Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Progressivism

Progressivism Progressivism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree8Thanks
  • 2 Post By Sabcat
  • 2 Post By Twisted Sister
  • 2 Post By Sabcat
  • 1 Post By Sabcat
  • 1 Post By Twisted Sister
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 26th, 2017, 10:43 AM   #1
Exposing ghostrunner lies
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,020
Berkeley Young Americans sue school

Full press conference


https://youtu.be/xJJZrx1OmyU
Thanks from Twisted Sister and Toefoot
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 07:52 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Full press conference


https://youtu.be/xJJZrx1OmyU
Thanks and I just watched your link. Cal is a public and not a private university and the administrators are violating the 1st and 14th amendment.
Thanks from Sabcat and Toefoot
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:09 PM   #3
Exposing ghostrunner lies
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Thanks and I just watched your link. Cal is a public and not a private university and the administrators are violating the 1st and 14th amendment.
Yeah. It is a really good move. Here is the press conference w/ the students (the lawyer is there also)


https://youtu.be/-H_bhNLSvOU
Thanks from Twisted Sister and Toefoot
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:57 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Yeah. It is a really good move. Here is the press conference w/ the students (the lawyer is there also)


https://youtu.be/-H_bhNLSvOU
I admit that I found her attractive. She should have been speaking to the camera because she kept looking back and forth at unseen individuals. I did not watch the question and answer session.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old April 27th, 2017, 07:42 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: earth
Posts: 516
This has been a great victory! We have been able to shut down hate speech from Republican Fascists. This will continue over an over. We will resist and fight.
Endtherepublic is offline  
Old April 27th, 2017, 10:16 AM   #6
Exposing ghostrunner lies
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,020
Berkeley has been giving an unfair advantage to posters that have a liberal or progressive POV as they are making it difficult for those that have a right leaning perspective to hold events. They are being shunned and sometimes even banned from speaking at all by the management. They have turned the asylum over to the crazies. Free speech.
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 27th, 2017, 10:40 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: earth
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Berkeley has been giving an unfair advantage to posters that have a liberal or progressive POV as they are making it difficult for those that have a right leaning perspective to hold events. They are being shunned and sometimes even banned from speaking at all by the management. They have turned the asylum over to the crazies. Free speech.
freedom to just say what you want when you want is dangerous and should not be left to common people to decide.
Endtherepublic is offline  
Old April 27th, 2017, 11:33 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtherepublic View Post
freedom to just say what you want when you want is dangerous and should not be left to common people to decide.
Judge and Jury for the common people? And you speak of danger?
Toefoot is offline  
Old April 27th, 2017, 01:39 PM   #9
Exposing ghostrunner lies
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
Judge and Jury for the common people? And you speak of danger?
the only honest socialist on this forum.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 27th, 2017, 02:20 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
the only honest socialist on this forum.
Biting satire and well said.
Thanks from Sabcat
Twisted Sister is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Progressivism

Tags
americans, berkeley, school, sue, young



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
An examination of the Berkeley Sabcat Current Events 21 April 21st, 2017 09:47 AM
Adult Refugees Enrolled In Canadian High School, Harassing Young Girls excalibur Current Events 33 June 30th, 2016 12:08 PM
Young Muslim Americans Are Feeling the Strain of Suspicion movingforward Current Events 3 December 15th, 2015 02:29 AM
Vast majority of Americans support school prayer CheckPlease Current Events 71 September 27th, 2014 05:08 PM
7 Lies Liberals Tell Young Americans Panther Current Events 38 September 1st, 2014 10:42 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.