Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree19Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 23rd, 2017, 06:52 PM   #31
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
Can we get an intelligent poster from Canada for a change?


Not likely! You gotta take what's already here.
right to left is offline  
Old February 23rd, 2017, 07:07 PM   #32
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
Yeah that makes all the difference doesn't it!
If I take your word on it that he didn't have his membership card, we know what kind of organization that is, and what their message is. And sure as shit these rightwing racist organizations play a large role in shaping the attitudes and giving ideological permission for extremist actions by others...whether they try to deny them or not.

I think it's similar to an incident locally I mentioned before, where a Muslim family's van was defaced with "Trump" graffiti scrawled into the paint finish. Why Trump? He's an example of someone who doesn't give the orders, but inspires a lot of whackjobs out there that it's open season now for them to act against "the enemy."
Show his membership or evidence he was an actual member.

These organizations are sought out. You make it sound as if these organizations are kidnapping alter boys, brainwashing them, training them, and sending them out into the world to unleash havoc. These organizations are no worse than the Democrat Party.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old February 23rd, 2017, 07:30 PM   #33
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Show his membership or evidence he was an actual member.

These organizations are sought out. You make it sound as if these organizations are kidnapping alter boys, brainwashing them, training them, and sending them out into the world to unleash havoc. These organizations are no worse than the Democrat Party.
Show the memberships of the San Bernadino shooter or the one in Orlando! They have to seek out extremist sites also. Your friends on the racist right use the same tactics as the Al Qaeda and ISIS recruiters in the Muslim World. They "inspire" them to wage holy war against the west...and then take credit for it afterwards(whereas the rightwing agitpropagandists run into the weeds and claim no responsiblity)...even if they never had any direct contact with them...which is what the CIA said about the ISIL connection and the Orlando killer.
right to left is offline  
Old February 23rd, 2017, 07:42 PM   #34
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
Show the memberships of the San Bernadino shooter or the one in Orlando! They have to seek out extremist sites also. Your friends on the racist right use the same tactics as the Al Qaeda and ISIS recruiters in the Muslim World. They "inspire" them to wage holy war against the west...and then take credit for it afterwards(whereas the rightwing agitpropagandists run into the weeds and claim no responsiblity)...even if they never had any direct contact with them...which is what the CIA said about the ISIL connection and the Orlando killer.

Tashfeen Malik was radicalized in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, got a Visa, came here, and did what radicalized Muslims do with Visas. No websites no clubs.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old February 23rd, 2017, 08:42 PM   #35
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
And where are you when every crime a Muslim commits is labelled a terrorist attack?
They have been called terrorist attacks for decades. Why, because that is what they are. After the patriot act the politicians and the media have been swaying the language in attempt to include any crazy w/ a gun as a "terrorist act". This is very dangerous and more dangerous that a great number of sheeple are going along w/ it. A lone gunman. Terrorist. Organized mob destroying a city assaulting police. Demonstrators. A non violent, legally armed group protesting. Terrorist. Organized street gangs holding neighborhoods hostage leaving unsolved murders in their wake. I don't know what we are calling that but it is not terrorism. in reality I don't think that we should but it fits the definition more than the other two that are being labled as "terrorism"
Thanks from coke

Last edited by Sabcat; February 23rd, 2017 at 08:47 PM.
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 23rd, 2017, 08:44 PM   #36
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Show his membership or evidence he was an actual member.

These organizations are sought out. You make it sound as if these organizations are kidnapping alter boys, brainwashing them, training them, and sending them out into the world to unleash havoc. These organizations are no worse than the Democrat Party.
That is why we must stop all lectures buy the likes of Gavin and milo. They are recruiting Nazis.


Sheesh.
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 24th, 2017, 03:46 AM   #37
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You appear to be in agreement.
Or maybe, just maybe I was pointing out the desire to excuse and apologize for Islamic violence that a person would be willing to attempt to lump totally unrelated events into a one size fits all category.
coke is offline  
Old February 24th, 2017, 06:15 AM   #38
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
Or maybe, just maybe I was pointing out the desire to excuse and apologize for Islamic violence that a person would be willing to attempt to lump totally unrelated events into a one size fits all category.
Nah, how likely is that?
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 24th, 2017, 06:16 AM   #39
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Nah, how likely is that?
This thread is full of it.
coke is offline  
Old February 24th, 2017, 12:31 PM   #40
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
That is why we must stop all lectures buy the likes of Gavin and milo. They are recruiting Nazis.


Sheesh.
And what about Richard Spencer and his thinly disguised Nazi solution of separate homelands?

I'm glad I won't have to look forward to any rightwing "anti-SJW" misogynist sending me Milo video clips anymore! notice no rightwingers want to talk about Milo now that his advocacy for sex with boys was discovered! This is the price you pay when you make alliances because of agreed upon hatreds and loathing/ instead of shared values!
right to left is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
guiltits, hilarious, white



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Obama SPINS Question He Does NOT Want To Answer About Hillary’s Guilt- Gets Humiliate Questionman Political Talk 0 May 26th, 2016 11:53 PM
Michael Jackson's Doctor Guilt of Murder tristanrobin Crime and Punishment 2 February 8th, 2010 11:44 AM
White Guilt and President Obama leighredf Politicians 34 September 4th, 2009 07:07 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.