Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree93Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:22 PM   #221
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,449
Whenever any American woman says,

"Do whatever you want, I don't care"

It is always a lie.
webguy4 is offline  
Old July 7th, 2017, 06:02 AM   #222
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
so I says to the wife, "do you have the 1099's?"

couple times over a couple of weeks. she always says "yes"

day of the appointment with the cpa she's digging through her room and won't get in the car.

"what are you looking for?"

"bank statements"

of course bank statements are irrelevant, she doesn't have the 1099's and never did. But she says she wasn't lying about that because she didn't know what a 1099 is.

how can you claim to have something you don't know what it is and not be lying?

I don't get it.
Had another argument along this line today. I told her if you don't know or even don't understand and won't say so, it's a lie. She insists otherwise. I say it's part of the psychology of telling people what you think they want to hear instead of the truth, in other words lying.

The argument today was about her mother who used to do the same thing.
webguy4 is offline  
Old July 7th, 2017, 06:47 AM   #223
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 971
Women and men are different in every way possible including the brain and language.

One simple example is shopping for anything common. An article of clothing. A light bulb, a table, a loaf of bread. Whatever. A man goes into a store, finds what he wants, and is out the door fairly quickly. A woman goes in and looks, and compares and looks some more. Drives men bonkers at times.

Women have their own language. Hard to put a finger on it, but those of us who have had intimate relationships or even familial relationships with women know what I am talking about. I am an American living in China, and will tell my wife sometimes "I am sorry, I do not speak "woman" (language), please tell me what you mean." Just not as direct unless you piss them off then they are very direct.

Men and women lie at about an equal rate. My wife and I lie to each other a lot, but only when there is a reason to lie for whatever reason. I personally feel that honesty is too much worshipped and put on some pedestal while lying is seen as awful and sinful. Sometimes there is a greater alternative motive to why people lie.....

An example, several years ago my wife left China to see if she could do business in Zambia in Africa. Told me she was going to Thailand. She did not want me to "forbid" her from going there and have me worried and lose my shit, so she didnt tell me until she went there. Got a little unglued but understood the reasoning, and about a month later after I was finished with my job in China, went to Zambia to join her. It is what it is.

Also remember religion, big businesses and politics were created by the people with penises. So who are the bigger liars?

Women are better than men and the only reason they are not the rulers and bosses is that they are physically weaker than men. Really women should take over for awhile since we men are screw ups. Wars, violence (much more violence among men than women), failures all around. Men have been fuckups for 5000 years, time to let the ladies take it over.
senor boogie woogie is offline  
Old July 7th, 2017, 12:20 PM   #224
Senior Member
 
McCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Germany
Posts: 895
Both women and men will speak and have maybe parenthood if they goes so far.

Both likes alcoholism and smoke. Food too. But I liked Sports more than women.
McCoy is offline  
Old July 7th, 2017, 12:34 PM   #225
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
how do you know when a woman is lying?

their lips are moving.
Women do not lie but stretch the truth. Men do not lie but embellish the truth. If God ever created anything better than a woman he kept it for himself. Quad Erat Demonstandum or QED meaning proof.
Twisted Sister is online now  
Old July 8th, 2017, 04:30 AM   #226
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Women do not lie but stretch the truth. Men do not lie but embellish the truth. If God ever created anything better than a woman he kept it for himself. Quad Erat Demonstandum or QED meaning proof.
It has caused me immeasurable pain in this life because I used to believe that women were better people than men. There were people that tried to warn me, I wish I had listened.
webguy4 is offline  
Old July 8th, 2017, 05:02 AM   #227
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,210
Anyone who readily believes either deserves his head read. We live under capitalism, see.
Thanks from McCoy
iolo is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 06:50 PM   #228
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,449
Woman accused of lying about rape claims psychiatric illness | Fox News
webguy4 is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 01:08 AM   #229
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
how do you know when a woman is lying?

their lips are moving.
You should go see a marriage counsellor. Or your GP. The fact, that you think she is lying, is your problem, not hers.
jetson is offline  
Old July 18th, 2017, 09:35 AM   #230
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
You should go see a marriage counsellor. Or your GP. The fact, that you think she is lying, is your problem, not hers.
My problem is I never think my wife is lying, even though most of the time she is. I get suckered like a dumb sap every time.
webguy4 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
lie, women



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "Problem" With Women: OTHER Women??!!! Medicine Man Current Events 3 October 18th, 2014 01:48 PM
Republican Women Flee "Mortifying" Anti Women Gubenatorial Ticket skews13 Current Events 0 May 29th, 2013 05:43 PM
A Global Goal on Gender Equality, Women’s Rights and Women’s Empowerment Mrs. CJ Parker Civil Rights 9 May 23rd, 2013 06:48 PM
The War On Women Jimmyb Political Humor 2 September 8th, 2012 01:57 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.