Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Progressivism

Progressivism Progressivism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree35Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2017, 05:10 AM   #21
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Actually meetings did take place.

The meeting Papadopoulos lied about
The meeting Flynn lies about.
The meeting Jared Kushner lied about. (Which Manafort attended)

Why lie about all these meetings if they were innocent meetings?
If you believe all these meetings took place with all these senior members of the Trump campaign and a narcissistic control freak like Trump DIDN’T know them you’re naive or an idiot. I’ll leave it to to to choose which

Flynn did not meet with the Russians as part of the Campaign, Flynn was part of a security company, he meet with the Russians in his work with him.

Pop didn't set up the meeting with Jared and the Russian was with a lawyer and he left the meeting. The lawyer did not disclose she had ties with the Russian government.

Once again. Nwolfe a dollar short and a day late.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 05:16 AM   #22
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Actually meetings did take place.

The meeting Papadopoulos lied about
The meeting Flynn lies about.
The meeting Jared Kushner lied about. (Which Manafort attended)

Why lie about all these meetings if they were innocent meetings?
If you believe all these meetings took place with all these senior members of the Trump campaign and a narcissistic control freak like Trump DIDN’T know them you’re naive or an idiot. I’ll leave it to to to choose which
Then why isn't Trump charged with conspiracy or something? Anything?
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 05:17 AM   #23
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Then why isn't Trump charged with conspiracy or something? Anything?
OMG.. you hit him with logic.
Thanks from BS Filter
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 05:20 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Flynn did not meet with the Russians as part of the Campaign, Flynn was part of a security company, he meet with the Russians in his work with him.

Pop didn't set up the meeting with Jared and the Russian was with a lawyer and he left the meeting. The lawyer did not disclose she had ties with the Russian government.

Once again. Nwolfe a dollar short and a day late.
We already KNOW that they’ve lied about these meetings so we’re just supposed to trust them when they tell us the meetings were not related to the campaign?

Given the number of lies put out by the administration (and by Trump himself) please forgive me if I don’t put a lot of stock in their explanations.

Also the emails released by KUSHNER show that he knew about the lawyer’s Putin connections.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 05:23 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Then why isn't Trump charged with conspiracy or something? Anything?
Because you build a case before you charge the person.

Same question to you about Hillary? If you’re so sure the Uranium deal was a crime where are the charges?

No matter what answer you give the same answer can apply to Trump.
Thanks from Clara007
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 05:23 AM   #26
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
We already KNOW that they’ve lied about these meetings so we’re just supposed to trust them when they tell us the meetings were not related to the campaign?

Given the number of lies put out by the administration (and by Trump himself) please forgive me if I don’t put a lot of stock in their explanations.

Also the emails released by KUSHNER show that he knew about the lawyer’s Putin connections.
Yet, Trump and his campaign aren't charged with anything. How do you explain that?
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:33 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
OMG.. you hit him with logic.


There's NO LOGIC there---there's no THERE THERE. This investigation has just begun. Mueller is turning over ROCKS....and LOTS of his buddies were slithering beneath the rocks.

Aren't you the one who said "Mueller's got nuttin'??"
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:36 AM   #28
Political Agnostic
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
There's NO LOGIC there---there's no THERE THERE. This investigation has just begun. Mueller is turning over ROCKS....and LOTS of his buddies were slithering beneath the rocks.

Aren't you the one who said "Mueller's got nuttin'??"
He probably did, but you've got nothing either. Nothing. Just hope...
Thanks from BS Filter
Quigley is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:39 AM   #29
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
There's NO LOGIC there---there's no THERE THERE. This investigation has just begun. Mueller is turning over ROCKS....and LOTS of his buddies were slithering beneath the rocks.

Aren't you the one who said "Mueller's got nuttin'??"
What are the charges against the Trump campaign or President Trump?
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:46 AM   #30
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
What are the charges against the Trump campaign or President Trump?
Your question has already been answered. The investigation is still ongoing. Nothing is concluded yet.
Your comments are like asking why O.J. hadn't been charged yet on June 15, 1994.

Back on the actual topic
Where are the charges against Hillary?
Where are the charges against Obama?

THESE are the things that are long established with no active investigation.
The book this thread was started on has no "gotchas". No real secrets revealed.
Clara already explained this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Brazile is hawking her new book. It's not surprising that she should have a few "AHA Moments" as zingers. Besides, Politico reported this months ago.
Nowhere in the piece does Brazile mention that Politico reported the fundraising agreement between the DNC and Hillary when it happened, nor does she mention that the Sanders campaign also signed a joint fundraising agreement with the DNC. Bernie could have raised more money through that agreement, which would have helped the DNC financially and also arguably helped down-ballot Democrats, but he chose to raise money through small donations.
Thanks from Clara007
foundit66 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Progressivism

Tags
brazile, dnc, donna, primaries, proof, rigged



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DNC Candidate Perez Admits Dem Primaries Rigged excalibur Current Events 7 February 11th, 2017 01:09 PM
Donna Douglas (Ellie May Clampet) dies at age 81 TNVolunteer73 Current Events 13 January 3rd, 2015 01:15 PM
Donna Summer, Disco Queen, Dead at 63 onthefence Current Events 5 May 20th, 2012 07:41 PM
Brazile: What's the 'teachable moment'? CNN Current Events 3 August 2nd, 2009 11:04 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.