Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Progressivism

Progressivism Progressivism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree47Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 12th, 2018, 08:02 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Well, we're all on pins and needles waiting for the Trump speech where he outlines for everyone all the shithole states. It really ought to be good.
That will be right after the speech he gives about shit hole countries which also did not happen.

Frankly I could give two shits about him calling a country a shit hole. What I care about is our ability to control and decide who crosses our borders. While everybody is looking "over there", Trump is quietly directing his agencies to raid businesses that have illegal employees and he is deporting them and he is also going after those that employ them. This signals to people that we now really mean business.

You guys can focus all you want to on some silly words. I will focus on what is really happening policy wise. Bravo yet again Mister President!
justoneman is offline  
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:42 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
That will be right after the speech he gives about shit hole countries which also did not happen.

Frankly I could give two shits about him calling a country a shit hole. What I care about is our ability to control and decide who crosses our borders. While everybody is looking "over there", Trump is quietly directing his agencies to raid businesses that have illegal employees and he is deporting them and he is also going after those that employ them. This signals to people that we now really mean business.

You guys can focus all you want to on some silly words. I will focus on what is really happening policy wise. Bravo yet again Mister President!
Do you have anything to back up anything you claim?
imaginethat is offline  
Old January 12th, 2018, 11:20 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Do you have anything to back up anything you claim?
Quote:
US deportation raids under Trump lead to huge rise in arrests of immigrants without criminal records
US deportation raids under Trump lead to huge rise in arrests of immigrants without criminal records | The Independent
Quote:
Immigration agents target 7-Eleven stores in nationwide sweep
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.8b7585d593de
Quote:
“Before, we used to be told, ‘You can’t arrest those people,’ and we’d be disciplined for being insubordinate if we did,” said a 10-year veteran of the agency who took part in the operation. “Now those people are priorities again. And there are a lot of them here.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/25/u...ons-trump.html

M.A.G.A.
Shadilay,
KeK be upon thee
Thanks from Jimmyb and Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Old January 12th, 2018, 11:22 PM   #14
alea iacta est
 
04960319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 768
I don't get it. These places ARE shitholes. Like say what you want about being diplomatic, but let's be real. Trump wasn't exactly elected for his astounding feats of tact.
Thanks from Jimmyb, guy39 and Sabcat
04960319 is offline  
Old January 12th, 2018, 11:51 PM   #15
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04960319 View Post
I don't get it. These places ARE shitholes. Like say what you want about being diplomatic, but let's be real. Trump wasn't exactly elected for his astounding feats of tact.
In leftist terminology "racist" means facts or the person(s) presenting facts that i dont like or that go against the current narrative being presented by the collective.
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 05:43 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
In leftist terminology "racist" means facts or the person(s) presenting facts that i dont like or that go against the current narrative being presented by the collective.
That's a lie and you should be bright enough to understand that.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:41 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
In leftist terminology "racist" means facts or the person(s) presenting facts that i dont like or that go against the current narrative being presented by the collective.
Actually, we use it for people like you, when they spout white supremacist memes.

The Alt Right Anarcho-Capitalist Collective...
goober is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:46 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Quote:
Do none of these people own a dictionary or know how to run a very basic google search? This is just more evidence of their lack of critical thinking skills, the complete failure of the public school system and how dangerous collectivism is.
Did you attend public school?? Are you a complete failure? LOL...critical thinking skills? You mean the people who question the wisdom of Donald J. Trump OR those who excuse, deny and lie about everything he does?


Quote:
Trump may or may not have refered to some other nations as "shitholes" but lets say for the sake of argument that he did. That is not a racist statment.
I guess Trump should have "spelled out" what races LIVE in Africa and Haiti--or is that part of those critical thinking skills you previously mentioned? OR what percentage of WHITE, blue-eyed blondes live in Norway?? Stop acting the fool.


Quote:
Ok. Now that we have gotten that out of the way. since that statment was reported the legacy media has been going on and on about how racist that comment was. Now that we know what that word means we can say without any doubt that it was not racist.
So you ARE watching the "legacy" media? That's interesting. Is that before or after you've eaten?? Now that we know what the word "racist" means we can pinpoint the details which APPLY to Donald J. Trump: Superior? Right to dominate? Others are inferior? Discrimination?

Quote:
This has been a tactic of the new american left, just throwing out insults and branding opponents w/ derogatory terms whenever it suits their agenda. They have been getting away w/ this for far to long. This is wrong and imo should be addressed head on each and everytime it is done.
Oh. It's ONLY the American Left throwing out insults? Branding opponents with derogatory terms and insults? Are you NEW to DTT?? Have you Googled lately?

Quote:
Now remember that this is the same authoritarian left that wants to create language laws to include their ever growing number of "genders" that live inside of their delusions or how hate speech should be a crime though defining what is hate speech is something that they cannot do or will not do.
Authoritarian Left? Who is currently governing this nation? Who has control of the WH, Supreme Court, House of Rep, Senate AND most of the Governors in this country....but somehow you perceive the Left as the governing body of this nation?? Creating language laws is nothing new and POOR YOU--cryin' a river because INCLUSION is part and parcel of the Democratic platform. AND...again..WHO will squelch those "language laws"? The GOP--that's who--the same racist WHITE MEN who have a racist WHITE man in the oval office and can't CONTROL him.

This is how dangerous collectivism is just a mass and unchallenged shared delusion
You live in your own little world, Sabcat. The problem is--it's not the real world and YOU don't get to dictate opinions.
Thanks from imaginethat
Clara007 is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:03 AM   #19
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Actually, we use it for people like you, when they spout white supremacist memes.

The Alt Right Anarcho-Capitalist Collective...
See. You make my point for me.

Keep it up.
Thanks from Jimmyb and guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:08 AM   #20
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
You live in your own little world, Sabcat. The problem is--it's not the real world and YOU don't get to dictate opinions.
No sorry sister clara, it is you who live inside of a bubble. I dont know if it is willful ignorance or just ignorance. I would assume that it is mostly due to age and being brainwashed
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Progressivism

Tags
acting, leftist, legacy, lemmings, media, spastic



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
President Trump Fires Acting A.G. excalibur Current Events 43 February 1st, 2017 03:55 AM
President Obama; Calling-Out Porky's Lemmings! Medicine Man Current Events 3 August 23rd, 2013 11:45 AM
Praying and acting kowalskil Philosophy 26 February 4th, 2013 05:14 PM
GOP Furious that Obama Is Acting Like He Won The Election skews13 Current Events 1 November 30th, 2012 02:39 PM
Obama Acting Outside The Law NoMoreDems-Reps Current Events 17 June 6th, 2011 12:34 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.