Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree19Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:34 AM   #11
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
The woman in that video deserved to be made fun of. She earned it. Hearts in the right place...riiiightt

This is from the heart...
I guess that excuses all the rightwing killing, assault and vandalism that you otherwise ignore?
right to left is offline  
Old February 22nd, 2017, 02:17 PM   #12
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
I guess that excuses all the rightwing killing, assault and vandalism that you otherwise ignore?
examples please? Oh, and please do not bring up foreign USA engagements and call that right wing. I have no problem posting the amount of bombs dropped under our nobel peace winner Obomber
Thanks from Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old February 22nd, 2017, 02:38 PM   #13
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Canada has so much empty space, and not just between their ears either, that 10 million more refugees should be no problem.

Take two Mohammedans, and don't call us in the morning.


Thanks from coke
excalibur is offline  
Old February 22nd, 2017, 08:36 PM   #14
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
examples please? Oh, and please do not bring up foreign USA engagements and call that right wing. I have no problem posting the amount of bombs dropped under our nobel peace winner Obomber
Really? As if you don't have enough examples of rightwing killers in the US
Dylann Roof stopped at second AME church after Charleston | Daily Mail Online
now we've got them up here too:
Only 1 suspect in deadly Quebec mosque shooting, police say - Montreal - CBC News

Has Foxnews mentioned the Quebec City mosque killings since they found they reported it wrong and it was actually a white Quebecoise nationalist who was the killer? Our 'Dylan Roof' is a rightwing online troll (quelle surprise), and a Donald Trump fan...guess we should have seen that coming too! We'll have to add that to our profiling to stop potential terrorists!
The Quebec City mosque attack: What we know so*far - The Globe and Mail
right to left is offline  
Old February 22nd, 2017, 08:37 PM   #15
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
Canada has so much empty space, and not just between their ears either, that 10 million more refugees should be no problem.

Take two Mohammedans, and don't call us in the morning.


Keep smoking...it's good for you!
right to left is offline  
Old February 22nd, 2017, 08:43 PM   #16
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
Really? As if you don't have enough examples of rightwing killers in the US
Dylann Roof stopped at second AME church after Charleston | Daily Mail Online
now we've got them up here too:
Only 1 suspect in deadly Quebec mosque shooting, police say - Montreal - CBC News

Has Foxnews mentioned the Quebec City mosque killings since they found they reported it wrong and it was actually a white Quebecoise nationalist who was the killer? Our 'Dylan Roof' is a rightwing online troll (quelle surprise), and a Donald Trump fan...guess we should have seen that coming too! We'll have to add that to our profiling to stop potential terrorists!
The Quebec City mosque attack: What we know so*far - The Globe and Mail
You mean like the Orlando shooter was a representative of ISIS, as were the San Bernardino shooters?
Thanks from Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:41 AM   #17
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
You mean like the Orlando shooter was a representative of ISIS, as were the San Bernardino shooters?
If he wasn't a Muslim, the San Bernadino killings would have been called a workplace homicide, since that was the target! And, many witnesses at that Orlando club have sworn that shooter was seen many times at that club in recent years...so he was one of them...but perhaps conflicted by self-loathing enough to want to grab a gun and go kill homosexuals...don't act like there haven't been christians who've haven't done the same damn thing! It's just given a different tagline: 'disgruntled employee', 'mentally ill' etc..

The shooter who walked in to a Unitarian church in Tennessee a few years back, and shot 10 people-killing two; went in there because he was a rightwing fundamentalist christian asshole and the UU church was the place to go to find liberals and homosexuals all together in one place! But, when it's done by a self-professed christian, it's NOT terrorism! It's just a deranged gunman! And just like Quebec City and every US and European incident where Muslims are murdered, it's a story to gloss over and ignore ever after by rightwing media!
Thanks from RNG
right to left is offline  
Old February 23rd, 2017, 10:24 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 15,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
You mean like the Orlando shooter was a representative of ISIS, as were the San Bernardino shooters?
LOL...you mean all I have to do to be a representative of a organization is to SAY I am? Wow, that's just fucking amazing.
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 23rd, 2017, 12:54 PM   #19
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
examples please? Oh, and please do not bring up foreign USA engagements and call that right wing. I have no problem posting the amount of bombs dropped under our nobel peace winner Obomber
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
Really? As if you don't have enough examples of rightwing killers in the US
Dylann Roof stopped at second AME church after Charleston | Daily Mail Online
now we've got them up here too:
Only 1 suspect in deadly Quebec mosque shooting, police say - Montreal - CBC News

Has Foxnews mentioned the Quebec City mosque killings since they found they reported it wrong and it was actually a white Quebecoise nationalist who was the killer? Our 'Dylan Roof' is a rightwing online troll (quelle surprise), and a Donald Trump fan...guess we should have seen that coming too! We'll have to add that to our profiling to stop potential terrorists!
The Quebec City mosque attack: What we know so*far - The Globe and Mail
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
You mean like the Orlando shooter was a representative of ISIS, as were the San Bernardino shooters?
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
If he wasn't a Muslim, the San Bernadino killings would have been called a workplace homicide, since that was the target! And, many witnesses at that Orlando club have sworn that shooter was seen many times at that club in recent years...so he was one of them...but perhaps conflicted by self-loathing enough to want to grab a gun and go kill homosexuals...don't act like there haven't been christians who've haven't done the same damn thing! It's just given a different tagline: 'disgruntled employee', 'mentally ill' etc..

The shooter who walked in to a Unitarian church in Tennessee a few years back, and shot 10 people-killing two; went in there because he was a rightwing fundamentalist christian asshole and the UU church was the place to go to find liberals and homosexuals all together in one place! But, when it's done by a self-professed christian, it's NOT terrorism! It's just a deranged gunman! And just like Quebec City and every US and European incident where Muslims are murdered, it's a story to gloss over and ignore ever after by rightwing media!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
LOL...you mean all I have to do to be a representative of a organization is to SAY I am? Wow, that's just fucking amazing.
Apparently so. That is what right to left is doing
coke is offline  
Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:04 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 15,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
Apparently so. That is what right to left is doing
You appear to be in agreement.
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
guiltits, hilarious, white



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Obama SPINS Question He Does NOT Want To Answer About Hillary’s Guilt- Gets Humiliate Questionman Political Talk 0 May 26th, 2016 11:53 PM
Michael Jackson's Doctor Guilt of Murder tristanrobin Crime and Punishment 2 February 8th, 2010 11:44 AM
White Guilt and President Obama leighredf Politicians 34 September 4th, 2009 07:07 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.