Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree25Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 4th, 2017, 03:55 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
They should take Sabcat with them.
Hell, I'll chip in for his plane ticket.

They can travel the world fighting people that "just ain't doing right."
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 4th, 2017, 05:06 PM   #22
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Hell, I'll chip in for his plane ticket.

They can travel the world fighting people that "just ain't doing right."
And that's a whole passel full of them in their opinion.
Thanks from Hollywood
RNG is offline  
Old August 4th, 2017, 11:48 PM   #23
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
They should take Sabcat with them.
Ahhhh...you just made me all tingly and moist.


Thanks darlin.
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 4th, 2017, 11:49 PM   #24
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Hell, I'll chip in for his plane ticket.

They can travel the world fighting people that "just ain't doing right."
I take bitcoin.
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 5th, 2017, 09:30 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I take bitcoin.
Sorry, don't have any. *shrug*
When's your flight leave?
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 5th, 2017, 09:31 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Ahhhh...you just made me all tingly and moist.


Thanks darlin.
And all this time I've been thinking you were a male.
The things you learn here on any given day.
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:35 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,237
Sick, truly sick.
imaginethat is offline  
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:42 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,237
I gotta say this.

The fact that the left side can't just agree with the barbarity of the acts perpetrated in the name of "justice," and can't commend the Muslim woman who took her attackers to court underlines, as if it needed underlining, the absolute pitiful state of partisan affairs in the US.

Dammit, can't we agree on anything any longer?
Thanks from webguy4 and Sabcat
imaginethat is offline  
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:54 PM   #29
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
I gotta say this.

The fact that the left side can't just agree with the barbarity of the acts perpetrated in the name of "justice," and can't commend the Muslim woman who took her attackers to court underlines, as if it needed underlining, the absolute pitiful state of partisan affairs in the US.

Dammit, can't we agree on anything any longer?
Most will agree that these are despicable acts. It is the broad brushing, accusing the entire culture and the entire religion of being supportive of those types of acts that many of us dispute.
Thanks from baloney_detector and Hollywood
RNG is offline  
Old August 5th, 2017, 03:22 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Most will agree that these are despicable acts. It is the broad brushing, accusing the entire culture and the entire religion of being supportive of those types of acts that many of us dispute.
When one culture/race/religion is responsible for 43% of rapes being against children, are we supposed to pretend it has nothing to do with that culture/race/religion?
Pilgrim is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
created, cultures, equal



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WHITE HOUSE VIDEO MESSAGE: Women Deserve Equal Pay for Equal Work The White House The White House 0 April 12th, 2014 07:30 AM
Weekly Address: Ensuring Equal Pay for Equal Work The White House The White House 0 April 12th, 2014 03:51 AM
Remarks by the President on Equal Pay for Equal Work The White House The White House 0 April 8th, 2014 11:30 AM
God Has Created All Men Equal: READ TobTrev Civil Rights 110 July 7th, 2013 08:53 PM
Two Cultures coberst Americas 0 September 19th, 2008 12:04 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.