Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree33Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2017, 09:47 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
No, you thick-skulled, dim-witted Neanderthal.

Read what I wrote.

That's what I meant. Not your alternative fact paraphrasing of it.

I have no problem expressing what I mean to say. I don't need you to translate it for others.

I said nothing about agreeing with me. NOTHING. I said if you say you're not a Nazi, but still espouse Nazi agenda and issues, then you're a Nazi. Period.

No, 'in other words' needed. Thank you.

asshat
No, what your saying is, if I don't agree with your remarks, then I'm a Nazi. You can spin it anyway you want but, it still comes out the same.
Thanks from Jimmyb and Mercury
caconservative is offline  
Old August 17th, 2017, 09:52 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
No, what your saying is, if I don't agree with your remarks, then I'm a Nazi. You can spin it anyway you want but, it still comes out the same.
My family have spent several lifetimes and a lot of blood fighting Nazis, and I THINK I know one when I see one: it is full of hate and the desire to murder anyone who threatens its swag.
Thanks from Camelot and Hollywood
iolo is offline  
Old August 17th, 2017, 10:23 AM   #13
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
No, you thick-skulled, dim-witted Neanderthal.

Read what I wrote.

That's what I meant. Not your alternative fact paraphrasing of it.

I have no problem expressing what I mean to say. I don't need you to translate it for others.

I said nothing about agreeing with me. NOTHING. I said if you say you're not a Nazi, but still espouse Nazi agenda and issues, then you're a Nazi. Period.

No, 'in other words' needed. Thank you.

asshat
Did you watch the video?

Apparently not.

The regressive left has been dubbing people like dave rubin, Jordan Peterson and ben shapiro "Nazis" this has desensitized people to the term. Then when there really are nazis people are like sure guys.

SMH
Sabcat is online now  
Old August 17th, 2017, 11:27 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Obvious... you have no point.

Sure I do. I'll repeat it for the slow-witted here.
If you march down the street waving Nazi flags and chanting HEIL TRUMP you're a fucking Nazi.
Clear enough, you understand my point?
Hollywood is offline  
Old August 17th, 2017, 11:41 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Sure I do. I'll repeat it for the slow-witted here.
If you march down the street waving Nazi flags and chanting HEIL TRUMP you're a fucking Nazi.
Clear enough, you understand my point?
Because the Nazi faction were shouting Heil Trump, that automatically means Trump agrees with them? Your point is shallow at best. Given the number of times, over the years, that Trump has denounce that group it renders your remarks as just plain dumb.
caconservative is offline  
Old August 17th, 2017, 02:49 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
I think marching with Nazi flags is a good indication that one is a Nazi but maybe that's just me.

Thanks from iolo
Clara007 is offline  
Old August 17th, 2017, 03:01 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Because the Nazi faction were shouting Heil Trump, that automatically means Trump agrees with them? Your point is shallow at best. Given the number of times, over the years, that Trump has denounce that group it renders your remarks as just plain dumb.
No genius, it means THEY agree with Trump and the direction he wants to take this country.
Apparently he has not denounced them often enough or strongly enough.
The Nazi fucking LOVE Lord Lard-Ass.
You don't wonder why?
Thanks from iolo
Hollywood is offline  
Old August 17th, 2017, 03:36 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,095
It's going to be interesting to see how many of those defending the Nazis in Charlottesville, or at least trying to deflect their hatred and racism will be howling for the blood of every Muslim on the planet because of Barcelona !!!! A Muslim mows down a few Europeans and the frightwing wants to annihilate 1.7 billion people. But let a white man do the same thing and those very same frightwingers start making excuses and blaming the victims !!!!!!

Pathetic and disgusting doesn't begin to describe you people.
Thanks from iolo, RNG and Camelot
BubbaJones is offline  
Old August 17th, 2017, 03:53 PM   #19
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
It's going to be interesting to see how many of those defending the Nazis in Charlottesville, or at least trying to deflect their hatred and racism will be howling for the blood of every Muslim on the planet because of Barcelona !!!! A Muslim mows down a few Europeans and the frightwing wants to annihilate 1.7 billion people. But let a white man do the same thing and those very same frightwingers start making excuses and blaming the victims !!!!!!

Pathetic and disgusting doesn't begin to describe you people.
In a nutshell my friend.
Thanks from iolo
Camelot is offline  
Old August 17th, 2017, 04:29 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
No, you thick-skulled, dim-witted Neanderthal.

Read what I wrote.

That's what I meant. Not your alternative fact paraphrasing of it.

I have no problem expressing what I mean to say. I don't need you to translate it for others.

I said nothing about agreeing with me. NOTHING. I said if you say you're not a Nazi, but still espouse Nazi agenda and issues, then you're a Nazi. Period.

No, 'in other words' needed. Thank you.

asshat
This numbskull argument is to force Republicans to deny they are racists. Kind' a like asking you how many times you beat your wife. Conservatives have told you they're not biting. We have told you that both are wrong and yet you still mange to overlook the obvious in your zeal for anything that may support your empty argument. You refuse to see this for what it is. It doesn't get anymore ignorant than that.
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
boy, cried, nazi



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Remember some members cried racism being the cause of church burnings, well oops TNVolunteer73 Current Events 17 November 1st, 2015 11:03 AM
The Boy Who Cried Wolf Part 38 RNG Current Events 1 February 19th, 2014 08:50 AM
The Wall Street That Cried Wolf imaginethat Money and Finance 7 July 19th, 2013 05:45 AM
The GOP that cried "Wolf" Nwolfe35 Political Talk 29 May 19th, 2013 02:01 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.