Defending The Truth Political Forum

Defending The Truth Political Forum (http://defendingthetruth.com/political-forums.php)
-   Religion (http://defendingthetruth.com/religion/)
-   -   My Righteous Moral Code Pledge (http://defendingthetruth.com/religion/53350-my-righteous-moral-code-pledge.html)

Sunshine March 8th, 2016 10:42 AM

My Righteous Moral Code Pledge
 
I pledge and and am fully committed to a lifestyle dedicated to Jesus Christ of Nazareth as personal Savior and Lord.

1. I PLEDGE to apply myself wholeheartedly to my intellectual pursuits and to use the full powers of my mind for the glory of God and the GOP.

2. I PLEDGE to grow in my spirit, by developing my own relationship with God and avoid all things unChristian.

3. I PLEDGE to develop my body with sound health habits by participating in wholesome physical activities and avoiding harmful masturbation.

4. I PLEDGE to cultivate good social relationships and to seek to love others as I love myself. I will not lie; I will not steal; I will not curse; I will not be a talebearer. I will expose lies of wicked and evil people (e.g. Democrats, Liberals, Communists and Gays.

5. I PLEDGE at all times to keep my total being under subjection from all immoral and illegal actions and communications. I will not take any illegal drugs or misuse any drugs; I will not engage in or attempt to engage in any illicit, unscriptural sexual acts, which include any homosexual activity and sexual intercourse with one who is not my spouse through traditional marriage of one man and one woman. I will not drink alcoholic beverages of any kind; I will not use tobacco.

6. I PLEDGE to maintain an integrity of openness to Godís claims on my life and to do my utmost to know and follow His will for my life.

The above represents my holy and solemn vow and promise to God as to how I will live my life.

Hollywood March 8th, 2016 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshine (Post 919364)
I pledge and and am fully committed to a lifestyle dedicated to Jesus Christ of Nazareth as personal Savior and Lord.

1. I PLEDGE to apply myself wholeheartedly to my intellectual pursuits and to use the full powers of my mind for the glory of God and the GOP.

2. I PLEDGE to grow in my spirit, by developing my own relationship with God and avoid all things unChristian.

3. I PLEDGE to develop my body with sound health habits by participating in wholesome physical activities and avoiding harmful masturbation.

4. I PLEDGE to cultivate good social relationships and to seek to love others as I love myself. I will not lie; I will not steal; I will not curse; I will not be a talebearer. I will expose lies of wicked and evil people (e.g. Democrats, Liberals, Communists and Gays.

5. I PLEDGE at all times to keep my total being under subjection from all immoral and illegal actions and communications. I will not take any illegal drugs or misuse any drugs; I will not engage in or attempt to engage in any illicit, unscriptural sexual acts, which include any homosexual activity and sexual intercourse with one who is not my spouse through traditional marriage of one man and one woman. I will not drink alcoholic beverages of any kind; I will not use tobacco.

6. I PLEDGE to maintain an integrity of openness to Godís claims on my life and to do my utmost to know and follow His will for my life.

The above represents my holy and solemn vow and promise to God as to how I will live my life.

How nice. Who cares?

RNG March 8th, 2016 10:47 AM

Now we know. God is a Republican.

Sabcat March 8th, 2016 10:47 AM

what about oral, is that ok?

do you believe in the rapture?

do you donate to jews for jesus?

to you cry after sex? masterbation?

Franklin March 8th, 2016 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshine (Post 919364)
2. I PLEDGE to grow in my spirit, by developing my own relationship with God and avoid all things unChristian.

Modern culture is unchristian. Do you avoid it? Have you considered joining a sane alternative like the traditional Mennonites?

imaginethat March 8th, 2016 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshine (Post 919364)
I pledge and and am fully committed to a lifestyle dedicated to Jesus Christ of Nazareth as personal Savior and Lord.

1. I PLEDGE to apply myself wholeheartedly to my intellectual pursuits and to use the full powers of my mind for the glory of God and the GOP.

2. I PLEDGE to grow in my spirit, by developing my own relationship with God and avoid all things unChristian.

3. I PLEDGE to develop my body with sound health habits by participating in wholesome physical activities and avoiding harmful masturbation.

4. I PLEDGE to cultivate good social relationships and to seek to love others as I love myself. I will not lie; I will not steal; I will not curse; I will not be a talebearer. I will expose lies of wicked and evil people (e.g. Democrats, Liberals, Communists and Gays.

5. I PLEDGE at all times to keep my total being under subjection from all immoral and illegal actions and communications. I will not take any illegal drugs or misuse any drugs; I will not engage in or attempt to engage in any illicit, unscriptural sexual acts, which include any homosexual activity and sexual intercourse with one who is not my spouse through traditional marriage of one man and one woman. I will not drink alcoholic beverages of any kind; I will not use tobacco.

6. I PLEDGE to maintain an integrity of openness to Godís claims on my life and to do my utmost to know and follow His will for my life.

The above represents my holy and solemn vow and promise to God as to how I will live my life.

What about the gay chimps, man? How are you going to deal with the chimps?

Hollywood March 8th, 2016 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imaginethat (Post 919397)
What about the gay chimps, man? How are you going to deal with the chimps?

Guy's a hoot, isn't he? Number 4 is my favorite. :lol:

imaginethat March 8th, 2016 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood (Post 919423)
Guy's a hoot, isn't he? Number 4 is my favorite. :lol:

It's all trollin'......

Sabcat March 8th, 2016 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood (Post 919423)
Guy's a hoot, isn't he? Number 4 is my favorite. :lol:

his stock is quickly on the rise

RNG March 8th, 2016 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imaginethat (Post 919489)
It's all trollin'......

Yes, but unlike a few of the other recent additions to the site, he IS amusing.:)


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.