Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Progressivism

Progressivism Progressivism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree24Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 29th, 2018, 04:23 AM   #31
PMB
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: US
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
No, they havene't. They have made the genocide which we call The Holocaust about them. I have never heard one Jew (and, having grown up in a Jewish family in which most of my ancestors were gassed in Germany and Poland, I heard alot about The Holocaust) deny that Romanian Gypsies, Roman Catholics, homosexuals, the mentally deficient were also selectively targeted for extermination. Their numbers, however, came nowhere near the numbers of the Jewish victims.

Once again, World War Ii is World War II - the incidents and issues which created WWII are varied and numerous depending on the nation that entered. The Holocaust is a specific incident that took place within WWII.

Just as the My Lai Massacre was one event in the Viet Nam Conflict. IT is certainly one of the most horrific and publicized and well known of the events in the conflict, but it is not the same thing as the total Viet Nam Conflict.

So it is with The Holocaust and World War II.

I hope I was able to clear that up for you.
Actually no you didn't. When people hear of WWII they think Holocaust and 6 million jews gassed. Very little else matters.
PMB is offline  
Old April 29th, 2018, 04:44 AM   #32
Servant of the Black Dawn
 
KillTheCarnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: America
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMB View Post
Actually no you didn't. When people hear of WWII they think Holocaust and 6 million jews gassed. Very little else matters.

Except for the truth, the truth matters.

Six million Jews weren't gassed, in fact six million is an unproven wildly exaggerated number of those who died from Typhus.
Thanks from PMB
KillTheCarnage is offline  
Old April 29th, 2018, 05:54 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMB View Post
Actually no you didn't. When people hear of WWII they think Holocaust and 6 million jews gassed. Very little else matters.
So what the fuck is your point anyway?
Hollywood is online now  
Old April 29th, 2018, 06:43 AM   #34
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,574
he has no point - except that thing on top of his head
tristanrobin is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:27 AM   #35
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,895
I don't need convincing about the horrors of the War: I've known people who were in the camps, and my Father was, so we were told, on a Nazi death list if they'd ever reached Britain. I do think, though, that in the chaotic conditions of the War's end, it is a mistake to make a fetish of particular numbers, and I'd like to add that, from what I've heard, there is a fair chance that more Russian prisoners than Jews were murdered. That is no consolation to anybody, but it does suggest some of the problems with which history faces us, perhaps.
Thanks from seamanstaines

Last edited by iolo; April 30th, 2018 at 05:08 AM.
iolo is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 05:03 AM   #36
PMB
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: US
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So what the fuck is your point anyway?
Because to make WWII all about the Holocaust is fiction. The dead jews were no better than anyone else. Actually they were involved in the cause of it.
PMB is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 05:04 AM   #37
PMB
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: US
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
he has no point - except that thing on top of his head
I'm a female and my head is not pointed.
PMB is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 03:54 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMB View Post
I'm a female and my head is not pointed.
I apologize.

I must admit I guess I have a certain amount of misogyny within me.

When somebody is remarkably crude and disgustingly racist and piglike, I automatically assume they're male.

My bad.
Thanks from seamanstaines
tristanrobin is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:11 PM   #39
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 29,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I apologize.

I must admit I guess I have a certain amount of misogyny within me.

When somebody is remarkably crude and disgustingly racist and piglike, I automatically assume they're male.

My bad.
Uhhhh - hey, tris, I think that might be in fact misandry.
RNG is offline  
Old May 1st, 2018, 01:54 AM   #40
PMB
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: US
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I apologize.

I must admit I guess I have a certain amount of misogyny within me.

When somebody is remarkably crude and disgustingly racist and piglike, I automatically assume they're male.

My bad.
Not racist, just speaking the truth. Not even pig like, just speaking the truth of the matter.
Thanks from KillTheCarnage
PMB is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Progressivism

Tags
antisemitic, attack, german, jews, muslim, warned, wear, yarmulkes



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
US-Israeli Man Responsible For 9% Of All Anti-Semitic Acts In 2017 Sabcat Civil Rights 5 March 12th, 2018 01:03 AM
The Muslim who risked his life at a Paris kosher market to save seven Jews imaginethat Current Events 17 January 13th, 2015 09:19 PM
Anti Jews? roastpork Racism 86 September 27th, 2014 11:05 AM
Egyptian Muslim doctors family refuses Israeli award for saving Jews during holocaust Enigma Current Events 2 October 21st, 2013 08:45 AM
Increase in anti-Semitic incidents in Quebec Sven Current Events 2 May 5th, 2013 09:01 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.