Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree117Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 1st, 2017, 08:09 PM   #81
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
It demonstrates the tempature of the progressive culture today. In my kids school when trump comes up during class, like current events or something kids boo and what not. This is kind of behavior is encouraged by the faculty.

This kind of blantent disrespect would have never flown when I was in school.
When I was in school we didn't have a President that was so disrespectful to others.
Thanks from imaginethat and Clara007
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old June 1st, 2017, 08:40 PM   #82
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
When I was in school we didn't have a President that was so disrespectful to others.
When you was in school, I think the six shooter was the only gun you could buy.
jetson is offline  
Old June 1st, 2017, 08:44 PM   #83
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Still the free market is trying to tell you something when it's producing so many Trump Pinatas.
A pinata is a stupid child's toy. If your basing trumps popularity on a child. Are you a child.

(reason for edit is I spelt Pinata wrong)

Last edited by jetson; June 1st, 2017 at 08:51 PM.
jetson is offline  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 12:10 AM   #84
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
A pinata is a stupid child's toy. If your basing trumps popularity on a child. Are you a child.

(reason for edit is I spelt Pinata wrong)
You think children are the ones buying the piņatas?
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 04:31 AM   #85
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
You think children are the ones buying the piņatas?
when you say it, there's lots of apostrophes.
jetson is offline  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 04:35 AM   #86
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Maybe you could deduce the obvious, "the Left" isn't on this thread because most adults realize that the less attention paid to such shit, the better.

You guys, on the other hand, are circle jerking to it.

Or maybe....



Kathy Griffin apologizes for photo shoot with bloodied Trump mask, says she 'went too far' | Fox News
Hmm maybe the left could quit doing stuff like this then! Apology only because she got her head handed to HER for pulling such a stunt I am sure she expected praise.
Sensible is offline  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 05:07 AM   #87
Member
 
Skid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: up in there
Posts: 92
Kathy Griffin: Queen of the Double Baggers!
Thanks from Jimgorn
Skid is offline  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 06:37 AM   #88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
When I was in school we didn't have a President that was so disrespectful to others.
Yes....It was a shame Patton got killed...he would have made a GREAT President....
Thanks from pensacola_niceman
Jimgorn is offline  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 06:46 AM   #89
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Hmm maybe the left could quit doing stuff like this then! Apology only because she got her head handed to HER for pulling such a stunt I am sure she expected praise.
"The left" didn't do this. One whacked out lady and a more whacked out photographer did it.
Thanks from kbear
imaginethat is online now  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 06:56 AM   #90
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
"The left" didn't do this. One whacked out lady and a more whacked out photographer did it.
Did you say that when Congresswoman Grifford got shot??...seems to me the left was all over itself blaming that on Sarah Palin for a target on some literature she posted...

This Griffin stunt is an escalation that people should take seriously....it is defiantly leading to some LW nut-jobs doing something really bad...
Thanks from Sensible
Jimgorn is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
griffin, kathy



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kathy Griffin on Law & Order: SVU highway80west Gay and Lesbian Rights 20 March 29th, 2010 01:04 PM
Griffin gets the hook for using N-word Yagmi Racism 40 February 26th, 2008 01:40 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.