heel to Toe
Kind of....

Retired Army and work for a defense contractor living and loving the Colorado Rocky Mountains.

As for the heel to toe comment I can only reply by saying that the army lock step doctrine policy and tactics are long gone along with the marines, navy, Air Force and coast guard.

Leaders who can independently think without a central control mechanism are more able to adapt and succeed in mission goals.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
Toefoot is offline  
Old March 21st, 2017, 03:58 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 8,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
Kind of....

Retired Army and work for a defense contractor living and loving the Colorado Rocky Mountains.

As for the heel to toe comment I can only reply by saying that the army lock step doctrine policy and tactics are long gone along with the marines, navy, Air Force and coast guard.

Leaders who can independently think without a central control mechanism are more able to adapt and succeed in mission goals.
I served eight years in the Navy with two tours in Vietnam. When I got out it was a rough go for a couple of years but ended up being a Defense Contractor as owner of Electronics Automation Corporation, type C corporation and mostly Air Force contracts. Had contracts in the Pentagon including the Navy Annex. This was twenty years ago and walked by the Master Chief of the Navy Office in the Navy Annex and walked in to see what it looked like. The only thing I remember about that was the WAVE secretaries were Playboy Magazine centerfold material.

edit: you can't keep a good man down and I never went to stinking college but bid and won a machine contract at Ohio State University Library where it all started
Thanks from Toefoot

Last edited by Twisted Sister; March 21st, 2017 at 04:38 AM.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old March 21st, 2017, 04:27 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
I served eight years in the Navy with two tours in Vietnam. When I got out it was a rough go for a couple of years but ended up being a Defense Contractor as owner of Electronics Automation Corporation, type C corporation and mostly Air Force contracts. Had contracts in the Pentagon including the Navy Annex. This was twenty years ago and walked by the Master Chief of the Navy Office in the Navy Annex and walked in to see what it looked like. The only thing I remember about that was the WAVE secretaries were Playboy Magazine centerfold material.
Thank you for your service and I truly mean that, my father was in Vietnam as a engineer. I had the pleasure of doing several tours in the land of sand and very little water.

My Toefoot name came about from secure coms and being a Combat Medic with 101st Airborne and XVIII Airborne Corp.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
Toefoot is offline  
Old March 21st, 2017, 04:57 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
I seen it, nothing impressive and lacks thought. So your members here go around being assholes and you thank them for such post but want to call out the dumb Trump.

I have also have been reading about you and your political leanings both here and what has been published in the newspapers and local gov Web pages for the county.

Care to share with me what makes you think you are a independent by answering some of my questions above? Your own past statements seem to conflict with this self declared political maneuvering or is it age mellowing you out?

You asked me to define progressive and I answered you to the best of my ability but your rebuttal was truly a politicians response. Zero accountability lacking conviction.


This is just the sort of response we expect from the arrogant poli-sci major wannabees and minions. Do you ALL take the same Pompous 101 class?? Because apparently the curriculum centers around 1) Never be impressed with anything from the Left 2) Discard all MSN information 3) Disparage any and all who disagree with you and your candidate 4) Always include massive amounts of questions in your posts/points as a bait and switch tactic 5) Use circuitous speak when called on 6) Defend all RW rumor, claims, supposition particularly if it comes from YOUR preferred source 6) Purchase a dog who will roll over and play dead when you say "LIBERAL" 7)Create a lifestyle which shuts out any/all different races, religions, lifestyles, opinions and never call AAA when your car battery dies. They are Democrats.
Thanks from RNG, Toefoot and Daws77
Clara007 is offline  
Old March 21st, 2017, 05:06 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 8,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
Thank you for your service and I truly mean that, my father was in Vietnam as a engineer. I had the pleasure of doing several tours in the land of sand and very little water.

My Toefoot name came about from secure coms and being a Combat Medic with 101st Airborne and XVIII Airborne Corp.
Thank you Sir for your service. Not being frivolous but it is a dirty job and somebody has to do it. I am starting to flash back and need to stop that.

edit: My good friend was in the 101st Airborne and a Vietnam Vet and one night we all had to wear our dress uniforms medals and all at the VFW. Frank was a cut up and said call me frank. I asked Frank is that a Screaming Eagle? Frank said that is a puking buzzard.

My friend Tom had a OD (olive drab) weenie with a barbed wire cluster.
Thanks from Toefoot

Last edited by Twisted Sister; March 21st, 2017 at 05:44 AM.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Progressivism

Tags
defining, progressives



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Progressives view. roastpork Current Events 0 October 20th, 2016 12:07 PM
Defining the Tea Party RNG Americas 141 September 22nd, 2013 12:39 PM
Defining the American Dream RidinHighSpeeds Political Talk 14 November 19th, 2012 11:25 AM
Defining Marriage dabateman Gay and Lesbian Rights 244 August 8th, 2007 02:23 PM
Prolife Progressives Friendindeed Abortion 7 September 25th, 2006 01:17 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.