Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Progressivism

Progressivism Progressivism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree27Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 29th, 2017, 08:23 AM   #11
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
A liar about what specifically?
Their "antifa" meme has fallen flat. Their feelings are hurt. I can take whatever silly incoming they wish to send.........
Camelot is offline  
Old August 29th, 2017, 09:13 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Their "antifa" meme has fallen flat. Their feelings are hurt. I can take whatever silly incoming they wish to send.........
Your justification has fallen flat. Asking Hollywood for help...well, that just funny!
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is online now  
Old August 29th, 2017, 10:00 AM   #13
Banned
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Hell, I recognized that my first day.
Poor Hollywood, he seems very desperate for my attention. Camelot has lied bout ANTIFA since I've been here.
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
Quigley is offline  
Old August 29th, 2017, 10:18 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Poor Hollywood, he seems very desperate for my attention. Camelot has lied bout ANTIFA since I've been here.
LOL... you provide no proof of any specific lies.
Carry on...
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 29th, 2017, 10:25 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
LOL... you provide no proof of any specific lies.
Carry on...
"This is probably a set up like your fake news Nazi haircut/antifa thread".
Did that slip by you?
caconservative is online now  
Old August 29th, 2017, 10:45 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
"This is probably a set up like your fake news Nazi haircut/antifa thread".
Did that slip by you?
Key word is "probably". So to you people NOW being wrong is the same thing as telling a lie? If I said the St. Louis Cardinals will PROBABLY win the World Series this year and they do not that means I told a LIE?
Do you not even know the definition of what a lie is?

You people do not even try to make sense or use logic.
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 29th, 2017, 10:52 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Key word is "probably". So to you people NOW being wrong is the same thing as telling a lie? If I said the St. Louis Cardinals will PROBABLY win the World Series this year and they do not that means I told a LIE?
Do you not even know the definition of what a lie is?

You people do not even try to make sense or use logic.
So now your going to mince words to defend a lie?
caconservative is online now  
Old August 29th, 2017, 10:55 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
So now your going to mince words to defend a lie?
'ol Hollywood is the master of that game.....
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old August 29th, 2017, 10:58 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
So now your going to mince words to defend a lie?
Obviously you do not even know what a lie is. Now, is being WRONG about something the same thing as telling a lie or is it not?
"Mince words" my ass.

Fucking DUUUUUh.......
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 29th, 2017, 11:00 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
'ol Hollywood is the master of that game.....
Yeah, I'm just a MONSTER, I own a dictionary and am fluent in the English language. OH, the HORROR!!!!! ...

Clowns.
Hollywood is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Progressivism

Tags
antifa, berkeley



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So, Berkeley is home of the snowflakes - maybe another one. RNG Current Events 9 May 9th, 2017 09:55 AM
The Berkeley BAMN cult & who is behind it Sabcat Progressivism 3 May 9th, 2017 08:49 AM
/pol/ is going after antifa Sabcat Current Events 9 April 25th, 2017 04:11 PM
An examination of the Berkeley Sabcat Current Events 21 April 21st, 2017 09:47 AM
Berkeley's Latest Liberal Cause: Sex Changes npr Current Events 0 January 27th, 2011 11:00 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.